Author Topic: 1.57 memory address  (Read 1319 times)

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
1.57 memory address
« on: July 30, 2013, 10:57:51 pm »
If anybody has the memory address for the autoblock enabler, can you give a pm to work something out.
I dont have or use CE, and I can use a prewritten script if I have the memaddy to make my own.Willing to batter and trade sone cool things, and as always, nothing relayed to me ever gets relayed to anyone else.

Let know. This is primarilt aimed at the heavies on here, Joo, Mr.M, Ludj - but if anybody knows, Im willing to work with you. PMs, please.

Luasher

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
Re: 1.57 memory address
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 07:44:15 pm »
If anybody has the memory address for the autoblock enabler, can you give a pm to work something out.
I dont have or use CE, and I can use a prewritten script if I have the memaddy to make my own.Willing to batter and trade sone cool things, and as always, nothing relayed to me ever gets relayed to anyone else.

Let know. This is primarilt aimed at the heavies on here, Joo, Mr.M, Ludj - but if anybody knows, Im willing to work with you. PMs, please.

No, because I like to play with autoblock against people without autoblock  :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2
http://luasher.byethost16.com - warband autoblock, magicka WW, kag2d and another funny info.

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 06:25:16 am »

No, because I like to play with autoblock against people without autoblock  :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2

share the info and make something better for yourself , after all its only a game and owning another cheater is more fun than shitting on the little people. :icon_laugh
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 11:40:07 am »
owning another cheater is more fun than shitting on the little people. :icon_laugh

Oh yes it is...*recalls Vietcong:Stream*.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Friendly

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 12:48:31 am »

No, because I like to play with autoblock against people without autoblock  :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2

Well, Joo came through again. How do you like them apples, you knob fondler?