Author Topic: [Release] Mount and Blade (V1.152) Auto Blocker V1.1  (Read 18189 times)

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Mount and Blade (V1.152) Auto Blocker V1.1
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2012, 07:13:57 pm »
Can you make an aimbot please?
this became off topic
and i think he can't because aimbot is made just with coding,while autoblock needs less coding(i know i am wrong,but this is my opinion :D)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2012, 09:58:59 pm »
Can you make an aimbot please?
this became off topic
and i think he can't because aimbot is made just with coding,while autoblock needs less coding(i know i am wrong,but this is my opinion :D)
Like MO said (I think it was him) the aimbot is already built into the game for the ai and then a randomiser as attached to make it not hit perfect, its just using this for yourself.

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2012, 11:29:45 pm »
so can you make one?i know sebacod3 is working on an aimbot.....

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2012, 09:47:10 am »
Can you keep your begger requests to your own personal thread and leave this particular thread for the subject onhand? I don't particularly care to follow your failures and inabilities.

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2012, 01:10:55 pm »
Can you keep your begger requests to your own personal thread and leave this particular thread for the subject onhand? I don't particularly care to follow your failures and inabilities.
O.O
this is your first post and guess what?it is off topic(like this one)

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2012, 08:16:38 pm »
It's not off-topic, it's telling others to get on topic. Just stop spamming the thread. Please.

Sir_Leonard

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2012, 04:17:03 pm »
hi, I tested you Autoblock, I use non-steam 1.152

Actually this is not a AutoBlock in my opinion, I'll explain why. works at least as non-steam

If you press the mouse button is true that the blockade is very rapid speed, you just have to hold the lock button and then move the mouse a millimeter toward the direction you want to block... But it is not automatic.

Earlier in autoblocks you just have to click the button to lock and the program automatically takes care of locking in the right place, I give the example of AutoBlock for 1143 for Example. In that case if it was an instant and automatic blocking, only press of a button.

In this case, your AutoBlock only allows the ability to hold the key to protect and switch the direction of the block at a very fast ... but does not lock automatically.  :icon_sad2

I hope it will work in a more refined version. just as I hope it is useful to you my own experience, as information to consider AutoBlock to improve or correct other aspects.  :icon_thumbsup

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2012, 04:46:34 pm »
hi, I tested you Autoblock, I use non-steam 1.152

Actually this is not a AutoBlock in my opinion, I'll explain why. works at least as non-steam

If you press the mouse button is true that the blockade is very rapid speed, you just have to hold the lock button and then move the mouse a millimeter toward the direction you want to block... But it is not automatic.

Earlier in autoblocks you just have to click the button to lock and the program automatically takes care of locking in the right place, I give the example of AutoBlock for 1143 for Example. In that case if it was an instant and automatic blocking, only press of a button.

In this case, your AutoBlock only allows the ability to hold the key to protect and switch the direction of the block at a very fast ... but does not lock automatically.  :icon_sad2

I hope it will work in a more refined version. just as I hope it is useful to you my own experience, as information to consider AutoBlock to improve or correct other aspects.  :icon_thumbsup
The problem is that the steam version has a different exe to the non steam version so the memory locations are different I may have time to get a none steam version and do some testing but I dont think it will be too soon.

Sir_Leonard

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2012, 01:10:19 pm »
The problem is that the steam version has a different exe to the non steam version so the memory locations are different I may have time to get a none steam version and do some testing but I dont think it will be too soon.

yes it?s true what you say about the warband .exe Similarly, I wanted to try.  :icon_rolleyes2

I appreciate your dedication, and that you can work in a non-steam version of AutoBlock. I'm sure many people appreciate it as I do. If you need anything, contact me through Private message, maybe I can help, such as in testing the warband AutoBlock in no-steam version, I'd be happy to help, a greeting.

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2012, 07:40:33 am »

yes it?s true what you say about the warband .exe Similarly, I wanted to try.  :icon_rolleyes2

I appreciate your dedication, and that you can work in a non-steam version of AutoBlock. I'm sure many people appreciate it as I do. If you need anything, contact me through Private message, maybe I can help, such as in testing the warband AutoBlock in no-steam version, I'd be happy to help, a greeting.
Im just checking out the none steam version now hopefully have it working pretty soon.

Sir_Leonard

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2012, 04:45:57 pm »
Great man  :icon_magician

ESPBersker

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2012, 05:57:48 pm »
It's working fine in native;

I have:

Windows 7 x64 bit
Warband Steam

Buuut.... It doesn't work in Persistent World mod :(
I would really like a lot to use it in PWmod...
If you could make it work there please??? :D

Thanks you very much for this :)

Snuff

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2012, 08:49:04 pm »
In PW the autoblock doesn't work because everyone is considered your friend by the game.

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2012, 09:10:51 pm »
Am I going to have to purchase a steam version to get this working?
Actually, can't I just download the steam version, and convert my non-steam serial key to a steam serial key? Or is the converter only for steam serials to non-steam serials?

Damn, I hate steam. I don't befriend people on steam, and I'm not lazy enough to update the very few games I play manually.

EDIT: It's impossible to convert a non-steam key to a steam key. So all of us non-steam users have two options. Buy a steam copy (I can't support a company that forces you to use their software to play someone elses game), or to await the time a kindly tker posts a working non-steam copy of an autoblocker for the current patch.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:27:35 pm by Friendly »

ESPBersker

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2012, 10:14:04 pm »
In PW the autoblock doesn't work because everyone is considered your friend by the game.

Can't who made this put like a button to toggle block from allies too?