Author Topic: I need help again-_-  (Read 882 times)

roflmycopters

• Intentional Cheater
  • Are you gonna just stand there
    • View Profile
I need help again-_-
« on: March 03, 2012, 06:52:41 pm »
I foun this on http://www.uc-forum.com/forum/arma-arma2/71578-arma-2-pbo-hack.html it looks pretty cool becase it changes the text to be all green. Then when i run it in game there is an INIT in esc menu ill push it and nothing happens i have tryed to push other buttons the ctrl + left win and insert delete but it still doesnt work for me. there is also a button i the dedicated sever control but ill do the same thing and nothing works. Any Information on why it wont work will help
If money is the root of all evil. Then why do churches ask for it?
just something to think about when you get tired of coding.

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
Re: I need help again-_-
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 10:05:43 pm »
I haven't tried this method so i cant help directly with that but the method i use is onload of the dedicated server interface (right shift P) my main script will be executed instead works like a charm. If you need any help give a pm.

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
  • i love the fact that you hate me.
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:10:18 am »
I foun this on http://www.uc-forum.com/forum/arma-arma2/71578-arma-2-pbo-mod-app.html it looks pretty cool becase it changes the text to be all green. Then when i run it in game there is an INIT in esc menu ill push it and nothing happens i have tryed to push other buttons the ctrl + left win and insert delete but it still doesnt work for me. there is also a button i the dedicated sever control but ill do the same thing and nothing works. Any Information on why it wont work will help

that pbo mod-app is , and has been detected for a wile.
and also never worked the info was leaked out by me  but some dick head posted it public  (broken) this h@k was writen by gerk and wasnt to be pubilc.
but like i said who ever stupid was that posted it public on that forum posted it unworking and wrong info.
692063616E206C6F616420612070626F6F6E2074686520666C79206C6D616F00

the joke is you!!!!

roflmycopters

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 12:32:04 am »
Oh well thanks for the info. I guess theres no point in trying to get help for non working "mod app"

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 02:55:29 am »
are you looking for a hack just to mess with? there are a ton in downloads, loki,troopmon,zump,gerks.
if you looking for a bypassed one, medic posted a bypass not sure how it works but i was told it does.

the joke is you!!!!

roflmycopters

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 04:52:07 am »
are you looking for a mod-app just to mess with? there are a ton in downloads, loki,troopmon,zump,gerks.
if you looking for a bypassed one, medic posted a bypass not sure how it works but i was told it does.

Ya pretty much I think the darky Update (Alex.pbo) is great but for some reason it stoped working I don't know if it is my download or link but the "fuckyoudoolittle" button in the esc menu stoped showing up

i mss old ofp

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • TKC
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 03:45:22 pm »
are you looking for a mod-app just to mess with? there are a ton in downloads, loki,troopmon,zump,gerks.

Ya pretty much I think the darky Update (Alex.pbo) is great but for some reason it stoped working I don't know if it is my download or link but the "fuckyoudoolittle" button in the esc menu stoped showing up
just change the way it loads, you need to use a hex editor. change the onload in the pbo. i dont know much about that hack i never opend it.

the joke is you!!!!