Author Topic: 204  (Read 5452 times)

VC_FREAK

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« on: June 28, 2004, 04:04:05 am »
So this is basically the question i wanted to get answered in the other topic i made.

are you guys going to develop a new wallhack or not? alot of people in the community would want it. but it doesnt seem like one is even coming. whats going on?

mr. Vietcong

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 02:23:38 pm »
They allready have it (or at least Rainer has)... but sonce HradBa updated so fast the last time.. They are not gonna release it to the public just yet 8)

hades

• First Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 05:02:07 pm »
i hope it will come fast the new  cheat ( first post   8)   )  because it begin to be very useful
IN ChEATS WE TRUST !!

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 06:01:22 pm »
As I have had the opportunity of seeing, Rainer doesn't want to rls another wallhack in public, so don't hope so much in his share, even if i'd rather if he could explain us something on d3d hacks.

mr. Vietcong

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 06:21:39 pm »
:cry:

FleX

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 07:52:19 pm »
True spoken,  programming yourself a walhack is an option too.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2004, 08:42:51 pm »
Some people at TKC have got the 204 patch. It will be released as soon as the TKC summer days have begun. Right now you can do custom ones if you want.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

shultz69

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2004, 09:25:32 pm »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
Right now you can do custom ones if you want.

I guess there's no way to get tips about making wallhack undetected, right?  :wink:

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2004, 09:34:55 pm »
Well then you've got to make a wallhack on your own, but as long as the protection works as in 203 you just have got to follow what rainer said.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

shultz69

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2004, 10:36:02 pm »
I already did what Rainer say, and without much difficulties I make the hook work with HradBa 203. Now I'm totally stucked because I can't follow in memory dump Vietcong process when vchook is active. I'm using Ollydbg because it's the debugging program which I know better.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2004, 12:32:24 am »
Quote from: shultz69
Right now you can do custom ones if you want.

I guess there's no way to get tips about making wallhack undetected, right?  :wink:

If you have learned to EXTRACT the game then take a look at how the ENGINE based cheat protection changes with the differant patchs.

Starting with 1.40 they incorperated calling to the HB files so they could add more info easy with small/fast dowloads. EXTRACT those files to see what info is used for the newer protections.

You may also use ANY HB file you want or even make a fake one....but the point is you can make it return the latest REVISION NUMBER and the same thing can be done with the "game patchs".

You can also rework the installer/extractor to recompress back into .cbf file.

The game and the HB patchs have all the info both the GAME AND YOURSELF need.

More tools for people to work with are found in the download section.

New people who want to be able to enter the VC Cheat-Dev section must show that they understand these things and submit thier own copy of the HB faker to the sysop (Mulla Omar).

DO NOT POST LINKS TO YOUR FILE IN PUBLIC!

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

VC_FREAK

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2004, 04:25:28 am »
Some people at TKC have got the 204 patch. It will be released as soon as the TKC summer days have begun. Right now you can do custom ones if you want.

when do the summer days start?

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2004, 01:08:42 pm »
Well it is now Summer!

Mulla Omar made me the "clan leader" and puplic rep..........

I will think it over as most all of the Mods are on a short summer holiday for 2-3 weeks.

Probibly end of July would be a good time to start with a TEAMKILL CONTEST.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Blizzard

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2004, 01:16:06 pm »
Zold, i think that isn't a good idea because even if u're running in a HB 204 server with a 203 HB or Fake i think the Server's HB is which checks the cheats, and not the HB in ur VC folder, this is what i think, but however it would be possible to make a fake HB extracting it, but this doesn't solve cheats detection problems i think.

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2004, 02:25:41 pm »
Quote from: Blizzard
Zold, i think that isn't a good idea because even if u're running in a HB 204 server with a 203 HB or Fake i think the Server's HB is which checks the cheats, and not the HB in ur VC folder, this is what i think, but however it would be possible to make a fake HB extracting it, but this doesn't solve cheats detection problems i think.

Think more about this.

Why would the game download a file to your folder as an HB update if the server did all the "thinking"?

Take it from me...a "faked" HB file revision does work.
You can join any server no matter what the HB revision it wants you to have.

The GAME PATCH revisons are what tells the game engine what to do and all other anti-cheat information is in the call to HB file.

Now as anyone who has played with "whatever-name-of-the-day" I may be useing can see by my scores...I do not bother to cheat. In fact tho I may not be the best player..I am not the worst player.....however I am old and I kind of SUCK over all if I can't camp for hours.

But I do NOT have an HB file "per say"...and I CAN join any server no matter what the HB revision # they are useing.

As long as the "seen" revision # is at LEAST as high as the one the server is useing you can get into it.
Test it yourself...just remove the HB files down to 202 (201 had problems as you may recall) and start your own server. People have no problem joining it.

Now if you don't want to use a "blank" HB just rename the build on  # HB202 to HB204 and go into any server you want. If you have any issues with CRC just pad the file to the same size.

It is not rocket science! :!:

Z

Myself I just have problems with any software that wants to instal itself without me saying "ok" the way HB trys to do.

Z