Author Topic: New Wallhack, compatible with 204v  (Read 6668 times)

[TKC]theridler

New Wallhack, compatible with 204v
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2004, 10:37:26 pm »
MPC. . .?Whats that?

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2004, 10:38:38 pm »
a cheat site

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
Re: no walls
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2004, 12:55:28 am »
Quote from: Mullah Omar
Quote from: Taxman

Anyway Im posting all my findings at MPC ..

It doesn't matter where you post it's still the same thing, mpc and tkc are affilates.

He has posted nothing of use here or on E.C. so I doubt he will post anything on MPC.

He has made no progress on E.C.

In fact MOST of his posts both here and to Rainer on E.C. have been to make trouble with TKC and try to drive a wedge in the friendship with Rainer.

Yes....I have a good nose for spys,company people and TROLLS. :wink:

Now go post in the UA forums. :idea:

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2004, 01:43:53 am »
I haven't been on these boards in a very long time...  But I'm just wondering why anyone here pays any attention to what ZoldDude says. No disrespect to you man, cause you seem like a generally nice guy from what I remember...  But any of you who pay attention to the VC community beyond these boards would know that whether you want to play fair or to cheat, ZoldDude is a traitor to both sides.  On a side note, if any of you want working trainers for VC, I would suggest program'n them yourself and not sharing with any of the communities.  Besides,  I don't think any real players are concerned with cheating onine in v 1.6   thats just silly.

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2004, 01:46:55 am »
He is a nice guy i agree it just annoys me how he doesnt share fake HB dont matter neway coz i aint a programmer so i wouldnt be able to use it anyways :P

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2004, 02:05:00 am »
You might not have yet noticed, but people from United Admins as well as here will often talk big about things that are really just a bluff.  My point being that I really don't see there being a possibility for a "FAKE" Hradba. At least not one that would work on public servers running an alternate version.  I guess Fake Hradba would be good if you wanted to have a big Cheat part on LAN , and still have hradba turned on   LMAO

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2004, 02:07:24 am »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
He is a nice guy i agree it just annoys me how he doesnt share fake HB dont matter neway coz i aint a programmer so i wouldnt be able to use it anyways :P

Thats the whole point.....you lack the skill to be able to use the method involved.

Everyone has already been given the basic steps for that method.

I also have another method that will work on ALL anti-cheat programs...in fact it is used alot for PUNKBUSTER.
It also needs a lvl of programming knowlage beyond what most people have.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2004, 02:12:02 am »
Quote from: Warrior
My point being that I really don't see there being a possibility for a "FAKE" Hradba.

Then the people who DO use it should not bother you. :wink:

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2004, 02:21:18 am »
I haven't been on these boards in a very long time...  But I'm just wondering why anyone here pays any attention to what ZoldDude says. No disrespect to you man, cause you seem like a generally nice guy from what I remember...  But any of you who pay attention to the VC community beyond these boards would know that whether you want to play fair or to cheat, ZoldDude is a traitor to both sides.  On a side note, if any of you want working trainers for VC, I would suggest program'n them yourself and not sharing with any of the communities.  Besides,  I don't think any real players are concerned with cheating onine in v 1.6   thats just silly.

i agree

old dude you said you cant program and last time you did was with atari basic , so if programming skills are required for fake hradba how do you have it????i still wonder this

Warrior

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2004, 02:21:22 am »
Too bad you haven't already lost all your credibility in this forum,  the way you have in the Gathering forums.  I don't think you can even post over there anymore without it being followed by a multitude of jokes about your lies and "disinformation".  Quip me all you want,  your credibility is zero in my book.

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2004, 02:23:26 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker

i agree

old dude you said you cant program and last time you did was with atari basic , so if programming skills are required for fake hradba how do you have it????i still wonder this
Hmm thats a gd point

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2004, 05:25:18 am »
Too bad you haven't already lost all your credibility in this forum,  the way you have in the Gathering forums.  I don't think you can even post over there anymore without it being followed by a multitude of jokes about your lies and "disinformation".  Quip me all you want,  your credibility is zero in my book.

Aren't you the guy that kept asking us how to STOP some of our programms from working awhile back?

Seems I recall your computer ID as being SYD-KUTJWQETBDL / Syd....

Or do I have you mixed up with another nay sayer?

You do not seem to want to cheat.... so why are you here?

Do me a real big favor and don't ask me for things not in the download section.

Go ask Dave and FATE about the color hack that works in HradBa 204....maybe they will tell you.
Er.....wait,maybe you just want to find out and tell them? :evil:

hoax-ravenheckler

• Master Heckler
  • Still the same old
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2004, 11:50:57 am »
you can't infiltrate TKC, Zold is our protection

Zold-Protection !
There's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2004, 08:08:02 pm »
Quote from: RavenHeckler?
you can't infiltrate TKC, Zold is our protection

Zold-Protection !

tell that to darkbyte  :lol:

morphine

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile