Author Topic: [RELEASE] ☆☆☆☆☆ DayZ super mod-app ☠ + Spawner Gun + Admin console! ☆☆☆☆☆  (Read 3804 times)

Fury

• Online Villain
  • i̺͇̯̟̗m̤̬p͈̠̖o̫̭̦̼ͅrt͈̝̞ antigravity
    • View Profile
Thank you for clicking.  :icon_thumbsup

If you thought "Hey, that sounds too good to be true" you are right.

Now that I do have your attention though:

There are people here whom require a certain post threshold in order for you (LEECHERS PAY ATTENTION!) to obtain a neat piece of software or request access to certain privileges.

Now, you probably thought that going around the forums leaving non-constructive posts is the way to do it!

Wrong.

You are the broken keyboard, the syntax error, the power outage before the save and the bane of any programmer's life, the reason they don't want to teach people new things anymore.

I promise you that every coder whom is going to give you something special is going to run a check on "what kind of user" you have been on this website before giving you anything valuable, so please stop saturating these beautiful forums with nonsense content-less posts, reviving dead threads and generally making a fool out of yourself. You know who you are.

Now, since we are done with that I am considering teaching everyone how to duplicate items in DayZ, it's not a mod-app but an exploit and it probably won't get you banned, as it can happen "on accident" to anyone.

I'm not just going to do dispense this advice without not wanting anything back for it.

I want you guys to prove that you deserve it by being constructive and useful in other threads; not by asskissing, not by throwing online tantrums and not by PMing me to squeeze an inch in on me. Show me you aren't just another leech.

Love,
Fury. ♥
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:48:09 pm by Fury »
My programming language is common sense and communication. ♥

thodiral

• Poptart
    • View Profile
Shut up you liberal

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
>Asks people to stop making accounts and posting shit to raise post count for bypasses.
>Someone comes and posts shit to raise post count for bypasses.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:08:16 pm by Snuff »

thodiral

• Poptart
    • View Profile
>Asks people to stop making accounts and posting shit to raise post count for bypasses.
>Someone comes and posts shit to raise post count for bypasses.

I don't need bypasses you homosexual. I'm not a no-life fat ass hacker who can't play the game normally. I just hate people who bitch and whine, so get laid

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
>Is on a mod-apper's forum
>hates mod-appers and thinks their fat and don't get laid
>doesn't wonder what he's doing here, or why he isn't on a diet

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
I just hate people who bitch and whine.
Then why are you bitching and whining? :icon_rolleyes2 Its ok though I understand why you are mad I went in your Sin server and fucked it up its ok im not here to judge.

Fury

• Online Villain
  • i̺͇̯̟̗m̤̬p͈̠̖o̫̭̦̼ͅrt͈̝̞ antigravity
    • View Profile
My programming language is common sense and communication. ♥

darkrounge

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Sounds good, duplicate items without the need of a mod-app.
But I can guarantee that it'd be patched as soon as the next person decides to duplicate a weapon of rare material, passing it on to the next person he sees.
Anywhom, another way to re-educate the society.

semtexv2

• Online Villain
  • Derp
    • View Profile
well if you do consider posting your dupe method watch out as you know there asslickers aka tonic ect out there ready to run to rocket lick his asshole then hug some tree's straight after...

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Lol, that's an old classic, some guy on a mad quest to teach every windmill in the world how to spin against the wind.

Let's be civilized here, shall we? Tell us about your idea about how people "ideally" should play.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • The TKiller of your nightmares!
    • View Profile

Sure is hot in here!

Aside from that it seems that the rather "upset" individuals actually did come here expecting what the title offered  :icon_laugh

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
I have read the Title and my face is this  :icon_teehee after  :icon_cry2   hahah :D

skylmt666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
lol and where is cheat?
LOLE'D

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

s0ybean

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Can't find the cheat download link, fucking liberals.