Author Topic: Weapon modding  (Read 1290 times)

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2004, 03:08:39 am »
alrighty so you want to know how i manage to get the integer behind a string, this screenshot should explain it all

I wonder what the circled part does dont you guys???Could take a while to figure out!!!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
Weapon modding
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2004, 03:15:45 am »
Okay, but it's DMA, can you remove the DMA?
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2004, 03:16:14 am »
alright sorry bout triple post but mullah what i need is to get rid of the DMA from the value, not neciceraly the one there because its dynamic but t search doesnt get rid of the DMA in the adresses for it so i need soft ice for it, if you have a link to download softice for free plz give me it,

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2004, 01:04:15 pm »
SoftIce isn't for XP, there is a version for XP but it's so sux.
Try with Olly Debugger, it's very good the same, even if it's not better then Softice sure :(

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2004, 02:17:47 pm »
Well softice is a strange program. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it hangs, sometimes it crashes and buggs the computer. I've got XP and SoftIce works from time to time. I've got some of the latest versions which are supposed to work with XP.

Just log in at ICQ and I'll give it to you.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2004, 06:31:59 pm »
well i was trying to get the DMA from the grenades but i need to do it with about 17 adresses and could only do it with 1, but when i did it with that 1 t searches autohack gave me 2 adresses  :shock: got me pretty confused, i looked at the way the adresses are linked and just made the same link with 1 of the adresses autohack gave me, didnt work though, iv not tryed with the second adress, i dont know if it will work atalll doing it like that though any ideas???if it doesnt ill try softice i guess

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2004, 01:58:54 pm »
yeah it has happened to me too, with some autohacked addresses i got two addresses into the autohack window.
Anyway for SoftIce, one day i've tried the lastest version (i hope it was) on XP, and as soon as i started the program the computer crashed :(

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
Weapon modding
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2004, 02:12:32 pm »
You get two adresses as it changes differently twice.

Example: Unlimited Ammo, I decrease my ammo, get one adress. I reload ammo increases I get another.