Author Topic: Dayz has uped the ante  (Read 42565 times)

Mojoguy01

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
Re: Dayz has uped the ante
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2012, 07:53:34 am »
Figured i'd update you fine lads.

Greywolf/Dylan: 1473222 - Banned

Have a nice day good sirs.
Well while you are on your high horse, just to let you know im on Taw_Tonic server as we speak, how many servers did i destroy until you finally found an id to ban(Not that a ban means anything anyway) and thats only because i went from server to server killing everyone in there. its getting late though so i will carry spreading the love tomorrow see you then. :icon_thumbsup Oh and when i release a version of this expect alot more fun. :icon_magician

Hey Joo, not like it's like me to request something like this, but the DayZ mod has actually brought a LOT of fun back into Arma2 for me recently :3! I was hoping that when/if you do decide to release something that it isn't something as powerful as what you have your skilled hands on  :icon_magician.

Simply releasing something with the following features would be awesome, and wouldn't ruin the DayZ fun (similar to how i miss ofp is playing, by his own means but not dropping servers):
-Ammo
-Give Equipment (nightvision, binocs etc etc)
-Give Weapon

etc :)!

Like, a "lite" version of what you're doing ;)! As always it is completely up to you :3. Just thought i'd ask ;)!

-Mojo

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2012, 01:40:47 pm »

Well while you are on your high horse, just to let you know im on Taw_Tonic server as we speak, how many servers did i destroy until you finally found an id to ban(Not that a ban means anything anyway) and thats only because i went from server to server killing everyone in there. its getting late though so i will carry spreading the love tomorrow see you then. :icon_thumbsup Oh and when i release a version of this expect alot more fun. :icon_magician

Hey Joo, not like it's like me to request something like this, but the DayZ mod has actually brought a LOT of fun back into Arma2 for me recently :3! I was hoping that when/if you do decide to release something that it isn't something as powerful as what you have your skilled hands on  :icon_magician.

Simply releasing something with the following features would be awesome, and wouldn't ruin the DayZ fun (similar to how i miss ofp is playing, by his own means but not dropping servers):
-Ammo
-Give Weapon

Like, a "lite" version of what you're doing ;)! As always it is completely up to you :3. Just thought i'd ask ;)!

-Mojo
somthing will be released, soon. working on it not being detected. " hence why i was ban from all servers for a few,"
theres no point in giving you somthing if your going to be ban. not everyone knows how to be unban.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2012, 04:35:00 pm »

-Ammo
-Give Weapon

-Mojo
Yeah we have been working on something for a while now, expect a release soon but don't worry it wont be anything that will destroy servers the only reason I started to do that yesterday was to test the strength of the admins utilities we will hopefully have it out within the next week or so.

EsseX

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2012, 07:34:57 pm »
If anyone is willing to help me out with a mod app that will work to spawn guns in Day Z mod, I will pay the rest of my 5 dollars that I have in my PayPal. I'' transfer 10 more dollars and make it 15 dollars. :)

Zwos

• Cheater Apprentice
  • Peace Sells.. But Whos Buying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2012, 11:56:47 pm »

-Ammo
-Give Weapon

-Mojo
Yeah we have been working on something for a while now, expect a release soon but don't worry it wont be anything that will destroy servers the only reason I started to do that yesterday was to test the strength of the admins utilities we will hopefully have it out within the next week or so.

Good show sir!

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2012, 07:08:42 am »
were good, ... dayz dont even know when im there mod-apping away... i might have to add a few heckerlers to remindthem.

para drop some tkc zombies. lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:15:51 am by i mss old ofp »

the joke is you!!!!

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2012, 07:25:14 am »

s0ybean

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2012, 12:29:21 pm »
That is the single sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

arcn

• I leak others hard work...do u trust me?
  • Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2012, 01:33:05 pm »
That is the single sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

+1  :icon_thumbsup

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2012, 01:34:49 pm »

we are going to be hated, lol.

ps. to all the pm's for a hack i made 3 months ago, im not ignoring the request for password,its that the hack is patched, so theres no point in it.

the joke is you!!!!

arcn

• I leak others hard work...do u trust me?
  • Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2012, 01:37:06 pm »

we are going to be hated, lol.

ps. to all the pm's for a mod-app i made 3 months ago, im not ignoring the request for password,its that the mod-app is patched, so theres no point in it.

oh. well i rlly hope you guys will sell a mod for dayz undetected soon  :icon_devil

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2012, 01:45:26 pm »
were doing our best arcn, what were making is difrent from the rest. if we give this to the public as is it will only be fun for a day.

the joke is you!!!!

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2012, 01:56:34 pm »
lol it's good to see you are all still having fun. keep it up.  :icon_biggrin2
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2012, 06:56:16 pm »

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2012, 06:59:12 pm »
What is this mod anyway? The new thing people play instead of the Life modes?   :icon_razz2

I would try it out, but my current comp barely runs the game.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.