Author Topic: Everyone mod-app CCL on A2(free).  (Read 5896 times)

robin-580

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone mod-app CCL on A2(free).
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2012, 07:04:31 pm »
there server has been locked noe for a couple of hours there server was being terrorised all night it was unplayable

c5

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2012, 07:41:07 pm »
there server has been locked noe for a couple of hours there server was being terrorised all night it was unplayable

Hehe, great success I suppose  :icon_laugh
How do I makes hax?!

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2012, 09:31:17 pm »
You need to learn that this happens. Almost every denomination of Zargabad Life out there now comes from a map I put a year's work into, if not more, and there are never any credits to me. Do I go out and have a tantrum? No.
This is one of those things that happens. Deal with it.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2012, 01:51:00 am »
You need to learn that this happens. Almost every denomination of Zargabad Life out there now comes from a map I put a year's work into, if not more, and there are never any credits to me. Do I go out and have a tantrum? No.
This is one of those things that happens. Deal with it.

Tantrum? No.

Sweet sweet revenge? Yes.

--
On a side note, there is some serversided protection which they don't have access to, so their mission is broken to a point.
Also I recently made my own serversided protection that completely breaks the mission if the files aren't present.

Btw Niel, I know you've been active in the ZL scene. From what I've seen, the general ArmA community doesn't acknowledge the hard work we've put in to make Life just a bit more enjoyable - And I know you can code Niel ;)
I still remember that hack you gave me a looooong time ago that lets you put any item into another person's inventory - fuckin sweet :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:57:46 am by stealthstick »
It's been a good few years, becoming what I always wanted to be.

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2012, 03:30:57 am »
Some news on this drama:

A few days ago there was a deal that if we give them our banlist, they would run the vanilla mission. They didn't go through with their part of the deal. They are also trying to steal the OA mission that I'm working on too. Apparently there aren't many people you can trust - even in your own clan.
Who do these people think they are? Let's show them how payback is a bitch :)  :icon_devil

I for one will be making a WTKC 2012 entry using this server :D
I suggest you all do the same :)

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2012, 04:29:55 am »
Been on earlier and your name is in the begining mission brief now  :icon_thumbsup

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2012, 05:04:14 am »
Been on earlier and your name is in the begining mission brief now  :icon_thumbsup

Good, but it still doesn't give them the right to fuck us over like they've been doing lately.
They just keep trying to steal the latest development of my OA Life mission, along with trying to steal our own members, even asking for donations. They even asked me to help code for them, and like any person with   common sense, I rejected that with a big "fuck you".

I'm sure no one will find any joy in their server, seeing as of how everyone is doing their part on taking them down :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:11:10 am by stealthstick »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2012, 05:08:53 pm »
better to give them a chance and let them get on with it. no?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:45:08 pm by MrMedic »
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2012, 06:09:24 pm »
Yep have to agree with Mr.M. they've seen the light, power and glory of a community effort, you now have some credits and to be honest, nothing is private with this game. True is life, you can't have everything but if you get your fair share then all is well.  :icon_thumbsup

stealthstick

• Klass Klown
  • Computer Scientist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2012, 01:57:49 am »
Sure, I see points you all bring up, and they are right. The problem is the type of characters these people are. They bring in legal arguments, then call our clan faggots, along with me. They have children in their clan that just immaturely handle everything. We gave them many chances, even made deals which they agreed on, but didn't follow through. Then they DDOS us, and continuously try to steal my work.

If they weren't a bunch of assholes, I really wouldn't give a fuck; but they don't handle a situation like this like the adults they claim themselves to be.
I talked with the owner right away as soon as I was notified on TKC, and I found out it was a guy we banned. He is a disrespectful fucker who thinks he can do whatever he wants because he's on the internet. Might sound biased and hypocritical, but I never stole anyone's work and claimed it to be mine. (Even when I cracked Loki's Lost Keys, I didn't replace his name or remove it from the "hack").

What's worse is that I used to talk with this person on Teamspeak, and he knew who I was (not personally), so there's no reason why he'd remove my name from the mission.
Oh well, no worries now...Just gonna watch their bandwidth go over their limit. Then they will be paying for each megabyte :)

They host an 11mb mission, which is 4mb larger than ours, but the only reason the file size is bigger is due to their lack of compression for their sounds. Also they have a slow upload speed. Someone can make a meme out of this - "Hosts 11mb mission; caps upload speed to 10kb/s"

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2012, 07:31:17 am »
This guy did this,that guy did that,they "claimed" legal whatever.

Screw them.
Stop worrying about what they think and do...pinons.

According to BIS all mods/missions user built are the propriety of BIS.
Fuck them also.

I for one can promise you if MY work ever ended up for pay without a release from myself...I would unleash New York Jewish attorneys on them.
That would include anyone whose name is tied to hosting any server my work was on and profiting by "donations".
Let your local court work it out.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:39:19 am by ZOldDude »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*