Author Topic: DayZ mod app?  (Read 1916 times)

Pwndfatty

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
DayZ mod app?
« on: May 16, 2012, 07:53:29 am »
Is there anyway someone could possibly release a Dayz mod app? Because I could really love one xD

EsseX

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: DayZ mod app?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 04:33:46 pm »
Nope.  This community is no longer relevant to very much.  This is an old outdated community in need of theme updates and other stuff.

Contag

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 05:07:25 pm »
Nope.  This community is no longer relevant to very much.  This is an old outdated community in need of theme updates and other stuff.

Translation: I was not spoonfed answers, and to get anywhere, I would have to learn (or at least use the search tool and my brain).

dayz isn't exactly the fort knox of coding

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 09:26:46 pm »

Translation: I was not spoonfed answers, and to get anywhere, I would have to learn (or at least use the search tool and my brain).

dayz isn't exactly the fort knox of coding

Translation: I'm a fucking noob, and to earn the right to talk like this, I would first have to shut the fuck up.

I'm sorry, I hardly ever get that personal, especially on the internet.

But this post just got me thinking on how TKC has evolved. Now I may not speak like someone that has been around since the Vietcong times, but certainly like someone who has been around a bit longer than the average poster in the ArmA2 board nowadays.

What the fuck is this elitism bullshit? I think people have forgotten what TKC stands for. It is your personal choice if you want to help a noob out, but I know that I would at least try to formulate a somewhat friendly answer. This is the place where trainers with functions like bullet damage * 100 were posted, now you are scared of even getting someone started.

I just ran into the very same thing when I asked for a little kick-starter a few days ago, since I hadn't been following the ArmA scene for 1 year or so. Instead of getting a simple answer, I get referred from one guy to the other, just to end up with nothing at all. I posted a complete bypass for what, at the time, was one of the most used anti-cheats in ArmA1 within my first 5 posts on this forum. What can I get now? Not even a tiny fucking hint. No hurt feelings, after three hours of playing around I had two working bypasses. Still goes to show how elitism is eating TKC from the inside.

But god beware something does end up being posted for a change. Fucktards like Contag will roam the thread, scavenge any useable information, maybe even PM-spam the OP to the point where he edits the info out because he cant be arsed to explain it for the 20th time, just to feel good two weeks later when they are telling some newbie off, who finds himself in the same situation that they themselves have just experienced two weeks ago.

It's about time some of you started thinking about their general attitude and concept of sharing, that is, if you can even comprehend the basic idea behind that.

tl;dr: stfu, start sharing and help make tkc a better place

EsseX

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 11:12:13 pm »
I love u xj. Everything that you have said is completely true about this forum.

EsseX

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 11:26:08 pm »
It's not just elitism,  it's greed.  People want money for simple bypasses.  See I know nothing of how much works with bypasses.  I asked for a simple way to spawn weapons and they all said fuck off.  One good lad gave me a little hint on what to do.  But the rest of these assholes on this forum brag about how they hacked this and that and they don't give shit put for the good of the community. 

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:23:04 am »
I'm not necessarily chiming in, but rather just trying to provoke thoughts.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 02:03:56 am »
@ XJ  :icon_thumbsup
@EssX if any posted bypass it would be on the forums...hmmmm i think i see it ... yes i do.... the broblem is you dont want to do any work(and i understand), why should you.
i went thru not having anything and no help for a long time,. you need to deal with it.(sorry).
and the reason if someone offers to sell you bypass is why not?
i was  aginst sales at one time, but i see why some would sell instead of give, if you dont undersand that concept.
then learn arma operations scripts/code .
there is somuch info on tkc ... i dont get what your missing... even BIS comes here to learn, there not having a problem.
ease up take it easy im sue thell be a hack posted soon enuf .
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 02:03:33 pm »

@EssX if any posted bypass it would be on the forums...hmmmm i think i see it ... yes i do.... the broblem is you dont want to do any work(and i understand), why should you.

He reminds me of you when you first started.

Dayz is like any other 'add on' , if Bypasses don't exist then make one.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 02:40:21 pm »
I still think the Dayz mod is a ploy to get players into the game ready for Arma 3 but what do I know , Only been creating cheats since the 80's and seen more games than had hot dinners.

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 02:48:41 pm »
i went thru not having anything and no help for a long time,. you need to deal with it.(sorry).
then learn arma operations scripts/code .
there is somuch info on tkc ... i dont get what your missing... even BIS comes here to learn, there not having a problem.
Complete bullshit,i mss old ofp from patch 1.06 till patch 1.09  was receiving 100% working bypasses from me as well as mod apps (which he leaked behind my back to his friends and random people in exchange for something). Each time new patch was released he became absolutely mod-appless and he didn't want to spend his time to learn anything. i mss old ofp really your lie makes me laugh, before I deleted him from x-fire for leaking my mod-apps (which he promised not to give anyone by the way :)) he was begging all the time for different scripts and didn't want to spend a single minute on trying to write them himself. So I don't know what you are talking about in this post. To post things like: "you should learn, read bis forum and search info" you should first become a person who learn himself, makes scripts and can mod app super mario at least, instead of acting like you are a pro here with huge experience and knowledge. This is ridiculous to recommend visit different sites and learn if you never did it yourself and can't even make a simple wpe filter. 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:57:31 pm by Gerk »

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 06:23:52 pm »
@gerkoff. Lol. So who is lieing now....? Um you would of had nothing if it wasnt fom me. And i didnt trade anything. You saw what was posted and it wasnt from me. So get over your self. ...and to anyone in consern you will learn who gerk is. Just read all his past post.

692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2012, 09:43:13 pm »
Could we all get back on topic now please. :smile

edit reminder :

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:48:59 pm by MrMedic »