Author Topic: Dayz has uped the ante  (Read 42493 times)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
Re: Dayz has uped the ante
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2012, 02:44:19 pm »
have any of you noticed? i think the last few updates have been all about you, lmao.
they cant figure out what were doing to mod-app there servers....i think right now there guessing, like a hit or miss situation.
Good on them for trying I always like a challenge. :icon_shifty

Sentinel0328

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2012, 03:51:52 pm »
hello guys.Who can tell if there the working cheats for day-Z. if there is please give me link. ty

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2012, 10:45:46 pm »
Marek ?paněl has stated himself Dayz will be included into Arma 2 with the next patch, being patch 1.61!

Just seen this on Armaholic  :icon_thumbsup

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2012, 01:40:39 am »
hello guys.Who can tell if there the working cheats for day-Z. if there is please give me link. ty
theres no public hacks to Dayz as of yet , there still all priv.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2012, 01:39:15 pm »
I think they're exhausting very little effort to circumvent your "modapps". The patches coming out aren't to stop your grea terror. I think BI is pleased the mod is making so many sales, and thus, is adding features in support of the mod.

The guys that developed Dayz, did something way more productive than you guys are doing. You are spending copious amounts of your personal time developing secret modapps you cant even share out of fear it'll be useless in very short time. You think they spend as much time as you guys do trying to develop ways to defeat your once appearances?

I wouldn't have much of an ego. Dayz, and it's team will be remembered for something, meanwhile you'll remain driftwood in the ocean of gaming.

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2012, 02:00:19 pm »
I barely understood what you're trying to say, or how you imagine I'm being covert. I came on the site to grab a particular modapp for another game. The fact I had to register to do so, now permits me to voice my opinion in the forum. My opinion, however hurtful it may be, is accurate. Are you oblivious to that?

I mean, if I'm wrong - you could release something to these beggers and show them BI has nothing on you. But that's not the case, is it? What are these forums for, when you can't even discuss your techniques, or share them without being covert? Because those guys work with less effort than you. I'm just sharing the truth, don't be butthurt when someone has an opinion that goes against yours. I mean, if the mod sucked, why would you be playing it or trying to modapp in secret so hard? You clearly agree with me that it's a good mod, and that they're talented coders. If I can't post an honest opinion without you being offended, that's a personality problem of yours - not mine.

Lastly, you're not trying to "cheat". I could accept getting yourselves weapons, and teleporting yourselves because youre too busy to walk - but what you're trying to do the majority of the time, is destroy someone elses work, crash their servers, ruin the gameplay for other players. I could say that's because you cannot develop something of that magnitude yourselves, and your jealous someone else is successful - and youd like to take that from them. You are susceptible to karma as equally as another of the players you've messed over. You need to accept that.

Lastly, I'm likely in the right - in that they don't have to work very hard to circumvent your work. I wouldn't be far off in saying they likely spend more time improving their alpha version of the mod, than they do fighting you off.

(Ps. the response was towards Mr.Medic, who quickly deleted his post afterwards.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:14:54 pm by Friendly »

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2012, 02:29:26 pm »
I think they're exhausting very little effort to circumvent your "modapps". The patches coming out aren't to stop your grea terror. I think BI is pleased the mod is making so many sales, and thus, is adding features in support of the mod.

The guys that developed Dayz, did something way more productive than you guys are doing. You are spending copious amounts of your personal time developing secret modapps you cant even share out of fear it'll be useless in very short time. You think they spend as much time as you guys do trying to develop ways to defeat your once appearances?

I wouldn't have much of an ego. Dayz, and it's team will be remembered for something, meanwhile you'll remain driftwood in the ocean of gaming.

Yet you mr hackless tries to put us down for not releasing public hacks to the likes of fuckwits such as yourself. You arnt doing a very good job of convincing us to release things to the public any time soon.

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2012, 02:36:34 pm »
I barely understood what you're trying to say, or how you imagine I'm being covert. I came on the site to grab a particular modapp for another game. The fact I had to register to do so, now permits me to voice my opinion in the forum. My opinion, however hurtful it may be, is accurate. Are you oblivious to that?

