Author Topic: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS  (Read 12849 times)

curious

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2012, 09:15:55 am »
It still works for me, what error are you guys getting?
I just installed the ArmA 2 beta patch tonight, now I keep getting cant find script.

Edit- Quite confused, sometimes it cant find script so I quit the game. Do everything the same again join a server and it works. Then sometimes it cant find it..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:26:46 am by curious »

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2012, 02:05:59 pm »
matter of fact I'm sure we can get one to you if the price is right.

Newpig & i diss old ofp sell a public posted bypass method which will get you banned be warned.

guess what, that troll uses the same method in his "ultimate bypass"

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2012, 02:39:40 pm »

Directly advertising sales is against the rules , do it again and the internet fairy may give you a slap. :smile

shoepig & i piss ofp sell a publicly posted bypass which will eventually get you banned be warned.  :smile
Ok Medic you have taken it too far, I DON'T use YOUR bypass method and I DON'T use YOUR scripts unless you made Arma 2. Gerk know what you are on about not one of those things you said is true, you are even saying that proving grounds is a mod-app when it is a senerio included with Arma 2.
Proving ground is a custom addon with god mode, weapon spawn and other stuff and yes there is is also a senerio included with arma2 but these are different things.(Next time check from where you copy&paste) "Fast run" is a copy&paste, look through old MrMedic videos and you'll see where fast run came from. Jooping no need to continue this discussion since "curious" asked whether commercial trainer any better than public method and I answered his question. The answer: NO, this is just an attempt to sell public method bypass in a form of trainer. Basically this trainer just replaces text string which you can replace manually with CE or hex editor following steps of tutorial and includes bunch of copy&pasted scripts which are slightly modded.  "curious" I also recommend you to not listen for following people: Coronel_Niel, XJ, joopig and i mss old ofp since they are selling that trainer and will be telling you and others that everything I say is bullshit :).

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:02:10 pm by Gerk »

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2012, 02:52:14 pm »
It's just a simple C++ trainter that uses public bypass method and a bunch of copy&pasted scripts from well known mod apps such as proving ground, alex.pbo, loki, bugfast and some missions. When this public method will be patched, trainer will stop working and you'll more likely get banned.
Fast run >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Heal instantly >> copy&paste from alex.pbo
spawn any weapon >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
repair any vehicle >>> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Show other players on the map >> riped from some mission with some edit (more likely some domination mod)
So from your logic you are saying that when ever someone adds a weapon or heals themselves the script belongs to either you or Medic? You need to take your head out of Medics ass and think for yourself.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 07, 2012, 02:55:34 pm »

Directly advertising sales is against the rules , do it again and the internet fairy may give you a slap. :smile

shoepig & i piss ofp sell a publicly posted bypass which will eventually get you banned be warned.  :smile
Ok Medic you have taken it too far, I DON'T use YOUR bypass method and I DON'T use YOUR scripts unless you made Arma 2. Gerk know what you are on about not one of those things you said is true, you are even saying that proving grounds is a mod-app when it is a senerio included with Arma 2.
Proving ground is a custom addon with god mode, weapon spawn and other stuff and yes there is is also a senerio included with arma2 but these are different things.(Next time check from where you copy&paste) "Fast run" is a copy&paste, look throug old MrMedic videos and you'll see where fast run came from. Jooping no need to continue this discussion since "curious" asked whether commercial trainer any better then public method. The answer: NO, this is just an attempt to sell public method bypass in a form of trainer. "curious" I also recommend you do not listen for following people: Coronel_Niel, XJ, joopig and i mss old ofp since they are selling that trainer and will be telling you and others that everything I say is bullshit :).

I can copy paste from a ha??ck I didn't know existed? I don't think Joo even knew about it.

