Author Topic: Funny Kids got kicked on patch 1.11  (Read 2253 times)

Gerk

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
Re: Funny Kids got kicked on patch 1.11
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 07:51:48 pm »
also medic , i dont use alex,or gerkoff dialogs at all... or your moded loki,or startmod-app.sqf... nothing
oa and arma2 do not only work off of sqf,sqs,fsm there are other methods.
but spelling it out here one of you would have it patched so you can continue being the only 2 mod-appers
nice try but this isnt working on me again. dont pm me,xfire me, nothing we are complete.
im fully done with both of you .
and you both started this over a file ... funny shit ..init.
i mss old ofp  infact it made you really quite stupid , maybe you should start spending more time with your children than sitting on a forum waiting for a reply.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:59:34 pm by Gerk »

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 10:09:10 pm »
fag file ... very good  :smile
That is faq not fag:icon_shifty

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

XJ

• Online Villain
  • Find what you love and let it kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 05:22:24 am »
Let me ask you something Gerk: Do you have a fucking life?

You seem to be able to put all of your energy into creating completely and utterly retarded threads and posts like this one.
I honestly believe that there are about 12345678 ^ 87654321 ways of spending time more efficiently, creatively, helpfully and most certainly more entertainingly than this.
All of them waiting for you, with the best part being that you taking part in them would give you something else to do, apart from annoying us with your constant need to compare cock sizes.

Now please excuse me while I'm off to fake a screen-cap of an MSN conversation in which Gerk says he lives in a basement and doesn't have friends, because I need to show my balls are the largest.

Edit: Oh yeah, read this Gerk. http://tkc-community.net/blog/faq/ Then read it again. And then again. I highly doubt you will be able to comprehend what the author was trying to say, but I'll translate for you. Stop bashing ofp just because he doesn't kiss your ass. You should be working T - O - G - E - T - H - E - R, not against each other.

Oh somebody read the faq file.

Damn kid...let this Old Man award you a + Karma point!

Perhaps a few others might now read the basics.
Or not.
Whatever.
Que Sera Sera.

In fact I reset you from -41 back to ZERO.

Happy New Year kid.

Z

Thanks. A happy new year to you too. :D