Author Topic: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS  (Read 12862 times)

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL NEWBIE GUIDE TO USING CHEAT ENGINE AND SCRIPTS
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »
Here is the code I use for ammo boxes, credit goes to everyone who posted in the Ammo Box thread  :smile.
ammo.sqf
Code: [Select]
_abox = createVehicle ["AmmoBoxBig", position player, [], 0, "NONE"];

[_abox] execVM "\Scripts\cargo.sqs";

sleep 120;

deletevehicle _abox;

if (true) exitWith {};

cargo.sqs
Code: [Select]
_abox = _this select 0;
_dayz_wep =["M14_EP1","Remington870_lamp","m107_TWS_EP1","M40A3","SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD","M110_NVG_EP1","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS","BAF_AS50_scoped","Winchester1866","LeeEnfield","revolver_EP1","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","m107_DZ",
   "Mk_48_DZ","DMR","M16A2","M16A2GL","G36_C_SD_camo","UZI_SD_EP1","bizon_silenced","AK_74","M4A1_Aim","AKS_74_kobra","AKS_74_U","AK_47_M","M24","M1014","M4A1","MP5SD","MP5A5","huntingrifle","Crossbow","glock17_EP1","M9",
   "M9SD","Colt1911","UZI_EP1","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemFlashlight","M136","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemKnife","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox",
   "ItemEtool","ItemToolbox"];

_dayz_mag =["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","M136","30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR","20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL","20RND_762x51_B_SCAR","64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon","20Rnd_762x51_DMR","30Rnd_762x39_AK47","5Rnd_762x51_M24","10Rnd_127x99_m107","8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug","1Rnd_HE_M203","FlareWhite_M203",
   "FlareGreen_M203","1Rnd_Smoke_M203","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30RND_9x19_UZI_SD","200Rnd_556x45_M249","8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets","30Rnd_9x19_MP5","30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD","100Rnd_762x51_M240","15Rnd_W1866_Slug","5x_22_LR_17_HMR",
   "10x_303","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","17Rnd_9x19_glock17","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","6Rnd_45ACP","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","BoltSteel","PipeBomb","HandGrenade_west",
   "FoodSteakRaw","FoodSteakCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanSardines","FoodCanPasta","ItemSodaCoke","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle","HandRoadFlare","HandChemGreen","HandChemBlue",
   "HandChemRed","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemEpinephrine","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemHeatPack","PartWoodPile","PartWheel",
   "PartFueltank","PartGlass","PartEngine","PartGeneric","PartVRotor","ItemJerrycan","ItemGenerator","ItemTent","Skin_Soldier1_DZ","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","Skin_Camo1_DZ","Skin_Sniper1_DZ"];

_dayz_bpk =["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1"];

{_abox addWeaponCargo [_x,100];} forEach _dayz_wep;
{_abox addMagazineCargo [_x,100];} forEach _dayz_mag;
{_abox addBackpackCargo [_x,2];} forEach _dayz_bpk;

This code has all of the items that spawn in game plus a couple more that don't spawn :icon_biggrin2. Don't change anything in the code at all except the \Scripts\ part to your folder inside the Arma OA folder. Remember, if you are running Arma OA, it must be INSIDE the OA folder, not the plain Arma 2 folder.

DanDiDo

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2012, 09:04:12 pm »
I got it working, thank you plosky!

Now I'm trying to get a vehicle spawned, might be a bit hard for me since the new anti-cheat measures.
Heard about vehicles exploding and stuff, I'm scanning the forums now for some useful information.

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • The TKiller of your nightmares!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2012, 10:54:32 pm »

Like this?

Also i think/heard that this ammocrate doesn't work in the 1.7 of DayZ.

curious

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2012, 10:57:53 pm »

Like this?

Also i think/heard that this ammocrate doesn't work in the 1.7 of DayZ.
Works in 1.7, used it last night.

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2012, 11:01:41 pm »
In fact, it spawns the box but It's empty  :unsure

plosky1

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2012, 11:06:54 pm »
I can't tell if at the end it's a : or a ;. It should be a ;. Also, is Scripts the name of the folder you made inside the OA directory, and is ammo.sqf the name of the script inside your folder named Scripts?

curious

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2012, 11:11:23 pm »
Hey plosky1, using this script and tut the boxes spawn when I click on vote_kick and work perfectly but in some streams and videos I've seen people who just mouse scroll down and select spawn box. It's the same result but just a little more efficient since you don't have to go to the map and server control. By mouse scroll up/down i mean you know how you can do that to select change weapon, bandage someone, etc. Do you know how to do this or?

cairney

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • There's no certainty ? only opportunity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2012, 11:16:50 pm »
Hey plosky1, using this script and tut the boxes spawn when I click on vote_kick and work perfectly but in some streams and videos I've seen people who just mouse scroll down and select spawn box. It's the same result but just a little more efficient since you don't have to go to the map and server control. By mouse scroll up/down i mean you know how you can do that to select change weapon, bandage someone, etc. Do you know how to do this or?

Go to the download section and download Medics 'Cheat system' it has what you are looking for, so it is a good place to start, but I think every Day Z server detects the way it is loaded on start up.

curious

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2012, 11:19:40 pm »

Go to the download section and download Medics 'Cheat system' it has what you are looking for, so it is a good place to start, but I think every Day Z server detects the way it is loaded on start up.
Thanks will definitely check that out. Also just saw this video on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6VIAb2mg0 someone starting to sell programs to hack DayZ. Is this any better than what we can get off here? I'd rather save money than spend if I can do whatever he has.

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2012, 11:32:14 pm »

Thanks will definitely check that out. Also just saw this video on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6VIAb2mg0 someone starting to sell programs to mod-app DayZ. Is this any better than what we can get off here? I'd rather save money than spend if I can do whatever he has.
It's just a simple C++ trainter that uses public bypass method and a bunch of copy&pasted scripts from well known mod apps such as proving ground, alex.pbo, loki, bugfast and some missions. When this public method will be patched, trainer will stop working and you'll more likely get banned.
Fast run >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Heal instantly >> copy&paste from alex.pbo
spawn any weapon >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
repair any vehicle >>> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Show other players on the map >> riped from some mission with some edit (more likely some domination mod)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:43:17 pm by Gerk »

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2012, 11:35:57 pm »

Thanks will definitely check that out. Also just saw this video on youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG6VIAb2mg0 someone starting to sell programs to mod-app DayZ. Is this any better than what we can get off here? I'd rather save money than spend if I can do whatever he has.
  It's just a simple C++ trainter that uses public bypass bypass method and a bunch of copy&pasted scripts from well known mod apps such as proving ground, alex.pbo, loki, bugfast and some missions. When this public method will be patched, trainer will stop working and you'll more likely get banned.

Gerk: Calling Proving Grounds a hack since 06/06/2012
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

Galaxy

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2012, 12:49:47 am »
pliz send the source

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2012, 12:53:32 am »
pliz send the source

which source?

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2012, 02:37:48 am »
Well I can get the weapon crate to spawn but it has no weapons. Help  :icon_confused2

Edit: Nvm got it working. Good tutorial! Imaginary +1

I'm having the same problem, might be a problem with cargo.sqf i think.

How did you fix it?

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2012, 02:42:50 am »
Fast run >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Heal instantly >> copy&paste from alex.pbo
spawn any weapon >> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
repair any vehicle >>> copy&paste from mod app proving ground
Show other players on the map >> riped from some mission with some edit (more likely some domination mod)
You made the game? :icon_magician