Author Topic: Bypass Method + Mod-App for DayZ. [Now for public] by joopig  (Read 6739 times)

arcn

• I leak others hard work...do u trust me?
  • Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Bypass Method + Mod-App for DayZ. [Now for public] by joopig
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2012, 06:48:13 am »
Read the thread again.

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2012, 06:51:56 am »
PayPal threats make you look pretty stupid, threatening someone with their IP also is pretty retarded.

What are you going to do, request all of his money through PayPal?

Just chill out and let the thread die out, code has been posted, people have gotten raged, it's done.

EDIT: Just seen you changed the thread, fair play on that one, don't let people intimidate you through the internet though arcn, if they made a move on anything it becomes a legal issue and things get interesting :D

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2012, 06:53:11 am »
PayPal threats make you look pretty stupid, threatening someone with their IP also is pretty retarded.

Just chill out and let the thread die out, code has been posted, people have gotten raged, it's done.
Stfu i dont give a shit what you think.

arcn

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2012, 06:54:05 am »

its personally threats with my information.

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2012, 06:56:32 am »

Stfu i dont give a shit what you think.

Judging by your age I pretty much expected this sort of response.

You think it's big to threaten people via the internet? What are you going to do, empty my PayPal? Port bomb me?

Idle threats, people like you brighten up my day - the insults you throw around on this thread and others make me wonder (you are from England?) if you are one of those idiots that drive around in their 306s and wear full tracksuits, that or you are a fully fledged keyboard warrior?

Dianabol

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2012, 06:57:39 am »

You think it's big to threaten people via the internet? What are you going to do, empty my PayPal? Port bomb me?

Idle threats, people like you brighten up my day - the insults you throw around on this thread and others make me wonder (you are from England) if you are one of those idiots that drive around in their 306s and wear full tracksuits, that or you are a fully fledged keyboard warrior?

How can you seriously insult someone who has had their work released? You're a complete tool.

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2012, 06:59:04 am »

Idle threats, people like you brighten up my day - the insults you throw around on this thread and others make me wonder (you are from England) if you are one of those idiots that drive around in their 306s and wear full tracksuits, that or you are a fully fledged keyboard warrior?

How can you seriously insult someone who has had their work released? You're a complete tool.

Easily, when you are charging $75 and then dishing out personal threats to someone you become an idiot, not a professional.

Poor play on acrn's part but poorly handled by joopig - glad I'm a tool though (:

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2012, 06:59:29 am »

You are a moron, honestly why did you need to get involved? What would you do if you worked on something and some little 12 year old cunt released it public because you didnt message him within 30 minuites. Do you really think my rage was unjustified?

arcn

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2012, 07:00:26 am »

Maybe because he is giving me personally threats?

arcn

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2012, 07:01:24 am »

You are a moron, honestly why did you need to get involved? What would you do if you worked on something and some little 12 year old cunt released it public because you didnt message him within 30 minuites. Do you really think my rage was unjustified?

I'd say never answear.

HeroXx

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2012, 07:03:27 am »

See.

It's a community, you guys are more than welcome to have a private conversation via PM, when you post on the forum it's fair game for all as you can see by the responses :)

I have had code that I have developed leaked one on a professional level and one on a game dev level and I didn't call people cunts or dicks or anything like that.

Dishing out personal threats just makes you look worse than him, call me a moron and all that but it's a pretty valid point, when you start threatening someone with personal attacks via the internet it's pretty poor.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with people releasing private work, like I said I've had it done to me and it sucks but handling it like this just looks bad.

Unishred

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2012, 07:05:21 am »
I can agree with you there, some of the childish spats you see can really turn you off a community as a whole.

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2012, 07:08:53 am »
I agree with you it should never be done, but honestly in this situation how many people do you think would not react in the same way that I did. Would you prefer me to take it on the shoulder and say thanks for releasing my hack and then taking credit for it.

arcn

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2012, 07:09:40 am »
I agree with you it should never be done, but honestly in this situation how many people do you think would not react in the same way that I did. Would you prefer me to take it on the shoulder and say thanks for releasing my mod-app and then taking credit for it.

Personal Threats is crossing the line.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2012, 07:09:46 am »
well, all i can say is arcn must feel like a dick cause he knows we put alot of time into helping him with shit that wasnt included in the hack.
our time ..... but what is done is done.
were already moving on. this shit is kinda expected i just didnt think it was going to be arcn doing it.
we had alot of fun,.
game over.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!