Author Topic: Rocket wants to say something  (Read 3970 times)

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Rocket wants to say something
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 02:59:01 am »
He offered to try to push to reverse the bans. I don't know how serious he is, or how much of a good idea that would be.

This doesn't apply to everybody on here, but there is people out there, that have some serious agendas real, or fabricated - and push them on other people mercilessly, and take pleasure from this.

Again, he's not asking you to not mod-app. If you've read any of his posts, that would be clear. He's asking you not to server hop, killing everyone on it. There's no sport in that. It's only agendas. Modapping isn't about people crashing servers. That's not advancing gaming in any fashion, or serving any other purpose than to strictly piss people off. It got to a point where a handful of people were doing this nightly, on all the servers till they took Dayz offline. Is that good mod mapping, cheating, further one's own gametime? 

Morality is subjective, it's just an issue of if you're up to cope with the consequences. Now you have to deal with the consequences because you used the same tools that the guy who crashed all the servers used - and his efforts brought the bannerhammer onto a shitload of you.

Consequences.

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 03:08:23 am »
I only mod-app for my own intentions, not to ruin or desolate other players experience.
I agree with you on terms of mass-server destruction and the need to manipulate players into death.

Myself and more then likely other mod-appers on this community, enjoy the mediocre advancement that allow us to both customize and craft our characters ingame.
We don't do this because "we thrive to prevent other users from having fun" but because we choose to not be a victim of other hackers, our intentions are simply to maintain our level of fun, rather then loose complete interest in this game.

I wouldn't hack in terms of mass-destruction, not to say I haven't done so, but I don't do it intentionally.

Spider

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 03:11:00 am »
Do you guys think BIS will use Battleeye in Arma 3? Would be... intressting.

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 03:11:50 am »

I would assume they would push forth to prevent hackers and not follow the same mistakes as before.
Are they using the same engine for Arma 3?

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 03:12:39 am »

I would assume they would push forth to prevent mod-appers and not follow the same mistakes as before.
Are they using the same engine for Arma 3?

They are using the same, but updated engine.
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

Swishee

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 03:30:21 am »
He offered to try to push to reverse the bans. I don't know how serious he is, or how much of a good idea that would be.

This doesn't apply to everybody on here, but there is people out there, that have some serious agendas real, or fabricated - and push them on other people mercilessly, and take pleasure from this.

Again, he's not asking you to not mod-app. If you've read any of his posts, that would be clear. He's asking you not to server hop, killing everyone on it. There's no sport in that. It's only agendas. Modapping isn't about people crashing servers. That's not advancing gaming in any fashion, or serving any other purpose than to strictly piss people off. It got to a point where a handful of people were doing this nightly, on all the servers till they took Dayz offline. Is that good mod mapping, cheating, further one's own gametime? 

Morality is subjective, it's just an issue of if you're up to cope with the consequences. Now you have to deal with the consequences because you used the same tools that the guy who crashed all the servers used - and his efforts brought the bannerhammer onto a shitload of you.

Consequences.

I LOVE YOU FRIENDLY, ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE SO WELL-WRITTEN AND INSIGHTFUL <3333333333333333 (No Hetero)

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 03:42:27 am »

Consequences.

I LOVE YOU FRIENDLY, ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE SO WELL-WRITTEN AND INSIGHTFUL <3333333333333333 (No Hetero)

It's a pitty your posts aren't :/

identity

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 07:20:57 am »
All i got to say is Respect to Rocket for actually coming here and posting and to the guys that actually know what they are doing when it comes to mod -app for not being (excuse me here) "DICKS" like the rest of the newbie posts i've seen which come across as a mentality of a 4 years old,I've seen 12 year old in other threads but i think 4 is more appropriate with some of the post's i read. :( oh rocket you banned me..umm no dumbass that was battleye.... lmao
I just hope now Rocket that you see that TKC aren't entirely to blame for all of this but a small minority of morons that like a little fat kid with a cup cake - just have to eat(try) it!!!

Just 1 last thing Rocket get a singleplayer/coop version out of Dayz please :) I do enjoy your mod and play kronzky's singleplayer conversion of it all the time but since thats no longer in the making a lot of ppl are going to be missing out on the new stuff you add because not everyone wants to PVP and play on official servers so will probably stick with the 1.7.0 version and tbh i dont really want to be forced into playing online just to enjoy the new content :)

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 08:28:22 am »
Just 1 last thing Rocket get a singleplayer/coop version out of Dayz please

One was posted/hosted by "K"...but according to his own words was removed for his d/l section from pressure from BI themselves.
That was him...not me.
I myself would have told BI to "fuck off".
BI or EA it's the same for me.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

identity

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 01:49:21 pm »

I myself would have told BI to "fuck off".
BI or EA it's the same for me.

If only it was that easy. :icon_laugh
TBH i dont know what exactly happened between Rocket an Kronzky or why the SP was discontinued,Just hope Rocket considers creating his own SP sooner rather than later.

semtexv2

• Online Villain
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2012, 04:24:56 pm »
personally if i got banned i would buy new keys come back and take all the servers down with what ever script them guys was using i,e carpet bomb the whole map until i got banned to get revenge but gladly i haven't been banned and dont do ott stuff like carpet bomb or stupid shit i just get afew nice guns and blend in don't see the point in trying to ruin others fun , ok u might consider raping a town with a sniper or mlrs rocket strikes ruining but not taking down a server or killing every last person :/ , imo get guns u want and have fun whats the point in ruining everyone elses fun ? kinda takes the fun out of it otherwise.

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 08:19:49 pm »
personally if i got banned i would buy new keys come back and take all the servers down with what ever script them guys was using i,e carpet bomb the whole map until i got banned to get revenge but gladly i haven't been banned and dont do ott stuff like carpet bomb or stupid shit i just get afew nice guns and blend in don't see the point in trying to ruin others fun , ok u might consider raping a town with a sniper or mlrs rocket strikes ruining but not taking down a server or killing every last person :/ , imo get guns u want and have fun whats the point in ruining everyone elses fun ? kinda takes the fun out of it otherwise.

Yeah, you'd do that, then you'd get banned again.
In the whole, it's you loosing the money.

If you went to prison for killing someone, you wouldn't got on another killing spree when you left prison.
Same is if you got banned, stupid idea to buy another key just to get banned again, as you're the one loosing.

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 08:41:46 pm »

If you went to prison for killing someone, you wouldn't got on another killing spree when you left prison.
Same is if you got banned, stupid idea to buy another key just to get banned again, as you're the one loosing.

Stupid comparison. If he wants to spend his money on keys, let him.

semtexv2

• Online Villain
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 02:16:18 am »
offenders are prone to re offend id know xD

Flyingspaghettimonster

• Cheater Apprentice
  • ɹǝןןıʞɯɐǝʇ snoɯɐɟ-pןɹoʍ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 05:38:59 am »

This is a great post! And an amazing comparison.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 06:29:29 am by Flyingspaghettimonster »