Author Topic: New Scripter - Bypassing & Blacklisted Classnames (Questions)  (Read 1904 times)

mreel732

• First Post
    • View Profile
Greetings! I'm new to the TKC scene, but I am very interested in learning how to do things myself without utilizing other peoples' code except for use as an example to build my scripts with. I'm really interested in bypassing at the moment; specifically how server-side and BE blacklisting works.

For example if I utilize CE memory modification to execute a script, the script calls upon classes to create objects, and from what I understand it is these specific class names that BE/servers use to kick/ban scripters. Is this correct? My question is (and I've done some searching here, but to no avail) how do I modify the class names to avoid this type of detection? Is this even necessary? Perhaps a more simple solution is available that I am unaware of.

Classes though: Where are the classes stored? The PBO files?

Essentially my goal here is to write the most basic scripts (e.g. createVehicle) but change the class names to avoid detection from blacklisted class calls.

Like I said, I'm new at this, but I'm trying to get creative with the most important part of scripting: avoiding detection. Perhaps this is not the place to start for a novice? Either way. I appreciate input, advice, etc.

Edit: Also, is there a way to find out what a server is blacklisting so I can avoid running a script that calls a class that will result in a kick/ban?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:03:44 pm by mreel732 »

rhyomguther

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: New Scripter - Bypassing & Blacklisted Classnames (Questions)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »
Class Names = base name of an object.

They kick/ban hackers by detecting a person using a blacklisted script. Or have anything related to the script.

Anything with mrmedic in it is also blacklisted  :icon_cool2

DanDiDo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 12:39:41 am »
To bypass script detection medic told us in a post that you have to use the "mission functions" to get around the script detection. Dont exactly know what he means though.

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
  • Skull fucking your mother
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 01:54:52 am »
To bypass script detection medic told us in a post that you have to use the "mission functions" to get around the script detection. Dont exactly know what he means though.

Battleeye is really shitty. Just make minor changes to your scripts and they work fine.

Mr. Medic is anal retentive

johnbowa

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 07:14:12 am »

Battleeye is really shitty. Just make minor changes to your scripts and they work fine.

Example:
Code: [Select]
"UH1H_DZ" createVehicle (position player)
change it to

_class "UH1H_DZ";
_location position player;
_object = createVehicle [_class, _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

BAM. Does the exact same thing, just a very minor change in script.

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 08:32:19 am »

Example:
"UH1H_DZ" createVehicle (position player)
change it to

_class "UH1H_DZ";
_location position player;
_object = createVehicle [_class, _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

BAM. Does the exact same thing, just a very minor change in script.

Can you explain how that change in script works? How do you figure out that you can do it that way? And why does doing it that way make it less detectable?

So _class "UH1H_DZ"; is defining the classname of the vehicle to be spawned

_location is telling where it will be spawned

and _object = createVehicle  [_class, _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];  is doing what exactly?

What do the things in the brackets mean? Why do you have to put them there? What do you do if a server has "createVehicle" blacklisted?

EA123

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 08:35:10 am »
Ahh Permaphrost,

I came across you ona few servers last week. We ended up killing each other a few times lol
Shame you got permabanned :\

Permaphrost

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 10:21:27 am »
Yeah. I kind of expected it to happen, as I was using public scripts. I wasn't really surprised. Had more fun during the time I was able to use hacks than I ever had though. I can enjoy playing the game normally though, as long as hacking isn't rampant. Then I just feel like I'm at a disadvantage.

johnbowa

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 08:05:59 am »
Any server that has vehicles in it, createVehicle is not blacklisted, as the server is running those scripts to spawn the vehicles (I assume)

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 03:04:08 pm »
Lol, I remember yesteday where Permaphrost was begging to get unbanned on the official BI forums.