Author Topic: A noobs guide to player map markers?  (Read 2654 times)

romethebeast

• Poptart
    • View Profile
A noobs guide to player map markers?
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:59:43 pm »
First of all, let me give a big thank you to Plosky1 and LongDong for their excellent guides!

I've been lurking around here for about a week off and on and I have to be honest, I had no idea where to even start. Thanks to you two, I've installed cheat engine, spawned a weapon crate full of loot, and even edited the .sqs file to add an SDV camo and a ghillie suit. I'm certain these are only the most basic of skills and may be laughable to some of the vets around here, but without those guides I was lost, now I have some direction and will hopefully be able to start learning the more technical aspects and whats whats.

Now on to the reason for this post.

My main goal for coming here from day 1 was a way to either see player names, or player map markers. Guns I could get legit with effort, but keeping them away from squads and ambushers was a futile task. I came here so that I could gain the tools needed to hunt those camping bastards until they start telling legends of the great white camper, the last of the species.

Zoopig, the slayer whose name rang out across the servers, calling people to this site, was nice enough to post some script over in this thread.

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=11059.0

Unfortunatly, I have no idea what to do with it. So on to my questions.

First, can something like this be used if it is applied to either and .sqs or .sqf file? Does it require some other doohicky like Mr.Medics awesome whatsermagig to run? A straight answer of yes or no and why or why not would be most appreciated here, or if you could point me to where I might gain a better understanding of this sort of thing, that would be awesome as well.

Second, as much as I'd like to understand HOW to do something like this, it will take time, and during that time I'd very much like to kill those campers, SO if someone could make a noob guide to player makers or something along those lines, that would be fucking cool too.

I feel this information is vital to my survival, and I don't really want all that cool stuff I can make now to fall into everyones hands.

Thanks again   :icon_thumbsup

TO ANY OTHER NOOBS THAT END UP IN THIS THREAD FOR SIMILAR REASONS AS I DID!

If you used plosky1 guide http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=11089.0

and

LongDong's guide http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10943.0

to spawn yourself some goodies, but don't know where to go next for more info I find that reading Gerk's awesome thread here makes alot more sense after you complete the first two guides.

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10961.0

Thanks Gerk!  :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:08:57 pm by romethebeast »

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
  • Skull fucking your mother
    • View Profile
Re: A noobs guide to player map markers?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 02:32:02 pm »
How do you inject the code?
Mr. Medic is anal retentive

s0ybean

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 02:59:31 pm »
All you really need to do is just browse through the forums, you'd be surprised at how much information there is in almost all of the threads of the first two pages.

If you're talking about Joopig's markers then they're a .sqf extension and can be injected into arma in a number of ways, browse around.

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 03:10:20 pm »
All you really need to do is just browse through the forums, you'd be surprised at how much information there is in almost all of the threads of the first two pages.

If you're talking about Joopig's markers then they're a .sqf extension and can be injected into arma in a number of ways, browse around.

Awesome reply. Very informative.

katie1992

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 03:43:12 pm »

It's really simple mate, once you find out how you'll laugh.

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 04:58:22 pm »

Yeah, I already figured it out.

It'd be awesome if you could execute more than one script with medics bypasser. Maphack is definitely nice though

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 05:01:24 pm »
No one has tested it works "loki lost key"? or if is possible create a menu same at this.

This is more easy to use inside at game, and have more option.

rhyomguther

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 05:10:26 pm »
For all those who said tl;dr, this pretty much sums it up.

Thanks two guys that spoon fed me information that was already public.

Now onto the reason of this post

I would like more information spoon fed to me.

C|T

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 05:19:20 pm »
I've the same problem...still wondering,what i should do  :icon_rolleyes2
Box spawn fine,but i think I am doing something wrong^
meeehhhh

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 05:58:48 pm »

It'd be awesome if you could execute more than one script with medics bypasser. Mapmod-app is definitely nice though

[] exec "YourFolder\yourscript1.sqs";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript2.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript3.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript4.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript5.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript6.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript7.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript8000.sqf";
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 07:11:35 pm »

It'd be awesome if you could execute more than one script with medics bypasser. Mapmod-app is definitely nice though

[] exec "YourFolder\yourscript1.sqs";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript2.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript3.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript4.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript5.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript6.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript7.sqf";
[] execvm "YourFolder\yourscript8000.sqf";

Mr. Medic i sell your bypasser ok? u get 30% of sales

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 07:40:40 pm »
Lol @ Gunson King.
In regards to the thread, what people are posting are scripts, (obviously). What you need to do is save it as a .sqf, then either use Mr. Medic's bypass, or do it manually through my guide. I would say Mr. Medic's is the easiest.

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • The TKiller of your nightmares!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 07:42:57 pm »
First off i also used Joopig's code and it works perfect!

Simply copy/paste the code into a text document anywhere on your pc (preferably desktop for now) and save it as whatever you want with a .sqf at the end MAKE SURE IT'S FILE TYPE IS SAVED AS ALL FILES. I called mine "players.sqf"

If you use plosky's NOOB CE tutorial you can put this script in your "Scripts" folder like it says and also execute this script using the method of replacing the "vote_kick" changing execVM blahblahblah to exec "\Scripts\players.sqf";

If this still didn't help i can provide pictures, simply say so.

romethebeast

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2012, 10:29:40 pm »
First off i also used Joopig's code and it works perfect!

Simply copy/paste the code into a text document anywhere on your pc (preferably desktop for now) and save it as whatever you want with a .sqf at the end MAKE SURE IT'S FILE TYPE IS SAVED AS ALL FILES. I called mine "players.sqf"

If you use plosky's NOOB CE tutorial you can put this script in your "Scripts" folder like it says and also execute this script using the method of replacing the "vote_kick" changing execVM blahblahblah to exec "\Scripts\players.sqf";

If this still didn't help i can provide pictures, simply say so.

Ok cool, I gather that mr.medics pretty much lets you do the same thing as CE, it just makes it easier?

My question is, How do you do two scripts? I tried pasting the script after the weapon crate code, but I got nothing. After reading mr.medics reply, it looks like what he is doing is making a script and attaching it to the execvm the same as plosky1 did in his guide, then making another script and attaching it to a another execvm elsewhere. I noticed that after reading plosky1's guide that the line  g ' dummy blah blah, execvm \server blah blah "; contained this information, and that there were several of them marked with letters, a, b, c, through g, which is the one used in the tutorial.

Questions.

1. Once I make Joopigs script into a seperate .sqf file can I run the script from the same memory region of the vote_kick command, just on a different dummy line?
EX> Using J dummy execvm \replace with playerscript here"; G dummy execvm \replace with ammocrate here";

2. How easy is it to fuck your game up doing this kind of stuff? I have to admit, I'm kinda worried about changing things without a guide, I feel like I'm going to break something permanently. Is this even possible? Or can I go in there and just brute force trial and error my way through this?

romethebeast

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2012, 10:46:14 pm »
TO ANY OTHER NOOBS THAT END UP IN THIS THREAD FOR SIMILAR REASONS AS I DID!

If you used plosky1 guide http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=11089.0

and

LongDong's guide http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10943.0

to spawn yourself some goodies, but don't know where to go next for more info I find that reading Gerk's awesome thread here makes alot more sense after you complete the first two guides.

http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10961.0

Thanks Gerk!  :icon_thumbsup
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:09:17 pm by romethebeast »