Author Topic: Dayz has uped the ante  (Read 42555 times)

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
Re: Dayz has uped the ante
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 02:15:24 am »
didnt you post this a month ago? it looks like the same one i gave you a year ago,...
no matter, you dont need an undetected ce to hack on dayz or anyother server.
its way simpler than you think, i personly wouldnt trust this seeing as were its comming from.
besides anything thats posted public is pactch, but maybe thats the reason you are posting it twice?
and thanks again gerk for the  negitive kamma i get from you everytime you log in.
 :icon_laughi see thru you.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 02:58:01 am »
Put your file at joining in the addon folder. :D Like the old Arma time.

Edit: Whats about to manipulate a mission file? Its possible to load scripts with this?  :icon_devil
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:04:59 am by OMG Pony »
:)

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2012, 04:07:39 am »
didnt you post this a month ago? it looks like the same one i gave you a year ago,...
no matter, you dont need an undetected ce to mod-app on dayz or anyother server.
its way simpler than you think, i personly wouldnt trust this seeing as were its comming from.
besides anything thats posted public is pactch, but maybe thats the reason you are posting it twice?
and thanks again gerk for the  negitive kamma i get from you everytime you log in.
I mss old ofp I think you should stop attacking tkc members for no reason since this looks pathetic :). This undetected ce I found on internet and decided to share it with community. According to your post everything people upload here is posted to get it patched and what you submit is posted to help people lol. It isn't posted twice by the way I just posted a link to it, because not everyone know that this download exists. 

no matter, you dont need an undetected ce to mod-app on dayz or anyother server.
I didn't say that it should be done via ce, or that it's the only way and trust me you have no idea what I think about :). I have 3-4 undetected ce and wpe which I will post gradually to avoid patching it with single update.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:18:16 am by Gerk »

Zwos

• Cheater Apprentice
  • Peace Sells.. But Whos Buying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2012, 04:18:25 am »
I couldn't get the CE to work, then again.  I am pretty novice at this stuff.  Any advice?

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 04:19:51 am »
I couldn't get the CE to work, then again.  I am pretty novice at this stuff.  Any advice?
1.Run game, 2.run ce, 3.attach ce to arma2 process.4.done

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 04:23:23 am »
1. Start CE
2. Start A2/OA
3. Search Text for [_login] execVM "ca/.../something.sqf"
4. Replace it with [_login] execVM "yourFolder/star.sqf"
5. But this Method is patched by BE.

Other Ways: Make a DLL and include an PBO or Script-CMD, Bypass BE, Bypass the Signature 1 and 2 with WPE - i don't know if one of this methods are working still.

Edit: Ah Gerk, you was faster. :P

Edit 2: Maybe its possible to inject some scripts with an parameter like execVM "..." or like this - IDK.

My Arma works now again fine. Yay. :D

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 05:14:49 am »
I mss old ofp I think you should stop attacking tkc members for no reason since this looks pathetic :). This undetected ce I found on internet and decided to share it with community. According to your post everything people upload here is posted to get it patched and what you submit is posted to help people lol. It isn't posted twice by the way I just posted a link to it, because not everyone know that this download exists. 

I didn't say that it should be done via ce, or that it's the only way and trust me you have no idea what I think about :). I have 3-4 undetected ce and wpe which I will post gradually to avoid patching it with single update.
thats good , i hope you do give to the comunity... sounds like you had a change of harte, (fliped a new leaf)..
and i didnt attack any tkc member, i simply spoke my mined, i never liked anyone hiding the truth behind lies, if i misuderstood your post then dont let it bother you.
i dont think theres a 100% wpe filter bypass, again i could be wrong , i dont use any method that you know, i think theres very few that use the same methed as me.
and i have no clue how many know of it.... if you think back hard enuf what i said i want to try.(you said its impossible), now i lauph... cause it worked, and works like a charm.
you want to keep a war going on with me , thats on you ...

the joke is you!!!!

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2012, 03:48:16 am »
Whats BE #2 Scripte Restriction?

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2012, 04:26:33 am »
Whats BE #2 Scripte Restriction?
It depends on the server, the restriction goes along with the order that the restrictions were places on the server control, each server it will be different. What did you try to do when it kicked you?

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 05:50:34 am »
i found script kick is "you used a public script" ... or loaded dialogs.

the joke is you!!!!

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 04:09:43 pm »
Erm i call my start.sqf then i got a kick.  :icon_laugh

Edit: How i can close Action-Menu dialogs?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 04:58:59 pm by OMG Pony »

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2012, 06:18:54 pm »
Erm i call my start.sqf then i got a kick.  :icon_laugh

Edit: How i can close Action-Menu dialogs?
Dont use list dialogs they are detected on alot of servers.

OMG Pony

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2012, 07:05:58 pm »
Now i can still play, but how i close this action menu entriys?

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 08:03:01 pm »
Use sabath_is_noob = vehicle player;
sabath_is_noob removeAction index;

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2012, 08:40:05 pm »
Use a for loop.