Author Topic: Arma 2 + OA Script Runner.  (Read 32052 times)

Energizer

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: Arma 2 + OA Ultimate Bypass.
« Reply #240 on: June 06, 2012, 01:19:48 pm »
Post in this thread to receive a password ,  ZOldDude will supply you the password in your inbox through Private message.

Don't PM me....I will PM those who meet requirements.

I am getting fed up with the "give me" PM's and tired of posting back "No. Learn to read and follow directions".

ù

Yes ok, but if allways change is impossible. If in fact the quality of the forum is so, made to make joke of people, going to take away all desire to help the site..... when I get to 101, it will already be detected.

you are not at all grateful  :icon_sly

I know and understand how you feel.

I have been here AND been an admin for just over the past DECADE.
I don't get paid nor I have ever made a Cent in any way shape or form from it.

The time I have put in has not/is not "easy" all these years...but I have always been an advocate for and protector of this site,it's forum and every "Right" it's many users have both here...and elsewhere online.
I just do what I do because of the person I am.

I think if a person offers things to the general public for free then THEY should have the Right to set the rules for it...not me nor the SysOp of this site (Mullah Omar/M.O.).

I'll be 77 yrs old next month.
What would I like from the world as a birthday present?
Perhaps just a handful of people who understand the core of what I do for the rest of the worlds population and want to carry on the same,both here on the site and in each others countries to help others.

Personal freedom...without true harm to others.
It makes the world better and stronger for everyone.

Z
Yep, but me is not problem i have make donation, because is nice forum.
What bothered me was the change in quantity of posts required
I think I'll stay on this forum ..

I like

It was a moment of nervous, but i continue use this forum , and iam happy have donate :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:27:11 pm by Energizer »

junkiemew

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 06, 2012, 02:36:27 pm »
Hahaha look at all the crying leechers.

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 06, 2012, 02:36:53 pm »
Hahaha look at all the crying leechers.

The Irony.....
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

skylmt666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 06, 2012, 03:13:44 pm »
dear irony :icon_o_o
LOLE'D

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2012, 03:35:59 pm »
I knew that he won't post it again for the public, 101 is just a joke, soon he will put 1001, he just wanted to show off that he CAN make a bypass, for the EGO, and now it will be just mockery and jokes about the neewbee fools like you guys, YO PEOPLE THE TRAIN IS GONE!

this is true.

medic is a troll and he does it all for his little ego. he might be able to hack, but he doesnt seem very mature when you see his constant trolling and fighting on the forums. most pros dont bother with this childish nonsense, think of someone like darky. i asked for the bypass out of curiousity myself and after some time he tried to troll me by sending a wrong password and said it was correct and i was doing something wrong. the thing is, from the beginning i knew he would never give it to me, because he doesnt like me and thinks i want to get ppl banned. of course i was proven correct. so bad someone else gave me the correct password though and it worked. ;)

anyway, dont be mad medic when you read this. im not trying to make you angry, just posting facts here. its quite sad no one of the better people here like you anymore because you feel the need to call them "nub" after some time. the only "friends" are the leechers who lick your ass (including Snuff) and... Gerk, because he is on his crusade to destroy ofp until the end of time (because of some supposed leak). gerk, watch out though, because one day he might turn on you like he did with joopig (who was just woken up in a hard way).

medic, whats the big problem with someone else selling hacks btw? i know what it is, you simply cant stand it. youve got to be the only one on top of everyone else, the king of hacks, your ego cant accept anything else. i seriously hope that your real life doesnt suck as much as your ego here on the forums makes it look like. that would be pretty sad. i just dont see why someone feels the constant need to bully others and put them down. a real "pro" certainly doesnt. no one else here does that except you. Z and M.O. never put anyone down. how about some reflection, it would certainly help you?

anyway, to the leechers: dont expect him to give you the hack ever, so dont even think about the 101 posts needed. its all smoke and illusion that medic is trying to create here.

i might release a "real" public hack soon that achieves the same as this supposed "ultimate bypass" (which is funny, since you just used public methods in it as well which you accused joopig of doing) but is free for everyone. for those that still cant get the cheat engine method to work...

