Author Topic: Underground-Walk through objects.CBF - TUTORIAL BY JOHNMANN  (Read 3044 times)

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Tools you need for this tutorial:
Vietcong editor
Total Commander
CBF.wcx Plugin

All can be found on TKC website or Google search

And your brain...

Make sure you add the plugin to total commander before you start.

here is a link on how you do it..  http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=3062.0

Before we get started you can change any map you wish aslong as you have it downloaded.

Go to your vietcong Folder then Maps- Here as you would expect is a list of all the maps you have,
I shall use dustglas as an example in this tut.

Open up total commander point your location to vietcong\maps i would right click Dustglas.dat so its highlighted red
go to the top tab click file and from the dropdown list hit Unpack Specific Files.. It will ask you were you want to extract these files to
i have just made a new folder on my desktop but this is your choice. anyway it will extract over 2 folders LEVELS and DEV,
You can delete the DEV folder as you will not need it.
Open up the levels folder and there will be another folder. for me its named Dustglas All i do now is copy this folder to the Vietcong\LEVELS folder and this lets your editor see the map.

Now to get started :)

Open up you VC editor
Click File - Open scene
Select the folder you just put in and open the .sco ( for me it would be Dustglas folder and Dustglas.sco )
The map should now be loaded All you want to do is Stick a flat object under the terrain big enough distance that you can stand under the map
i normaly use iiz_panel1..  The editor panel should be on for vc editor if not along the top tabs click View - Editor Panel - On Then once that has popped up click on the editor panel database and search for iiz_panel1
double click on the iiz_panel1 when found and this will import it into your editor
Now in the editor click on the panel you just imported and on the editor panel click the tab transform
Now under the Absolute positions change your Z: to whatever it takes your object under the map like -5
now that your object is sitting under the map
Change the Scale settings in the editor panel
Change the X and Y to something that covers more than the map so something like 8000 and 8000.
This will be your object you walk on, So now you can delete everything else in the map ( including the terrain ) apart from your Panel object
When this is done in the editor click the editor tab along the top and from the dropdown list select multiplayer game editor ( this allows you to change the map name )
Change its original name then hack So for me it would be DustglasHACK and hit ok
Now click file and Finalize MP Mission.

This will create a dustglasHACK.cbf and .dat in your vietcong\maps folder delete the .CBF as it is not needed and cut and paste your .dat to the folder you created earlier on ( MAKE SURE THAT FOLDER IS NOW EMPTY BEFORE YOU DO THIS !)

using total commander find the .DAT you just cut and pasted to the folder, right click it so it turns red and unpack it to that folder.

Now it will unpack 2 folders again DEV and LEVELS delete the DEV folder
double click on levels\mapname\ delete everytrhing in there part from the DATA folder
now click on data\mapname\ and delete everything in there part from COL.OCT AThis is the file we need.

Using total commander again go to your folder you created and there should be the LEVELS folder you just deleted stuff out of right click LEVELS so it turns red
hit the file tab and select PACK..

Pack this to your vietcong folder \programfiles\vietcong or whereever you have it saved. make sure the packer is set to CBF 

Now congrats you have just made your hack..

This was just for a basic ATG map For CTF maps you will want to add more objects going upto the flags ammo box etc

And if you want to walk through objects delete everything in the map part from the terrain

Any questions dont be afraid to ask this is my first TUT makes sense to me but maybe not others :)

Thanks Johnmann

[TKC]ViruS

• Klass Klown
  • TKC-COMMUNITY.NET
    • View Profile
Re: Underground-Walk through objects.CBF - TUTORIAL BY JOHNMANN
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 03:06:51 pm »
Great work John, thanks for sharing. It will be useful for many people  :icon_magician

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 03:33:01 pm »
Interesting this one , i done it a different way using the dll.s in the game , i changed a few things and it made it so i could walk through anything.

but good tut , sure it will come in usefull. :icon_thumbsup
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 05:29:28 pm »
Thanks guys. i did try doing it through dlls but i only got as far as i would fall through the ground and kill myself couldnt get it right.

i can get the adress and poke codes for floating through stuff but its detected :(

Berger

• Online Villain
  • strdfu :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 11:41:58 am »
Thanks for the tut Johnman, thats the kind of posts that are usefull.....and usefull posts are hard to find here atm :(

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 12:25:27 pm »
Interesting this one , i done it a different way using the dll.s in the game , i changed a few things and it made it so i could walk through anything.

if object_in_path then disable forward_movement. <-- nop

???

or is it something like, changing the properties of walls in the first place.

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 12:45:24 pm »
Pterodon's official map editor was one of the best cheat tools they ever gave to TKC.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 05:07:46 pm »

if object_in_path then disable forward_movement. <-- nop

i did not do it that way i went searcging for the walls terrain etc and nop that maybe thats where i went wrong..

Pterodon's official map editor was one of the best cheat tools they ever gave to TKC.

Agreed.. they weren't very smart when it came to this game.. great to play easier than a microsoft game to hack lol

[TKC]Symantic

• The Indifferent Character
  • The Central Committee
  • Heckler
  • I can has personal text?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 06:43:07 pm »
change wasd to teleport function using a compass to generate the location to move to.

thats surely the most simple way to walk through walls.

here, use this lovely diagram i made for you.

Enjoy your creative game-play, whatever that may include.

johnmann

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 07:27:42 pm »
change wasd to teleport function using a compass to generate the location to move to.

thats surely the most simple way to walk through walls.

here, use this lovely diagram i made for you.

ahh ok.. thanks mate and for the image it say's " This photo has been removed "

not sure if its a joke or not haha :P