Author Topic: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS  (Read 12870 times)

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2012, 07:14:05 pm »
Yeah, but the problem is that they do not sell any method at the moment.

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2012, 08:22:00 pm »
MrMedic, i have see time ago, in arma 2 is present a cheat "for single player" which brings up a menu with various options in game, is possible use this script modify for integrate now and use the baypass for activate?

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2012, 08:40:36 pm »
so medic, again, why is your "ultimate bypass" using the same public method? wanna get people banned as well?!

Temo

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2012, 09:04:04 pm »
Lets get back to the topic:

I have to edit the script paths of the votekick everytime i start arma. Is there any option of saving it?

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2012, 09:19:28 pm »
Medic. You are not afraid of peeps getting ban. You are just trying to slow my sales down. But whats funny is im not saleing anything. SO your just making it look the way it is(your pissed cause joopig wont help you).

I have more respect for gerk than medic.
Gerk for the most part kept to himself.
Medic likes to pas along gossip and lie,s.
 And gerk isnt stupid im sure what ever he has posted is reflecting the wrong info from medic.
(Somthing that medic is a pro at)
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2012, 10:16:14 pm »
someone know Loki Lost Key? this is good menu
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:24:46 pm by Energizer »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2012, 11:20:07 pm »
Medic. You are not afraid of peeps getting ban. You are just trying to slow my sales down. But whats funny is im not saleing anything. SO your just making it look the way it is(your pissed cause joopig wont help you).

I have more respect for gerk than medic.
Gerk for the most part kept to himself.
Medic likes to pas along gossip and lie,s.
 And gerk isnt stupid im sure what ever he has posted is reflecting the wrong info from medic.
(Somthing that medic is a pro at)

ofp , we are all here to ha'ck games not argue. you really need to stop lying though man , but thats upto you.

im stopping arguing over it , its useless and gets you no where . upto you if you want to carry on. same to joopig.

from today im calling a halt to it i suggest you do the same , its ment to be fun remember.

as for gerk theres not much i can do about his attacks on you and its blatently obvious he doesnt like you , he's his own man and i dont control him he does what he wants but as far as im concerned , im calling a halt to the arguments , you do what you want .

Because when it comes down to ha.king i can bury you and joopig , so im staying clear of this lot from now on as its making tkc look like a joke and its a good community so im going to call a halt to it from myside for the sake of tkc , suggest you 2 do the same..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:30:07 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2012, 11:58:22 pm »
You make these problems medic.
You talk to much bs about people and run them down, nothing is fun about that.and no i dont think you can out hack anyone. Your posts are full of lies your not trusted by anyone i know. But its good to see your learning when you stair shit up it smells worst. 99% bullshit king.
By the way they have medication for your bi-polor. Lets just not talk any more cause WE are not here for the same reason....

Ps i dont see why you always bring gerks name into this. Are you finaly feeling guilty for posting his hack pubic cause hes better than you?well dont be so hard on your self hes not the only one.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

serfma

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2012, 03:26:59 am »
So, i've tried both scripts, made a custom Scripts folder in Arma 2: OA folder and placed both .sqf and .sqs files in them. I've done everything correct, but when I join any server and go to Vote Kick nothing happens. Nothing in Chat about wanting to Vote Kick someone, and nothing spawns in/around/on top of me. I've edited the .exe with CE and i've tried multiple servers.

SquidManHero

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • I can cut diamonds with these babies!
    • View Profile
    • Floss all day - Web comic!
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2012, 03:06:28 pm »
So, i've tried both scripts, made a custom Scripts folder in Arma 2: OA folder and placed both .sqf and .sqs files in them. I've done everything correct, but when I join any server and go to Vote Kick nothing happens. Nothing in Chat about wanting to Vote Kick someone, and nothing spawns in/around/on top of me. I've edited the .exe with CE and i've tried multiple servers.
Same with me. I can't get it to do anything.
In their language, he is known as SQUIDMANHERO
In our language, that is...well...SquidManHero

geekness

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2012, 07:08:36 pm »
you have to use a non detected CE for it to work. i got mine to work so i know its possible.

GUNSON_KING

• Intentional Cheater
  • Skull fucking your mother
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2012, 07:21:59 pm »

You need to do it from the map menu/server controls.
Mr. Medic is anal retentive

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2012, 07:43:19 pm »
You don't have to use a non-detected CE, I use CE 6.1 just fine. Anyways, if you used the code I posted, a small box should spawn a short ways away from you, about 5 meters away. You just have to look around for the box. If you are sure that absolutely nothing spawned, then there is an issue with the code, which you should post here so that people can take a look at it.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2012, 07:46:03 pm »
Mr. Medic is anal retentive

LOL!..+1  :icon_thumbsup
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2012, 07:50:44 pm »
read the original guide how to do this, maybe it will help :) http://tkc-community.net/forum/index.php?topic=10961.0