Author Topic: Auto Block Help For Warband  (Read 8666 times)

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Auto Block Help For Warband
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:32 am »
Would anyone be interested in actually doing what i'd asked in the beginning of this topic? I'll pay if needed.
?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

?There is only one hell, princess. The one we live in now.?

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 11:25:18 am »
Would anyone be interested in actually doing what i'd asked in the beginning of this topic? I'll pay if needed.
did you bought the game or you have the pached?

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 01:23:16 am »
I purchased the game.
?A toast to the proud Lannister children: The dwarf, the cripple and the Mother of Madness.?

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 11:10:19 pm »
Bump

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 03:47:46 am »
Still could use some help :/
Look into a value that dictates what direction you are blocking in and then play with the value.

I've done exactly this, there are 2 values that determine this, 2nd is always bigger than the 1st one, for example, attack and block direction values are exactly one under another.

ATTACK DIRECTION
0x123450 = 250
0x123454 = 251

BLOCK DIRECTION
0x123458 = 310
0x12345C = 311

Problem is that they are client side, if you were to freeze these values it would look like you always block at that particular position determined by those 2 values, but sadly it's only client side. Tested it with 2 players if you host and do that, you can have some funy looking blocking gestures, but if you join it won't work, you will block how you actually move your mouse...

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 01:15:57 pm »

when your being attacked its 1 , when not being attacked its 0.

so read the memory and

if ( attacked ) {block}

it really cant be simpler than that now can it.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ludijak

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 03:23:28 pm »

when your being attacked its 1 , when not being attacked its 0.

so read the memory and

if ( attacked ) {block}

it really cant be simpler than that now can it.

Thanks alot I'll try this out, I have enabled option to show attack direction, and I noticed that they change when enemy is near me, is that it?

What do you mean by being attacked, receiving damage from the enemy or enemy just standing near me?

workachev

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2012, 06:32:41 pm »
I think he just means if an enemy has their weapon raised and is about to attack.

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 12:41:03 am »
lol mate i posted it in the wrong section , if you want to do that , start hooking local player and force everyone as enemy , mind you if you attack a team mate youl have to let the server know that they are enemy which might be difficult. dunno havent played this game in quite a while so have a go , you can easy get local player base by looking at your money , when it changes , find out whats changing it and youl be inside local.

there will be something like:

[eax+whatever]

eax will hold the base for local.

How would one go about beginning to hook local players and forcing them as enemies? What if money is being changed by a time frame, instead of kills... For example... if you stay on the server for say 5 minutes you get 5 gold. You spoke of using cheat engine.... Not sure what you mean by that... Do you mean starting warband, going into configure, advanced, and then Edit mode?

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:28 am »
lol mate i posted it in the wrong section , if you want to do that , start hooking local player and force everyone as enemy , mind you if you attack a team mate youl have to let the server know that they are enemy which might be difficult. dunno havent played this game in quite a while so have a go , you can easy get local player base by looking at your money , when it changes , find out whats changing it and youl be inside local.

[eax+whatever]

How would one go about beginning to hook local players and forcing them as enemies? What if money is being changed by a time frame, instead of kills... For example... if you stay on the server for say 5 minutes you get 5 gold. You spoke of using cheat engine.... Not sure what you mean by that... Do you mean starting warband, going into configure, advanced, and then Edit mode?

Bump. What I was asking was pretty much to have the auto block... Force block on everyone.. Ally and enemy.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 03:59:03 pm »

[eax+whatever]

health , get hit , changes , search for change , find health , find what reads and writes , find the base pointer + offset = local .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:05:02 pm by MrMedic »

Vreeland

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2012, 12:02:48 am »

[eax+whatever]

health , get hit , changes , search for change , find health , find what reads and writes , find the base pointer + offset = local .

What i'm asking though, is what I would use to search for the change. You mentioned a cheat engine? What cheat engine, and how do I access the cheat engine? Is it build into Warband? Or is it something i'll need to download.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2012, 01:20:21 am »
What cheat engine, and how do I access the cheat engine?

CE and tutorial on how to use it are found in the DOWNLOAD section.  :icon_thumbsup

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2012, 02:39:36 am »

CE and tutorial on how to use it are found in the DOWNLOAD section.  :icon_thumbsup

I think theres a password on it z not sure mate though.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 03:59:36 am »

CE and tutorial on how to use it are found in the DOWNLOAD section.  :icon_thumbsup

I think theres a password on it z not sure mate though.

As I recall...
The TUT takes you though the steps needed to find things in programs.
The example in this TUT uses finding a password in the sample program.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*