I mean, if I'm wrong - you could release something to these beggers and show them BI has nothing on you. But that's not the case, is it? What are these forums for, when you can't even discuss your techniques, or share them without being covert? Because those guys work with less effort than you. I'm just sharing the truth, don't be butthurt when someone has an opinion that goes against yours. I mean, if the mod sucked, why would you be playing it or trying to modapp in secret so hard? You clearly agree with me that it's a good mod, and that they're talented coders. If I can't post an honest opinion without you being offended, that's a personality problem of yours - not mine.

Lastly, you're not trying to "cheat". I could accept getting yourselves weapons, and teleporting yourselves because youre too busy to walk - but what you're trying to do the majority of the time, is destroy someone elses work, crash their servers, ruin the gameplay for other players. I could say that's because you cannot develop something of that magnitude yourselves, and your jealous someone else is successful - and youd like to take that from them. You are susceptible to karma as equally as another of the players you've messed over. You need to accept that.

Lastly, I'm likely in the right - in that they don't have to work very hard to circumvent your work. I wouldn't be far off in saying they likely spend more time improving their alpha version of the mod, than they do fighting you off.

(Ps. the response was towards Mr.Medic, who quickly deleted his post afterwards.)
Well when the developers of the game make a mod for it along side some of the most talented codes for that game do you think their end result would be poor? You say it wouldnt be hard for them to circmvent our work :icon_laugh is that why one of the most popular bypass methods at the minute the one that ive give to and work on with quite a few people has been release public several times in several different variations yet they make a shitty patch that only stops the leechers, which is fine by me.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2012, 03:20:30 pm »
In the end it's about different play styles. DayZ seems to be relatively free, in the sense that there are few rules. "TK" is a legit part of the game, even if it's a different kind of TK. That, however, doesn't mean people have to do it, but they don't get banned if they decide to. If making and using cheats, or playing the way you want is more fun than playing the game in some limited way, people will do it. You can't have artificial rules anywhere, and then there's the element of admin abuse that can only be countered by "cheaters". Teleporting or getting stuff for the sake of your own stats is not very interesting, it's an inheritance of mentality from the big portion of "honest" players who like playing a game just for the stats. Much of the real fun is about putting these "honest" stats players in interesting situations and seeing how it plays out.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2012, 03:49:24 pm »
Much of the real fun is about putting these "honest" stats players in interesting situations and seeing how it plays out.

Entertainment.

EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2012, 03:56:20 pm »

Well when the developers of the game make a mod for it along side some of the most talented codes for that game do you think their end result would be poor? You say it wouldnt be hard for them to circmvent our work :icon_laugh is that why one of the most popular bypass methods at the minute the one that ive give to and work on with quite a few people has been release public several times in several different variations yet they make a shitty patch that only stops the leechers, which is fine by me.

I have never played this 'Dayz' add on , I am sure though it is just another failing attempt to bring new customers into the arma series for the release of their new upcomming title Arma 3.

As for 'their' devs well not a lot to say about them to be frank as I know most of the time they spread bet to stop 'cheaters' 99% of the info they know about is from here , simple to beat that , share with Memebers you trust , as we all know Battleye is a complete joke and can only stop people who use public info , take a look in dev section and use what is posted. Full bypass that makes all the anti cheat systems on arma series redundent.

btw : Have a nice day all  :smile

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2012, 04:07:51 pm »

Yet you mr mod-appless tries to put us down for not releasing public mod-apps to the likes of fuckwits such as yourself. You arnt doing a very good job of convincing us to release things to the public any time soon.

I found that statement highlighted in green quite humorous , almost like shi.tt.ing on his carpet and spraying air freshener afterwards.  :icon_laugh

EsseX

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2012, 04:26:46 pm »

+1

bouncer123

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2012, 05:07:11 pm »
I have never played this 'Dayz' add on , I am sure though it is just another failing attempt to bring new customers into the arma series for the release of their new upcomming title Arma 3.

sorry man, but you have no idea what youre talking about: http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

then go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and select top sellers. if you read the official forums it becomes obvious gamers from all mainstream titles are flocking over to arma just because of this mod. i wouldnt exactly call this a "failing attempt" (but i dont really believe this was "planned" by BIS).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:15:59 pm by bouncer123 »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2012, 05:14:23 pm »

sorry man, but you have no idea what youre talking about: http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

Not too bright you are you  :smile

Btw how is the cheating going bouncer , you still playing this rubbish?