I don't think I need to talk to you again.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2012, 03:06:41 pm »

shoepig & i piss ofp sell a publicly posted bypass which will eventually get you banned be warned.  :smile
Proving ground is a custom addon with god mode, weapon spawn and other stuff and yes there is is also a senerio included with arma2 but these are different things.(Next time check from where you copy&paste) "Fast run" is a copy&paste, look throug old MrMedic videos and you'll see where fast run came from. Jooping no need to continue this discussion since "curious" asked whether commercial trainer any better then public method. The answer: NO, this is just an attempt to sell public method bypass in a form of trainer. "curious" I also recommend you do not listen for following people: Coronel_Niel, XJ, joopig and i mss old ofp since they are selling that trainer and will be telling you and others that everything I say is bullshit :).

I can copy paste from a ha??ck I didn't know existed? I don't think Joo even knew about it.

Subject: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS oh and I think I'll survive some how without communication with a virgin fat kid who dates with his left hand on Monday and right hand on Friday, get a life and find a job instead of spamming from your parents computer  :icon_laugh  

SquidManHero

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • I can cut diamonds with these babies!
    • View Profile
    • Floss all day - Web comic!
« Reply #96 on: June 07, 2012, 03:21:32 pm »
... ABSOLUTE NOOBIE...

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.
Thanks for the tutorial, man.
In their language, he is known as SQUIDMANHERO
In our language, that is...well...SquidManHero

FrankHorrigan

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2012, 03:37:37 pm »
where is my popcorn? Gerk i have a few questions, i send you a PM but you did not answer.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 07, 2012, 05:37:41 pm »

Proving ground is a custom addon with god mode, weapon spawn and other stuff and yes there is is also a senerio included with arma2 but these are different things.(Next time check from where you copy&paste) "Fast run" is a copy&paste, look through old MrMedic videos and you'll see where fast run came from. Jooping no need to continue this discussion since "curious" asked whether commercial trainer any better than public method and I answered his question. The answer: NO, this is just an attempt to sell public method bypass in a form of trainer. Basically this trainer just replaces text string which you can replace manually with CE or hex editor following steps of tutorial and includes bunch of copy&pasted scripts which are slightly modded.  "curious" I also recommend you to not listen for following people: Coronel_Niel, XJ, joopig and i mss old ofp since they are selling that trainer and will be telling you and others that everything I say is bullshit :).

'Curios' about that?.  :smile

It's just a simple C++ trainter that uses public bypass method and a bunch of copy&pasted scripts from well known mod apps such as proving ground, alex.pbo, loki, bugfast and some missions. When this public method will be patched, trainer will stop working and you'll more likely get banned.
Fast run >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Heal instantly >> copy&paste from alex.pbo
spawn any weapon >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
repair any vehicle >>> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Show other players on the map >> riped from some mission with some edit (more likely some domination mod)
So from your logic you are saying that when ever someone adds a weapon or heals themselves the script belongs to either you or Medic? You need to take your head out of Medics ass and think for yourself.

Newpig & i diss old ofp sell a public posted bypass method which will get you banned be warned.  

Possibility but we all know shoepigs level is low and He disses Ofp is even lower so really your comments trying to build them up is making you look rather dim 'tim'.

Subject: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS oh and I think I'll survive some how without communication with a virgin fat kid who dates with his left hand on Monday and right hand on Friday, get a life and find a job instead of spamming from your parents computer  :icon_laugh  

Lol at fat kid.   :icon_laugh

=============

Feel left out that i didnt include your quote? , Aint my problem.   :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #99 on: June 07, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »
Don't use Medic's mod-app it will make your arm explode...... Medic seriously your attempts at reducing my sales are pathetic you can continue to repeat your bullshit but you are achieving nothing.
PS. Your arse bandit "Gerk" is doing an even worse job than you.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2012, 06:34:10 pm »
Don't use Medic's mod-app it will make your arm explode...... Medic seriously your attempts at reducing my sales are pathetic you can continue to repeat your bullshit but you are achieving nothing.
PS. Your arse bandit "Gerk" is doing an even worse job than you.

now then , does this guy seem trustworthy ? .. i will let you decide reader.

Reminder.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2012, 06:36:34 pm »
where is my popcorn? Gerk i have a few questions, i send you a PM but you did not answer.

