Author Topic: scripting question  (Read 543 times)

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
scripting question
« on: June 15, 2012, 07:17:36 am »
How do you figure out where the game checks whether a vehicle will explode or not? Also, why do scripts work on some servers but not on others? I thought battleye was what detected it? But isnt battleye the same version across servers? Or is the code all based on the current day z code version?

Still, how do you figure out what will work, and how to make it work?

Also, how exactly does a bypass work?  How do you fool battleye?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:24:33 am by Permaphrost »

Chenarus93

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: scripting question
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 08:51:03 am »
How do you figure out where the game checks whether a vehicle will explode or not? Also, why do scripts work on some servers but not on others? I thought battleye was what detected it? But isnt battleye the same version across servers? Or is the code all based on the current day z code version?

Still, how do you figure out what will work, and how to make it work?

Also, how exactly does a bypass work?  How do you fool battleye?

I can't answer some of those questions, but it would appear to be that although BattleEye does globally restrict some scripts, these seem to be those that are posted publicly here.

However, servers are free to set their OWN script restrictions, which means that even your own custom scripts may be blocked for one reason or the other; NY14 is a good example as it tends to block ammo box spawning very well, but not vehicle spawns or anything else.

It really depends what server you are playing on.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: scripting question
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:33:41 pm »
for me this doesnt matter but for you it does the good servers will have everything detected , the one's who cant be botherd will be the easiest to cheat on.

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157