Author Topic: Dayz has uped the ante  (Read 42496 times)

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Dayz has uped the ante
« Reply #510 on: June 01, 2012, 09:11:10 pm »
Are you boys still going at it? I've been ghosting the forums for almost a year, fallen out of the whole "bypass" thing, and I come back every other month to see you two bickering like school children.

BTW, (M.C. you know who you are) you know how easy it is to rile him up. Why continue it? Everyone knows you know your shit... What're you proving by making him all angry? I know you... Sooooooooo well. I know you revel in making people lose their shit.

BTW, (you know who you are) take this how you will, but typing responses w/ posts that are all fucked up in regards to spelling, and grammar (fuck grammar, at least spell the shit the right way) won't get anyone on your side. You start looking like a fool, man. BTW, haven't argued w/ you in a while.

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

::remarks complete::

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

Don't press the negative sign...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

lol another rocketman? look it kinda simple , and i don think you were part of the coversation.
so , but another throws there 2 bits in , witch is ok. kissing medics ass will get hair in you teeth, and possible a few dingle berrys (bad spelling or not im sure you get the point).

Seriously, what is this? I can't even r.... I don't even under.... o.O

BTW... I RESPECT Medic cuz he's an asshole.

I respect him because he'll rob you like a Jew if you're an idiot.

I respect him because if you're not a dumbass, you'll see that he's not hard to read, nor is he as horrible as he leads most of you to believe.

Most of all I respect him because he understands what it's like to see people blown to shit in front of you with nothing but boots, and entrails left on the wall.

So do me a favor.

"GO FUCK A GOAT!" - 40 Yr. Old Virgin

fuck grammar, at least spell the shit the right way
You can only pick one bro, you cant say fuck grammar but then go on to say that spelling is everything though stop stirring shit where its not needed. :icon_thumbsup

Actually... I can say fuck grammar...

See... Fuck grammar as a whole, why not just use the portion that pertains to making it easier to understand the words you choose to say, such as the spelling of the word, not necessarily the placement or the positions of punctuations and the sort.

So technically, I'm not saying spelling is everything. Grammar is actually everything, according to some individuals. I'm just saying, if you're gonna completely assrape the English language, try to get the spelling right soh aye downt haive to traii to see wut it iz ur tryna typez, gaiz!

And I'm not stirring shit... I would never do such a thing! -_-

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.
I just got back from dinner at the Brass Rail and "all you can drink" red wine.
Let me fix the "love" people gave you to the -34/35 for you.

Z! I haven't been here in a while. I see you guys are still doing your best to cull the retards from time to time.

How's it going, old guy?

<--- Still fucked up in the head. So says my psych.

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

Yeah, and I blew a cylinder 8 on my Mustang the  other day. Fucking Ford.... They decided to void mah warranties, an den dey desided to taik there sweet azz tyme to fixxit. Had to pay them 800 bucks to repair the piston, replace the oil rings, top off fluids, etc.

Needless to say, I'm saving up to get this thing track ready, and gonna buy a beater car for the next couple of years.

How's things w/ u?

Still in the middle of nowhere shooting all the black ppl that show up on your doorstep? (it's cool... i'm black... i can say these things)

you sound like a victim, ... and a rocketman. i see you who you are, my spelling has nothing to do with inteilgents.
and i dont kiss the ass just cause i might be liked... i never care. and to always bring up what you have seen (death).
dosnt move me. you are not the only one that have seen war or a battle.
and you use it as an excuse. maybe you are suing the goverment now also .
boo hooo , you might know how to typ but you are pretty ignorant.

peace out victim.

I lol'ed at every word typed.
I bring it up every OTHER post, which is not as often as you've come to assume.

I don't care to be liked, do you NOT understand this? If so, I'd be kissing your ass instead of poking it.

o.O (that was a little gay... lmao)

Suing the government? Fucker, they pay me over 4 grand a month. I love the VA!

Btw.... I saw death in Iraq.

Guess what I'm gonna say on the next post?

YUP!

Arabic chicks look f-ing fantastic until they turn 30.... Then it's all downhil.... ALL... DOWNHILL.
well theirs actually 2 down sides. Arabic woman don't shave there shit till married and told too, and I'm defiantly not into that 70s look, if you get my point.(if you can braid it then shave it).

Don't have anything to say actually, but since we're quoting whole threads I thought I'd chime in to show how comfortable it is for the other forum users.

^ wtf is this piss anyway ? they arguing ?? , i havent read it.

Austria 0 - Rest of the World 1   Ho he hoo har hee haaa haaa :icon_laugh  :icon_thumbsup
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

Coronel_Niel

• Insane Joker
  • Why can't I pick my own profile picture...
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 01, 2012, 09:14:00 pm »
Are you boys still going at it? I've been ghosting the forums for almost a year, fallen out of the whole "bypass" thing, and I come back every other month to see you two bickering like school children.

BTW, (M.C. you know who you are) you know how easy it is to rile him up. Why continue it? Everyone knows you know your shit... What're you proving by making him all angry? I know you... Sooooooooo well. I know you revel in making people lose their shit.

BTW, (you know who you are) take this how you will, but typing responses w/ posts that are all fucked up in regards to spelling, and grammar (fuck grammar, at least spell the shit the right way) won't get anyone on your side. You start looking like a fool, man. BTW, haven't argued w/ you in a while.