Good luck.   :icon_thumbsup

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2012, 06:47:00 pm »
Mr medic, im taking it thst you are posting bs because we didnt want to team up with you and didnt help you. Well the fact of this matter is you are a leach(point blank). You are even lucky joopig let you in team speak. No one eles wanted you thair. Why you may ask? Well 1. You lie 2.you just troll 3. You were only comming in to spit a good working team up by gossiping between us all( trying to under mind us) 4.trying to steal or con infomation isnt exsepted. 5. Trying to pawn off tkc dev infomation for help is pothetic but thanks for the infomation. 6. Seeing as you will go as low as you can to degrade any person on forums, you are not trusted and shoulnt be anywere.   

I know your level to(low). Now are conversation is over.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2012, 07:04:10 pm »
IS MY TEXT NOW AS IMPORTANT AS YOURS?

My absolute favorite: Gerk. Tells me not to use personal insults, but runs out of arguments and has to call Niel a fat kid half a page later. Good job on credibility. You might also want to work on your information before you spread complete bullshit and make yourself look like an uninformed drama queen: I am in no way affiliated with selling anyone's hack.

That being said, if you are not a "virgin fat kid" that "spams from his parents' computer" and doesn't "date with his left hand on Monday and right hand on Friday", why do you make yourself look like exactly that with every new post you make? To follow up on your accusation of me and others being biased, I can only tell you that I call your posts bullshit because I truly believe in them being utter bullshit, not to supposedly save the reputation of a paid hack that I don't earn any money with.

I must say, I can't decide if Gerk is trolling like a king or simply possessive of as much intelligence as a cockroach. Saying that you own the copyright on three or four ArmA functions, which can easily be found by any person able to look through the Bohemia Interactive wiki, just makes you look like a clown. Nothing else. No personal insults. You just degraded yourself to the biggest joke on these forums. Maybe you really should think about stopping the pissing contest, especially if your bladder is all empty.

Now for Medic, as opposed to Gerk, I believe you can be reasonable. Why not stop the endless trolling and bullshitting that keeps going on and just focus on working together towards our common goal. You have been around for a long time, but maybe you lost track of TKC's ideological foundation somewhere along the way. I'm not saying the world is all rainbow colors, but maybe we can reduce the amount of pissing contests from 5 per day.  :icon_rolleyes2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2012, 07:10:03 pm »
IS MY TEXT NOW AS IMPORTANT AS YOURS?

My absolute favorite: Gerk. Tells me not to use personal insults, but runs out of arguments and has to call Niel a fat kid half a page later. Good job on credibility. You might also want to work on your information before you spread complete bullshit and make yourself look like an uninformed drama queen: I am in no way affiliated with selling anyone's mod-app.

That being said, if you are not a "virgin fat kid" that "spams from his parents' computer" and doesn't "date with his left hand on Monday and right hand on Friday", why do you make yourself look like exactly that with every new post you make? To follow up on your accusation of me and others being biased, I can only tell you that I call your posts bullshit because I truly believe in them being utter bullshit, not to supposedly save the reputation of a paid mod-app that I don't earn any money with.

I must say, I can't decide if Gerk is trolling like a king or simply possessive of as much intelligence as a cockroach. Saying that you own the copyright on three or four ArmA functions, which can easily be found by any person able to look through the Bohemia Interactive wiki, just makes you look like a clown. Nothing else. No personal insults. You just degraded yourself to the biggest joke on these forums. Maybe you really should think about stopping the pissing contest, especially if your bladder is all empty.

Now for Medic, as opposed to Gerk, I believe you can be reasonable. Why not stop the endless trolling and bullshitting that keeps going on and just focus on working together towards our common goal. You have been around for a long time, but maybe you lost track of TKC's ideological foundation somewhere along the way. I'm not saying the world is all rainbow colors, but maybe we can reduce the amount of pissing contests from 5 per day.  :icon_rolleyes2

I am merley concerned that the public method gluepig and he disses ofp sell will get people BANNED.