Author Topic: Dayz has uped the ante  (Read 42487 times)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
Re: Dayz has uped the ante
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2012, 04:09:27 am »
edit
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2012, 04:18:04 am »
Man, I wish there was places for me to learn to mod app arma2. I can never find places. And of course no one is willing to give me tutorials.
tutorials, are all over this site .. use the search bar...
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2012, 04:19:34 am »
Man, I wish there was places for me to learn to mod app arma2. I can never find places. And of course no one is willing to give me tutorials.
Look at past hacks and how they work, then try to make your own.

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2012, 04:20:35 am »

I think you should beginn to make any pbo. BTW: I'm no prof. I have only experence in Web-Langauges. You should write some other guys here an PM.
:)

EsseX

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2012, 04:44:23 am »
I have not found any up to date tutorials in this website. I think I will just stick to coding bf3 hacks.

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2012, 07:36:04 am »
I have not found any up to date tutorials in this website. I think I will just stick to coding bf3 mod-apps.
Even the out of date mod-apps are very informative just persevere if you cant then programming isnt your thing and you should either wait for a release or pm a few people.

Mojoguy01

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2012, 08:12:53 am »
Figured i'd update you fine lads.

Greywolf/Dylan: 1473222 - Banned

Have a nice day good sirs.
Well while you are on your high horse, just to let you know im on Taw_Tonic server as we speak, how many servers did i destroy until you finally found an id to ban(Not that a ban means anything anyway) and thats only because i went from server to server killing everyone in there. its getting late though so i will carry spreading the love tomorrow see you then. :icon_thumbsup Oh and when i release a version of this expect alot more fun. :icon_magician

Hey Joo, not like it's like me to request something like this, but the DayZ mod has actually brought a LOT of fun back into Arma2 for me recently :3! I was hoping that when/if you do decide to release something that it isn't something as powerful as what you have your skilled hands on  :icon_magician.

Simply releasing something with the following features would be awesome, and wouldn't ruin the DayZ fun (similar to how i miss ofp is playing, by his own means but not dropping servers):
-Ammo
-Give Equipment (nightvision, binocs etc etc)
-Give Weapon

etc :)!

Like, a "lite" version of what you're doing ;)! As always it is completely up to you :3. Just thought i'd ask ;)!

-Mojo
Yeah we have been working on something for a while now, expect a release soon but don't worry it wont be anything that will destroy servers the only reason I started to do that yesterday was to test the strength of the admins utilities we will hopefully have it out within the next week or so.

Cheers :)!   :icon_thumbsup

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2012, 02:29:23 pm »
Even the out of date mod-apps

As far as I beleive all the old mods can still be taken into the game. Absolutley nothing has changed if you know how.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Toxicated

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2012, 04:57:11 pm »

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2012, 09:41:30 pm »

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2012, 11:09:13 pm »
For some unknown reason I can't load the video.
Youtube link?
Its a link to a live stream video, where one of the group were using a mod-app so i dont think it will be on youtube, he doesnt seem to do anything public though just spawn ammo boxes and such. :heckler2
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 12:16:58 am by joopig »

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2012, 12:33:16 am »
As far as I beleive all the old mods can still be taken into the game. Absolutley nothing has changed if you know how.
Most if not all can brought into the game if you modify them im just trying to tell him look at how the bypasses have progressed and then how battleye has counteracted that bypass, and look at some of the scripts, from there make your own. :risnane

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2012, 12:45:03 am »
AFAIK any PBO can be bought into the game in its normal state.

Been looking at... different parts of the game which very few people know about. Waiting for BIS to lay their cards out with Arma 3.
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2012, 12:50:39 am »
Any PBO can be bought into the game in its normal state.
A lot of servers look for class names in an executed script but its getting from the point i was trying to make he wont learn how to do things for him self if he takes someone elses mod-app using it without knowing how it works. :icon_void