*clears the stage for another epic medic troll response claiming its all lies*

skylmt666

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2012, 03:40:51 pm »
I knew that he won't post it again for the public, 101 is just a joke, soon he will put 1001, he just wanted to show off that he CAN make a bypass, for the EGO, and now it will be just mockery and jokes about the neewbee fools like you guys, YO PEOPLE THE TRAIN IS GONE!

this is true.

medic is a troll and he does it all for his little ego. he might be able to mod-app, but he doesnt seem very mature when you see his constant trolling and fighting on the forums. most pros dont bother with this childish nonsense, think of someone like darky. i asked for the bypass out of curiousity myself and after some time he tried to troll me by sending a wrong password and said it was correct and i was doing something wrong. the thing is, from the beginning i knew he would never give it to me, because he doesnt like me and thinks i want to get ppl banned. of course i was proven correct. so bad someone else gave me the correct password though and it worked. ;)

anyway, dont be mad medic when you read this. im not trying to make you angry, just posting facts here. its quite sad no one of the better people here like you anymore because you feel the need to call them "nub" after some time. the only "friends" are the leechers who lick your ass (including Snuff) and... Gerk, because he is on his crusade to destroy ofp until the end of time (because of some supposed leak). gerk, watch out though, because one day he might turn on you like he did with joopig (who was just woken up in a hard way).

medic, whats the big problem with someone else selling mod-apps btw? i know what it is, you simply cant stand it. youve got to be the only one on top of everyone else, the king of mod-apps, your ego cant accept anything else. i seriously hope that your real life doesnt suck as much as your ego here on the forums makes it look like. that would be pretty sad. i just dont see why someone feels the constant need to bully others and put them down. a real "pro" certainly doesnt. no one else here does that except you. Z and M.O. never put anyone down. how about some reflection, it would certainly help you?

anyway, to the leechers: dont expect him to give you the mod-app ever, so dont even think about the 101 posts needed. its all smoke and illusion that medic is trying to create here.

i might release a "real" public mod-app soon that achieves the same as this supposed "ultimate bypass" (which is funny, since you just used public methods in it as well which you accused joopig of doing) but is free for everyone. for those that still cant get the cheat engine method to work...

*clears the stage for another epic medic troll response claiming its all lies*

Mrmedic not a troll
If he be a troll he will not posted bypass for us guys
yes?
LOLE'D

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 06, 2012, 04:03:45 pm »
Mrmedic not a troll
If he be a troll he will not posted bypass for us guys
yes?

this "bypass" is exactly what i talked about

junkiemew

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2012, 04:06:33 pm »
dear irony :icon_o_o

Says the blatant spammer

katie1992

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2012, 04:06:59 pm »
skylmt666, ass liking won't get you anywhere.

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2012, 04:09:19 pm »
skylmt666, ass liking won't get you anywhere.

true. but i like asses as well, just dont lick them. ;)

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2012, 06:15:27 pm »
Ok Mr.M
I gave a +1 to you  :icon_thumbsup
Would like the password plze, lets take it for a spin  :icon_teehee

And still waiting, but never mind  :icon_laugh
I can make my own  :icon_cool2

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2012, 06:26:43 pm »
@ all the moaners.

the post count was raised because people can't seem to follow simple instructions.

now all of a sudden people can read. 101 has your attention.

if people had read and followed simple instructions the post count would of stayed at 30.

dont like it? aint my problem.  :smile
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2012, 06:29:19 pm »
Lol, thats it my son, tell em fucking straight  :ranting_w_new

The Rake

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • The TKiller of your nightmares!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2012, 09:13:44 pm »
Shame, English myself and these bastards probs are too yet they just can't read ;_; god i hate the internet some times.

jonz

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 07, 2012, 12:23:35 am »
Deleted
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:50:51 pm by jonz »