Author Topic: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS  (Read 12864 times)

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2012, 02:47:11 am »
It's just a simple C++ trainter that uses public bypass method and a bunch of copy&pasted scripts from well known mod apps such as proving ground, alex.pbo, loki, bugfast and some missions. When this public method will be patched, trainer will stop working and you'll more likely get banned.
Fast run >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Heal instantly >> copy&paste from alex.pbo
spawn any weapon >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
repair any vehicle >>> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Show other players on the map >> riped from some mission with some edit (more likely some domination mod)

Joopig: Stealing scritps for Dayz from a h??a?ck that was written before Dayz came out. Time travel, ftw.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2012, 03:53:37 am »
Hey plosky1, using this script and tut the boxes spawn when I click on vote_kick and work perfectly but in some streams and videos I've seen people who just mouse scroll down and select spawn box. It's the same result but just a little more efficient since you don't have to go to the map and server control. By mouse scroll up/down i mean you know how you can do that to select change weapon, bandage someone, etc. Do you know how to do this or?

Go to the download section and download Medics 'Cheat system' it has what you are looking for, so it is a good place to start, but I think every Day Z server detects the way it is loaded on start up.
Thanks will definitely check that out. Also just saw this video on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6VIAb2mg0 someone starting to sell programs to mod-app DayZ. Is this any better than what we can get off here? I'd rather save money than spend if I can do whatever he has.
It's just a simple C++ trainter that uses public bypass method and a bunch of copy&pasted scripts from well known mod apps such as proving ground, alex.pbo, loki, bugfast and some missions. When this public method will be patched, trainer will stop working and you'll more likely get banned.
Show other players on the map >> riped from some mission with some edit (more likely some domination mod)

If you don't know jack shit better shut your foul mouth.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2012, 04:04:23 am »
Hey plosky1, using this script and tut the boxes spawn when I click on vote_kick and work perfectly but in some streams and videos I've seen people who just mouse scroll down and select spawn box. It's the same result but just a little more efficient since you don't have to go to the map and server control. By mouse scroll up/down i mean you know how you can do that to select change weapon, bandage someone, etc. Do you know how to do this or?

Go to the download section and download Medics 'Cheat system' it has what you are looking for, so it is a good place to start, but I think every Day Z server detects the way it is loaded on start up.
Thanks will definitely check that out. Also just saw this video on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6VIAb2mg0 someone starting to sell programs to mod-app DayZ. Is this any better than what we can get off here? I'd rather save money than spend if I can do whatever he has.
um someone is pointing you in the wrong direction gERK, it wasnt made with c++ and there is no public scripts in mod-app. matter of fact I'm sure we can get one to you if the price is right.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2012, 04:09:25 am »

If you don't know jack shit better shut your foul mouth.
Lets not drop to silly insults fat kid :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 04:21:24 am by Gerk »

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2012, 04:38:11 am »
I agree Gerk, there's just no need  :icon_thumbsup

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2012, 04:57:14 am »
matter of fact I'm sure we can get one to you if the price is right.

Newpig & i diss old ofp sell a public posted bypass method which will get you banned be warned.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2012, 04:59:37 am »

Directly advertising sales is against the rules , do it again and the internet fairy may give you a slap. :smile

shoepig & i piss ofp sell a publicly posted bypass which will eventually get you banned be warned.  :smile
Ok Medic you have taken it too far, I DON'T use YOUR bypass method and I DON'T use YOUR scripts unless you made Arma 2. Gerk know what you are on about not one of those things you said is true, you are even saying that proving grounds is a hack when it is a senerio included with Arma 2.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2012, 05:00:57 am »

Directly advertising sales is against the rules , do it again and the internet fairy may give you a slap. :smile

shoepig & i piss ofp sell a publicly posted bypass which will eventually get you banned be warned.  :smile
Ok Medic you have taken it too far, I DON'T use YOUR bypass method and I DON'T use YOUR scripts unless you made Arma 2. Gerk know what you are on about not one of those things you said is true, you are even saying that proving grounds is a mod-app when it is a senerio included with Arma 2.

Newpig & i diss old ofp sell a public posted bypass method which will get you banned be warned.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2012, 05:01:46 am »

Well then time to work towards 100 posts for yours  :smile

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2012, 08:09:35 am »

Well then time to work towards 100 posts for yours  :smile

now i see were gerk is getting his info, nothing of hack is public "your hack sux.(be warnd)"
um oh yeah you cant ban me and befor you open your broken lieing mouth try prooving how any of it is public?
not 1 thing in hack is public nore the bypass.
maybe you should look in your hack you were selling and count ho many public scripts you , your sef were selling.
maybe you should be ban, lmao ... rocketman...

the joke is you!!!!

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2012, 08:12:20 am »

i just have to lauph once more......hehehehehehehehelolololollolo

the joke is you!!!!

curious

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2012, 08:17:44 am »
This doesn't work with ArmA 2 patch 94315?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:49:05 am by curious »

geekness

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2012, 08:32:50 am »
doesnt work for me either with the new patch as mentioned above..

Pilot

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2012, 08:34:25 am »
Shit just got real

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2012, 08:53:09 am »
It still works for me, what error are you guys getting?