Author Topic: DayZ Servers shut down due to mod-appers- rocket  (Read 24479 times)

skylmt666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: DayZ Servers shut down due to mod-appers- rocket
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2012, 11:18:06 pm »
its really make me angry
LOLE'D

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2012, 11:25:30 pm »
The nuker and game killer hate his boring mod - Spawn, run, death, respawn, death, respawn ...   :icon_thumbsup
:)

Farce

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2012, 11:28:23 pm »
its really make me angry

If something makes you mad then why continue doing it?

You cheated which means you didn't play by the rules of the game. Games are for fun so by that logic if you are ruining the fun of others you'll likely be removed by the creators of said game or the players themselves. Expecting to be accepted by players of the game when you place yourself above the rule set of the game is ridiculous to even consider. Its like challenging someone to a foot race whilst allowing yourself a sports car and expecting your opponent to be okay with an absolutely assured defeat.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2012, 11:39:42 pm »
its really make me angry

theres not much they can do about it , dont get angry about it , you cant do anything , so just sit and watch and let it happen.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2012, 11:41:04 pm »
The man came in defeat, with reasonable words. Those of you who went crashing servers, should be ashamed. I used my cheats in such a fashion, that I dont think a single player was impacted by it, oddly enough. For me, it was about capability, and testing my abilities.

Yea, i did get myself a car and drive around, but nobody was hurt!

Thats exactly why i do it.

Truth is i ran quite a few people over but to be fair i did pretend they were all traffic wardens.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • The TKiller of your nightmares!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2012, 04:39:52 am »
Shame, no more spawning Huey's for me.

wuat

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2012, 05:00:49 am »
Can't be arsed to trail through all the previous posts in this thread, but all I got to say to the fucking noobs is, well done  :icon_laugh
If all the servers shut down, then you may as well take the game you bought and shove it up ur Arse.  :icon_laugh
Its no use any more, ffs.  :icon_laugh
The whole point of this web site is to prolong the gaming experience, not fucking shorten it, which any feckin single person, goat, sheep or bumble bee, can do...... jesus christ, c'mon.... think about this for a bit  :icon_sly

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2012, 06:27:50 am »
Rocket...

Everyone of the long time members of TCK who is a member of Staff,Mod or a CC member knows things they would never place into public view.
If they did all online games would end.
All of them.

Some parts of files hosted here on TKC are in fact NOT the same file,written by the same people,that are hosted on some other sites.

Some parts files needed to be removed or edited in order for TKC to host them...I have in the past been the person who assigns certain members to look into such Public Download OK'ed files before they are OK'ed.
Files also need to be SAFE in respect to Trojans/virus/key-loggers.

TKC has a stated,posted/sticky/main page link, of Public Policy and/or Statements about "crashing servers".
I have been with TKC from the first day or so and I take a VERY dim view on such behavior...for like the 10th year so far now.

I admire your knowledge and dedication to both your employer,community and your own self beliefs and actions.
People with your mindset are a benefit to everyone they come in contact with.
You have my respect.

Mr Rocket...I gave you some Karma points and it looks like many others here have done the same as well.
While some here post jibs and jabs at you,for the most part they are really just trying to pull your chain so to speak.
The bit more wiser salute you.

Any one who was even partially serious is still young in mind and has not yet grasped reality of the world around them.

If people are in fact crashing or killing everyone on the map in the project you have worked so long and hard on...then please feel good about banning them.
I would and have done so without a second thought and no regrets in other games myself.

However as I have previously stated...people CAN and people DO play the BE GUID SPOOF game and I -strongly- suspect many who got a BE Global ban never did such things.

BTW...I want to officially welcome you to the TKC forums.

Z
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:04:10 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2012, 06:51:04 am »
Well said Z0ld. What I feel many people here don't realize is that while this is merely a game to us, to Rocket it's his work, and he's put time and effort into it.

wuat

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2012, 07:03:59 am »
Well said Z0ld. What I feel many people here don't realize is that while this is merely a game to us, to Rocket it's his work, and he's put time and effort into it.

But it's only a social experiment!

What rocket doesn't understand is that what hackers are doing is art. They're trying to elicit the emotion of frustration in people. I'm surprised he's not thanking them. Didn't he say that this was his vision?

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2012, 07:13:46 am »

What rocket doesn't understand is that what mod-appers are doing is art. They're trying to elicit the emotion of frustration in people. I'm surprised he's not thanking them. Didn't he say that this was his vision?

You really don't understand, do you? I'm not going to reply to however you respond because I don't want to start a flame war, so don't bother replying.

wuat

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2012, 07:34:33 am »

What rocket doesn't understand is that what mod-appers are doing is art. They're trying to elicit the emotion of frustration in people. I'm surprised he's not thanking them. Didn't he say that this was his vision?

You really don't understand, do you? I'm not going to reply to however you respond because I don't want to start a flame war, so don't bother replying.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HACK THE WAY YOU WANT TO YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE WAY I WANT YOU TO
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:08:30 am by wuat »

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2012, 08:27:43 am »
The internet is truly a disgusting place.

Rocket, I don't hack, I don't script, I don't do a damn thing anymore.

I play the game how it's supposed to be played, keep in touch w/ Medic and talk shit to other people.

It's sad that you were cyber-raped when you posted here, but that's how it is, I guess. This is the internet, and most users here are focused on their e-peen and have no ability for empathy, or compassion.

Don't stop fighting your good fight, and do what you can to make the game amazing for those that want to play the way it was meant to be played.

H'ackers are gonna h'ack... You can't stop the guys who know coding. They'll do whatever they want, because they can make the game do ANYTHING they want it to do w/ the right lines of code...

Thank you TERA Online for teaching me a few things.

RNG - Blow me.

But what I've learned in other games, (when not hacking the FUCK out of them), is that if you're fighting a battle that's back and forth, and you are close to losing every time...

Don't fight anymore... Start having fun! See what interesting obstacles you can put in peoples way before the loss / win happens.

Make failure fun, and make success that much sweeter.

I don't know if you are a dick or not, but I know your profile, and what you said when you came here was heartfelt, and I'm truly sorry for you for what some have done to your awesome mod.

REMEMBER.

DONT

FUCKING

QUIT....

Now is the time to make the game even more fun.

Now is the time to do what's necessary to give people options to help make their games secure on servers they pay for, or to start sectioning off servers / games so that you can have levels of separation from hackers.

Or.... Have time periods where EVERYONE gets the ability to hack... And then wipe the server and restart, lol.

^ Would that last one help? Probably not... But what's the use of hacking in a game where everyone can do the same things you can.

lulz
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

Eros

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2012, 10:50:47 am »
I'm not mad that I got banned but to the people who think bombing servers is fun, go die in a hole.