Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 3252 times)

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 01:04:20 pm »
the same question youasked gerk? i started with tkcsupercheat, but the dialogs arnt the same as buckfast, theres a skulleton.pbo somwere too that you can look at, it can be used to load list or you can modify it to load dialogs...eveything i get posted on my forum in a day or so...ill load some exsamples for you.

Would that be the best place to start to learn how to create dialogs?

What kind of Examples?

Oh and to explain a little bit more.

Im not literally saying "HOW" to create dialogs.

Meaning of how to make your own. Putting your own codes. Something Unique made by your lonesome. Like the PBO's and Mod Apps you guys created.
well i dont want you to waist your time , i dontthink you can load a mod-apped pbo into game anymore. even if you loaded an empty pbo wit scripts in a data folder or where ever , the pbo will get you kicked. and making a styish list typ is a bit difrent from th normal dialogs, but ill try to get this to you . to start youll have to search the idd of the menus in a2/oa thatll be the start, write them all down for futur use.
There are ways to load dialogs but I won't post this info ever because it shouldn't get to the wrong hands and note that I am not speaking about bis :) and the way others load their mod app makes it easy to detect them, got I miss old ofp GUID with my detection method :P

no you didnt, that was from when i loand you my key for oa, you posted an old guid.
HAHAHAHA, did you buy a new key? That's not for long lol. And no, it was not the key you are talking about lol

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 01:27:44 pm »
Why would anyone who knows ever have to buy a key...for any game?

I never have...and for years (decades now) I just DL things.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2012, 01:49:17 pm »
the same question youasked gerk? i started with tkcsupercheat, but the dialogs arnt the same as buckfast, theres a skulleton.pbo somwere too that you can look at, it can be used to load list or you can modify it to load dialogs...eveything i get posted on my forum in a day or so...ill load some exsamples for you.

Someone: what time is it?
I miss old ofp: well you need to visit my website to find that out, it got posted on my forum.

:icon_laugh
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:31:06 pm by Gerk »

Ruscheater

• Intentional Cheater
  • Hakka
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2012, 04:02:21 pm »
If you gonna add custom classes remember it's also detected. The detection method based on the class count.
"HaxXxor!!! Admin restart the server!!!"

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2012, 05:56:34 pm »
If you gonna add custom classes remember it's also detected. The detection method based on the class count.
This can be easily fixed by deleting some elements of standard addons which are not used but this requires knowledge of spoofing modified standard addons.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2012, 07:29:26 pm »
This can be easily fixed by deleting some elements of standard addons which are not used but this requires knowledge of spoofing modified standard addons.

Correct.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2012, 09:08:29 pm »

Correct.

This can also be easily fixed by typing about 5 characters and changing one file extension. All been posted on the TKC forums.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2012, 09:29:06 pm »
Why would anyone who knows ever have to buy a key...for any game?

I never have...and for years (decades now) I just DL things.
No idea, there are lots of weird people, for example why would someone create a website with name armadominationstore and sell some horse services there? There are no answers on some questions I guess

This is lame to force people visit your sh..... site which stinks horses shit to get some info that can be easily found on this forum, why not to send it to him via x-fire, facebook, icq, e-mail or give a direct link after all?
Do you actually want to help him? or to use him to promote your website? or both?

Someone: what time is it?
I miss old ofp: well you need to visit my website to find that out, it got posted on my forum. I got pwned trying to sell mod apps there and now I am in deep sh... so I redirect people from this forum to my website.

:icon_laugh
well gerk if i send it xfire, what if i have 6 or 7 that need the same info. so ill post it on a forum. what is the point of sharing with 1?
or you can post it here , it dosnt matter to me .. i coul post a working anyting and ill get a pm from medic talking shit , or ran down on these forums like gerk likes to do . so i gave up.
YOU ALL CAN CONTINUE TO RUN ME DOWN.(see who looks bad).
whats hard for me to believe is 2 intelligent people like gerk and medic
spending allthere time running people down , playing who's the best (bs)
WHO CARES? and personally i don't care how dumb either of you or anyone else thinks i am.
we wernt all born to be the best at one thing. (I'm learning), . i am the best at what i do for a living, 24 years doing it.an my list of capabilities isn't as short as a trol on forums that know how to code.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 11:32:05 pm by i mss old ofp »
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Ruscheater

• Intentional Cheater
  • Hakka
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 05:18:17 am »
Yeah. Be sure that classes are really useless and will not cause mission/some addon malfunction.

What happens if you have some custom class and AC script doesn't detect it by the name and by total class count? There's a way to compare client classes with some standard pattern which has all class names / values and it's integrated into mission/addon (like DayZ). If AC script will NOT find some class on the client machine - it's deleted => so it's a mod-apper, if AC script will detect different value(s) in the pattern and client class => it's mod-apper. I guess that standard pattern will be large because it must consist ALL standard classes (like all config.bin in one file), But theoretically is it possible to realise it and then bypass. Hmm?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 05:31:43 am by Ruscheater »
"HaxXxor!!! Admin restart the server!!!"