Author Topic: Quick Question  (Read 3251 times)

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 11:19:57 pm »
Well, from ive read here. The only thing I think is wrong is the missing resource of the actual Menu. The Dialog so to speak.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 01:56:53 am »
it deponds , i read your pm and it depends on the version you are using i have all of his so ill hook you up but i dught it will work mp
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 11:32:41 am »
it deponds , i read your pm and it depends on the version you are using i have all of his so ill hook you up but i dught it will work mp
Yeah you have some of my mod-apps which I no longer needed and gave it to you before removing them from HDD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 04:43:06 pm by Gerk »

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 12:06:57 pm »
All you have from me is old outdated mod apps that I was giving to you before deleting them from my PC since I didn't need this trash lol. Mod apps you didn't supposed to have you don't have and never will. This is my last reply to you i mss old ofp since you don't worth to be answered. I am not going spend my time on some shit leacher :)
Don't listen to him Skull1Death, this guy is a joke of nature, he tried to create a website to sell there arma2 mod apps and get all public method patched but failed. Look at his website name and check what content he has there :). This guy wants to repeat MrMedic path and sell mod apps. He posts on TKC useless screens to get some respect here and create an illusion that he knows something. He is complete loser lol and can work only with hands, not with a head :).

Well, with all respect to you and I mss old. I would like to stay neutral.

I'm just simply trying to learn.

But anyways, Gerk. Since we all begin at the beginning stages... How did you first start out, Where did your learning process begin?

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 12:13:35 pm »
All you have from me is old outdated mod apps that I was giving to you before deleting them from my PC since I didn't need this trash lol. Mod apps you didn't supposed to have you don't have and never will. This is my last reply to you i mss old ofp since you don't worth to be answered. I am not going spend my time on some shit leacher :)
Don't listen to him Skull1Death, this guy is a joke of nature, he tried to create a website to sell there arma2 mod apps and get all public method patched but failed. Look at his website name and check what content he has there :). This guy wants to repeat MrMedic path and sell mod apps. He posts on TKC useless screens to get some respect here and create an illusion that he knows something. He is complete loser lol and can work only with hands, not with a head :).

But anyways, Gerk. Since we all begin at the beginning stages... How did you first start out, Where did your learning process begin?
My learning process started from bugfast and how to write dialogs I learned on Darky's public mod app. But before that I was a good mission maker and created different missions and ported them on different maps. Dialogs in arma2 is the easiest thing, when you learn how they are constructed you'll be able to create them within minutes. As I said before the easiest way to create dialog - Dialog creator. With this tool you can easily create Dialog with different elements like list boxes, text boxes, etc. Then you can customize it by replacing source classes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:23:13 pm by Gerk »

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 12:21:50 pm »

My learning process started from bugfast and how to write dialogs I learned on Darky's public mod app. Dialogs in arma2 is the easiest thing, when you learn how they are constructed you'll be able to create them within minutes. As I said before the easiest way to create dialog - Dialog creator. With this tool you can easily create Dialog with different elements like list boxes, text boxes, etc. Then you can customize it by replacing source classes.

Well if I wanted to learn what you do. Lol. Where should I start?

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 12:22:33 pm »
@ Gerk stupid i do have a web site, besides the link. ask around a few know of it and its a forum lmao, edited:
i desisded to edit sence i see you are aktuly helping some one , about time.

the joke is you!!!!

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 12:24:27 pm »
[Blocked Quote Edit by Skull]

[Edit-ted]

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 12:29:57 pm »
the same question youasked gerk? i started with tkcsupercheat, but the dialogs arnt the same as buckfast, theres a skulleton.pbo somwere too that you can look at, it can be used to load list or you can modify it to load dialogs...eveything i get posted on my forum in a day or so...ill load some exsamples for you.

the joke is you!!!!

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 12:31:21 pm »
the same question youasked gerk? i started with tkcsupercheat, but the dialogs arnt the same as buckfast, theres a skulleton.pbo somwere too that you can look at, it can be used to load list or you can modify it to load dialogs...eveything i get posted on my forum in a day or so...ill load some exsamples for you.

Would that be the best place to start to learn how to create dialogs?

What kind of Examples?

Oh and to explain a little bit more.

Im not literally saying "HOW" to create dialogs.

Meaning of how to make your own. Putting your own codes. Something Unique made by your lonesome. Like the PBO's and Mod Apps you guys created.

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 12:32:15 pm »

My learning process started from bugfast and how to write dialogs I learned on Darky's public mod app. Dialogs in arma2 is the easiest thing, when you learn how they are constructed you'll be able to create them within minutes. As I said before the easiest way to create dialog - Dialog creator. With this tool you can easily create Dialog with different elements like list boxes, text boxes, etc. Then you can customize it by replacing source classes.

First master scripting by visiting BIS forum and searching sqf/sqs syntax manuals, then move to Dialogs researching, information can be found on BIS forum as well.
This should help http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=list&cat=tu&type=sc

Skull1Death

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 12:34:38 pm »

First master scripting by visiting BIS forum and searching sqf/sqs syntax manuals, then move to Dialogs researching, information can be found on BIS forum as well.
This should help http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=list&cat=tu&type=sc

Thanks I really appreciate it ill be sure to start.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 12:43:09 pm »

What kind of Examples?

Meaning of how to make your own. Putting your own codes. Something Unique made by your lonesome. Like the PBO's and Mod Apps you guys created.
well i dont want you to waist your time , i dontthink you can load a mod-apped pbo into game anymore. even if you loaded an empty pbo wit scripts in a data folder or where ever , the pbo will get you kicked. and making a styish list typ is a bit difrent from th normal dialogs, but ill try to get this to you . to start youll have to search the idd of the menus in a2/oa thatll be the start, write them all down for futur use.

the joke is you!!!!

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2012, 12:56:44 pm »

What kind of Examples?

well i dont want you to waist your time , i dontthink you can load a mod-apped pbo into game anymore. even if you loaded an empty pbo wit scripts in a data folder or where ever , the pbo will get you kicked. and making a styish list typ is a bit difrent from th normal dialogs, but ill try to get this to you . to start youll have to search the idd of the menus in a2/oa thatll be the start, write them all down for futur use.
There are ways to load dialogs but I won't post this info ever because it shouldn't get to the wrong hands and note that I am not speaking about bis :) and the way others load their mod app makes it easy to detect them, I got I miss old ofp OA GUID with my detection method :P. Skull1Death I don't recommend you using list type menu since it most likely get you banned, because scroll menu is very easy to detect.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2012, 01:01:24 pm »

What kind of Examples?

There are ways to load dialogs but I won't post this info ever because it shouldn't get to the wrong hands and note that I am not speaking about bis :) and the way others load their mod app makes it easy to detect them, got I miss old ofp GUID with my detection method :P

no you didnt, that was from when i loand you my key for oa, you posted an old guid.
ffs, the bs just never stops with you. i already told you ill be in rusain dayz tomorrow, lets see you get my guid, or even get in the server.

the joke is you!!!!