Author Topic: DayZ Servers shut down due to mod-appers- rocket  (Read 24475 times)

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: DayZ Servers shut down due to mod-appers- rocket
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2012, 05:21:46 pm »
the guys who nuked the servers are just stupid. Thats the problem with scripts released to the public!

And rocket dont forget, that the internetz is ugly and full of bastards.
 Maybe you should go to 4chan lol

He actually should. /vg/ was more or less responsible for the majority of this mod's early popularity.

malak-14

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2012, 05:23:54 pm »
lollllllllllll   MRmedic fuck again rocket man adventure :icon_devil :icon_devil

rocket

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2012, 05:27:00 pm »
That's right rocket
Have a nice day  :icon_laugh. I will. :icon_biggrin2  :icon_laugh

I think it's a display of poor character to tease someone from behind the guise of anonymity, who comes in defeat.

You think what you have done here is a display of competence, of manhood, or some kind of win? *shrug* fair enough.

I don't need to hide behind a username, I'm face up to my own limitations, the things I can't control. And I do so publicly, and in your turf.

robin-580

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2012, 05:28:27 pm »
rocket you wouldnt imagine how many people you just pist of today

Temo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2012, 05:29:37 pm »
the guys who nuked the servers are just stupid. Thats the problem with scripts released to the public!

And rocket dont forget, that the internetz is ugly and full of bastards.
 Maybe you should go to 4chan lol

He actually should. /vg/ was more or less responsible for the majority of this mod's early popularity.

thats where i come from bbrother ;)

and if rocket would actually request help from chan he would get help

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2012, 05:30:14 pm »
rocket you wouldnt imagine how many people you just pist of today

How many people did end up getting banned rocket?

Spaghetti and I were discussing it. We both guessed a few hundred. Mind telling us the numbers? Do you know?.

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2012, 05:31:17 pm »
Fair play to rocket for posting on here.

for us ruining your great mod..  we did not ruin it we edited it made it even better for our own use  there is no harm in that if others could they would i have no doubt.

as for nuking servers and taking them down is all pointless.. that is how a game gets ruined end up empty

i seen this in the game vietcong there was always mod-appers that did not make people quit. it was people bringing down the servers and finaly the end your not gona pay for a server that keeps getting nuked.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2012, 05:31:20 pm »
That's right rocket
Have a nice day  :icon_laugh. I will. :icon_biggrin2  :icon_laugh

I think it's a display of poor character to tease someone from behind the guise of anonymity, who comes in defeat.

You think what you have done here is a display of competence, of manhood, or some kind of win? *shrug* fair enough.

I don't need to hide behind a username, I'm face up to my own limitations, the things I can't control. And I do so publicly, and in your turf.

I thought you may show up today , as for doing stuff on 'my turf' ? this is the itnernet my young freind , its not real + i dont hide from anything or anyone in real life or on here.

( interupted when i posted this smf database problems something about too many connections ..rocket your batty boys playing games ?  )

Btw: I will congratulate you actually even though i think your a dick , rather nice mod this dayz good work rocket ! * pats you on the back * , never been a big fan of people ruining the game though and it was getting way out of control tbh so well done you , pissed quite a few people off but im not one of them as you can clearly see in those screens but anyway have a good day , see you soon. :smile
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:39:28 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

rocket

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2012, 05:37:02 pm »
Why the fuck, does everyone seem to attribute everything to me? Like I'm some kind of developer power-ranger. Going around doing stuff everywhere.

"Yey! a whole shitload of people are just using a mod-app they don't understand, so they have to buy more CD-Keys". Yeah - great. That's just what I want my mod to be associated with. Maybe you think it's funny, but like thousands of GUIDs got caught up in this.

I don't know where it started, but it's retarded. And fucking senseless. The only positive I can see, is movement in improving the security getting so much visibility.

But seriously guys, I've got serious issues but some people in this group is fucking dysfunctional.

And why do that 100 post thing? I don't understand that at all, it just makes people post retarded stuff.

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 05:40:57 pm »
Why the fuck, does everyone seem to attribute everything to me? Like I'm some kind of developer power-ranger. Going around doing stuff everywhere.

"Yey! a whole shitload of people are just using a mod-app they don't understand, so they have to buy more CD-Keys". Yeah - great. That's just what I want my mod to be associated with. Maybe you think it's funny, but like thousands of GUIDs got caught up in this.

I don't know where it started, but it's retarded. And fucking senseless. The only positive I can see, is movement in improving the security getting so much visibility.

But seriously guys, I've got serious issues but some people in this group is fucking dysfunctional.

And why do that 100 post thing? I don't understand that at all, it just makes people post retarded stuff.

Thousands! Did you hear that Spaghetti? Thousands!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 05:42:00 pm »

Hmm , this guy may not be as big of a dickhead as some of the people here make him out to be.

He seems ok to me , apart from he's a bit arrogant when thats not really a good idea around me , but apart from that he does seem ok , anyone know him ?
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 05:46:15 pm »
Oh, interesting.

It seems that my accounts have been switched. The account that was banned for hacking really early on has had its ban lifted, whereas my current hacking account was banned, so a net loss of nothing for me.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 05:50:04 pm »
rocket is right tho, these are BE bans not dayz bans. no idea why everyone thinks rocket banned them?

anyway, i agree with him. too many ppl in this community are just dumb retards with a tiny ego who jerk off when they bomb a whole server to oblivion. these guys are real losers, nothing more. dumb fucked up script kiddies.

to the guy who told rocket that he pissed off many ppl today, go die seriously. we dont want you cunts in this community here. you deserve your ban 100%.

as said before, why not aim to make the game more fun for everyone with hacks?

foeaxe

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 05:51:05 pm »
I don't think he's a dickhead at all.

Despite the fact that I'm going to be spending the day either reversing the key system or shelling out another $20 I welcome this.
I never release anything I make to the public for the very reason of stopping stupid kids wrecking people's fun. Nothing I ever did in DayZ was directed at spoiling anyone's fun just satisfying my interest.

I really hope this cuts all the little kids out of the idea of hacking the game and puts it back on track although to be honest I've not noticed a massive hacker influence on any of the server's I've been on and I've played it a lot.

So @Rocket don't be discouraged, every project of this scale hits bumps like this you'll recover if you hold your ground and people will respect you for it, you didn't fall down the Super Meat Boy hole of throwing a tantrum which is a positive sign!

Perhaps the extent of the hacking present is mearly a sign that players are looking for more to broaden their experience, and their enthusiasm in doing so results in them extending the game beyond it's limit.

I spent the last week or so finishing up a building editor system where small camps could be unpacked from the back of a truck with a tractor for example, now I don't see who'se fun has been attacked there ?

Anyway I have to go back to crazy HEX world and perhaps get wire shark out if I'm going to be carrying on playing DayZ!

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2012, 05:51:46 pm »

Hmm , this guy may not be as big of a dickhead as some of the people here make him out to be.

He seems ok to me , apart from he's a bit arrogant when thats not really a good idea around me , but apart from that he does seem ok , anyone know him ?

wow, a sensible post from you. :icon_thumbsup what he says is true to me.

regarding arrogant... who sits in the glass house... ;)