Author Topic: mod-apping bypasses and method + the fall of dayz and arma 2 OA  (Read 1135 times)

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
There are a few different methods of bypass.
All of which are mainstreamed throughout the web, HF and MPGH.

A number of sites currently posses this mod-app and will continue to spread.
I've come across several mod-appers ingame, which will soon multiply as ARMA 2 slowly begins to fall again.

Don't know if this was intended or not, but now because of public methods etc, this game has become a mainstream of mod-appers.
I've seen several "Leached" posts on different forums, all posts were leached from TKC of course, curtsy of our Mr.Medic finding the majority of methods.

Just want to let this note be let across, arma 2 oa is now mod-app ridden.
Mr.Medic is quite good at PLC and coding certain development lines for ARMA, therefore, a "dayz" server for the TKC community, anti-mod-app constructed by the TKC team would be beneficial as I'm sure that'd work out well as the majority of bypasses are found here.

Not sure if anyone agrees, but this great game is falling now.

Not only that, being able to spawn "items" , "bomb" the server and "kill people" will certainly slash the server of the hackers.
Of course, the more hackers seen in a server will only piss regular members of and will result in them researching hacks.

It's not bad for TKC in general, as the forums will begin to grow, but it is for arma.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: mod-apping bypasses and method + the fall of dayz and arma 2 OA
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 09:55:28 pm »

They may try to patch the bypasses they may not , to be honest i think they may even think this is beneficial to the arma 3 game comming soon , maybe they will focus on stopping mod's for that rather than support a backdated catalogue which they obviously dont get as much money for as they did , when arma 3 hits the stores got a feeling these games will die off even quicker than they are right now.

as for 'the fall of dayz' yes it is in serious trouble at the moment.

oh well guess il have to reinstall poker stars until they stop these bypasses then i will release more and more.

truth .. shit happens .. they even made it into a bumper sticker. :icon_thumbsup
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 09:58:26 pm »
truth .. shit happens .. they even made it into a bumper sticker.

They may try to patch the bypasses they may not , to be honest i think they may even think this is beneficial to the arma 3 game comming soon , maybe they will focus on stopping mod's for that rather than support a backdated catalogue which they obviously dont get as much money for as they did , when arma 3 hits the stores got a feeling these games will die off even quicker than they are right now.

as for 'the fall of dayz' yes it is in serious trouble at the moment. :icon_thumbsup

Like I said, you'll probably smite some anti-hack up, get a server, add your anti-hack.
I can host a server, I have several DEDI's that are capable of it.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10:00:44 pm »
truth .. shit happens .. they even made it into a bumper sticker.

as for 'the fall of dayz' yes it is in serious trouble at the moment. :icon_thumbsup

Like I said, you'll probably smite some anti-mod-app up, get a server, add your anti-mod-app.
I can host a server, I have several DEDI's that are capable of it.

At the moment dark , thats not really a viable concept , the truth is its far too easy to enter any server and do whatever you want , having ' our own ' would be a waste of resources at the moment , but set one up if you feel the need and you have the resources , time and effort to do it.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 10:08:44 pm »
good idea though dark dont meen to knock your idea , im sure it would be usefull.

upto you really and thankyou for offering to do it btw. :icon_thumbsup

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 01:50:49 am »
the truth is its far too easy to enter any server and do whatever you want

The fact is you can do it without even having the game (any game) INSTALLED.  :icon_cool2

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Showy

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 04:39:33 am »
truth .. shit happens .. they even made it into a bumper sticker. :icon_thumbsup

I remember that sticker during the 70's, there was another that read 'Honk if Your Horny', and I would yell honk mom honk!

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 06:10:58 am »
Honk ! Honk ! Honk !   :icon_thumbsup