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

lol another rocketman? look it kinda simple , and i don think you were part of the coversation.
so , but another throws there 2 bits in , witch is ok. kissing medics ass will get hair in you teeth, and possible a few dingle berrys (bad spelling or not im sure you get the point).

I respect him because if you're not a dumbass, you'll see that he's not hard to read, nor is he as horrible as he leads most of you to believe.

Most of all I respect him because he understands what it's like to see people blown to shit in front of you with nothing but boots, and entrails left on the wall.

So do me a favor.

You can only pick one bro, you cant say fuck grammar but then go on to say that spelling is everything though stop stirring shit where its not needed. :icon_thumbsup

See... Fuck grammar as a whole, why not just use the portion that pertains to making it easier to understand the words you choose to say, such as the spelling of the word, not necessarily the placement or the positions of punctuations and the sort.

So technically, I'm not saying spelling is everything. Grammar is actually everything, according to some individuals. I'm just saying, if you're gonna completely assrape the English language, try to get the spelling right soh aye downt haive to traii to see wut it iz ur tryna typez, gaiz!

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

Z! I haven't been here in a while. I see you guys are still doing your best to cull the retards from time to time.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

Yeah, and I blew a cylinder 8 on my Mustang the  other day. Fucking Ford.... They decided to void mah warranties, an den dey desided to taik there sweet azz tyme to fixxit. Had to pay them 800 bucks to repair the piston, replace the oil rings, top off fluids, etc.

Needless to say, I'm saving up to get this thing track ready, and gonna buy a beater car for the next couple of years.

How's things w/ u?

Still in the middle of nowhere shooting all the black ppl that show up on your doorstep? (it's cool... i'm black... i can say these things)

you sound like a victim, ... and a rocketman. i see you who you are, my spelling has nothing to do with inteilgents.
and i dont kiss the ass just cause i might be liked... i never care. and to always bring up what you have seen (death).

peace out victim.

I don't care to be liked, do you NOT understand this? If so, I'd be kissing your ass instead of poking it.

YUP!

Arabic chicks look f-ing fantastic until they turn 30.... Then it's all downhil.... ALL... DOWNHILL.
well theirs actually 2 down sides. Arabic woman don't shave there shit till married and told too, and I'm defiantly not into that 70s look, if you get my point.(if you can braid it then shave it).

Don't have anything to say actually, but since we're quoting whole threads I thought I'd chime in to show how comfortable it is for the other forum users.

Austria 0 - Rest of the World 2   Ho he hoo har hee haaa haaa :icon_laugh  :icon_thumbsup

Fixed
"Now we are going to watch my boys do it" - Joopig

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 01, 2012, 09:14:29 pm »
AHAHAH!!!!  :icon_laugh :icon_laugh

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 01, 2012, 09:15:35 pm »

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Austria 0 - Rest of the World 2   Ho he hoo har hee haaa haaa :icon_laugh  :icon_thumbsup

Fixed

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Fixed

longest post in history?

credits mrmedic.

cairney

• Relentless Teamkiller
  • There's no certainty ? only opportunity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 01, 2012, 09:17:10 pm »

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Fixed

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Fixed

longest post in history?

Not anymore.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 01, 2012, 09:18:03 pm »
lol fuk that i got lost when i scrolled up  :icon_laugh :icon_laugh :icon_laugh

credits mrmedic.

Buster

• Klass Klown
  • Kool Kat
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 01, 2012, 11:49:44 pm »

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Fixed

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Fixed

longest post in history?

Not anymore.

Keeps getting longer and longer  :icon_laugh

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 02, 2012, 01:19:48 am »
DELETED

God, this is taking a toll on my refresh rate.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:25:21 am by deezinyamouf »
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)

deezinyamouf

• Insane Joker
  • Abedee-Abedee-Abedee-Abedee- A - FUCK YOU!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 02, 2012, 01:22:04 am »

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

Yeah, and I blew a cylinder 8 on my Mustang the  other day. Fucking Ford.... They decided to void mah warranties, an den dey desided to taik there sweet azz tyme to fixxit. Had to pay them 800 bucks to repair the piston, replace the oil rings, top off fluids, etc.

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Austria 0 - Rest of the World 2   Ho he hoo har hee haaa haaa :icon_laugh  :icon_thumbsup

Fixed

I see nothing's changed!

o.O

*EDIT*

Negative 34?

Stop...

Don't...

You're hurting me!

-_-

trollolol

So do me a favor.

Hey, nice try.

+1 for effort.

Hey D long time no post.

How's it going, old guy?

Long live TBI, and PTSD!

-_-

Yeah, and I blew a cylinder 8 on my Mustang the  other day. Fucking Ford.... They decided to void mah warranties, an den dey desided to taik there sweet azz tyme to fixxit. Had to pay them 800 bucks to repair the piston, replace the oil rings, top off fluids, etc.

How's things w/ u?

peace out victim.

YUP!

Austria 0 - Rest of the World 2   Ho he hoo har hee haaa haaa :icon_laugh  :icon_thumbsup

Fixed

longest post in history?

Not anymore.

Keeps getting longer and longer  :icon_laugh

LONGER!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:34:30 am by deezinyamouf »
Some people say I'm crazy, and that PTSD has ruined my ability to interact, and properly communicate with others.

I tell those people to eat a dick.

;-)