Author Topic: Blast machine with its spawn!  (Read 927 times)

StanWay

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Blast machine with its spawn!
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:51:50 pm »
I have a problem when I spawn the car and it sozhus it immediately explodes, do not know what to do, please help. Saw a lot of topics with a similar problem, but the answer to your question, I have not found one who knows how to solve it, please write or post a finished script, so it does not explode.
Thanks in advance.

enif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Blast machine with its spawn!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 08:57:30 pm »

Run away, run away! Blind kids attacking us!
Yes, i have terribad English :(. Sorry for that.

StanWay

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 09:19:01 pm »
Perhaps you yourself are a child, once you write such nonsense

jamesgtaiv

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 09:20:14 pm »
Honestly, these threads wouldn't keep popping up if someone had just posted a copy and paste code.

enif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 09:24:25 pm »
Honestly, these threads wouldn't keep popping up if someone had just posted a copy and paste code.
What are you doing here, if you don't even know for what are this forum? Its not to give those codes to everyone that need them, but its about to teach people write own scripts. PLUS, there is no point to give c/p code, bc devs 100% checking that forum. So, search threads and create your own script with tips, which "pro" guys giving to you. Instead acting like our litle not-so-smart kid poster, creating another useless-whine thread.

jamesgtaiv

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 09:34:37 pm »
What are you doing here, if you don't even know for what are this forum? Its not to give those codes to everyone that need them, but its about to teach people write own scripts. PLUS, there is no point to give c/p code, bc devs 100% checking that forum. So, search threads and create your own script with tips, which "pro" guys giving to you. Instead acting like our litle not-so-smart kid poster, creating another useless-whine thread.

For one, much like you, I'm not here to be helpful. I'm here to learn and have fun in the game. I have a feeling you discovered this forum the same way I did, searching for hacks that don't require any work on your part. Granted, this forum kinda frowns upon people asking for hand-outs. I get that and accept it. Lastly, show me one "whine thread" that I've posted and show me I haven't contributed more in my now 22 posts than you have your entire time here. I'm not claiming to be "leet", I'm a fucking noob looking to not fucking die.

Short version- blow me, kid.

enif

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 09:39:02 pm »

For one, much like you, I'm not here to be helpful. I'm here to learn and have fun in the game. I have a feeling you discovered this forum the same way I did, searching for mod-apps that don't require any work on your part. Granted, this forum kinda frowns upon people asking for hand-outs. I get that and accept it. Lastly, show me one "whine thread" that I've posted and show me I haven't contributed more in my now 22 posts than you have your entire time here. I'm not claiming to be "leet", I'm a fucking noob looking to not fucking die.

Youre right for 50%. Ive found scrips i need by myself. Thats the part where you are right, But AFTER, i searched more topics, and edited those scrips. I really learned something, while beign noob as you or kid, which started topic. And i've NEVER created stupid threads in whine and asking for scripts. (Btw, i said about one, who created 1 of a 1000000 threads. Even with my terribad english, if you can read, you would understand that).

p.s. I am here for like few days, and yet i managed to get everything without whine threads. Even learn scripts for a lil bit.
p.p.s. My son is prolly older, than you.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:46:00 pm by enif »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 09:48:28 pm »

For one, much like you, I'm not here to be helpful. I'm here to learn and have fun in the game. I have a feeling you discovered this forum the same way I did, searching for mod-apps that don't require any work on your part. Granted, this forum kinda frowns upon people asking for hand-outs. I get that and accept it. Lastly, show me one "whine thread" that I've posted and show me I haven't contributed more in my now 22 posts than you have your entire time here. I'm not claiming to be "leet", I'm a fucking noob looking to not fucking die.

Youre right for 50%. Ive found scrips i need by myself. Thats the part where you are right, But AFTER, i searched more topics, and edited those scrips. I really learned something, while beign noob as you or kid, which started topic. And i've NEVER created stupid threads in whine and asking for scripts. (Btw, i said about one, who created 1 of a 1000000 threads. Even with my terribad english, if you can read, you would understand that).

p.s. I am here for like few days, and yet i managed to get everything without whine threads. Even learn scripts for a lil bit.
p.p.s. My son is prolly older, than you.

go toe to toe , its the internet lol.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157