Author Topic: New Wallhack, compatible with 204v  (Read 6674 times)

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
Re: OLD prick
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 11:00:33 pm »
Quote from: Taxman
OLDdude you r a Tight ass prick ..u say u r here to help but yet u share everythink with NATO and then i PM u about somthing i found and haveworking now ...better then the vcHook. And u dont give me any feed back at all ..or help ..

I guess u send the info i gave u to NATO or some other anti cheat mob.

YEah thxt 4 ya help and surport NOT.

This is 1st and the last time i try to share anything with TCK .

By the way Im full undetected as it always will be . Hybra cant find a hack if u dont use one but mode ya Video Drivers...

calm down, maybe he hasnt been online since u sent him the message, if u want to share things then its mullah u wanna talk to as he is owner

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 12:10:43 am »
Quote from: [TKC]thejoker
Quote from: Taxman
OLDdude you r a Tight ass prick ..u say u r here to help but yet u share everythink with NATO and then i PM u about somthing i found and haveworking now ...better then the vcHook. And u dont give me any feed back at all ..or help ..

I guess u send the info i gave u to NATO or some other anti cheat mob.

YEah thxt 4 ya help and surport NOT.

This is 1st and the last time i try to share anything with TCK .

By the way Im full undetected as it always will be . Hybra cant find a hack if u dont use one but mode ya Video Drivers...

calm down, maybe he hasnt been online since u sent him the message, if u want to share things then its mullah u wanna talk to as he is owner

First I have a family and a life other than this forum.
I just got your PM:

"Hi OldDude ..

M8 i have a Xabre400 GFX card .. With it on Vietcong i dont see any water or windows and Bushes can be seen throue ..Thoue that is not why I am texting u . With the Xabre Wizard The 1st version(overclocking and FSAA settings) I can play the game in 3D with glasses or i can use eagle eye ..wich takes alot of the texter out and kills the fog ..

I cant seem to get it to run on FA ..Do u no anythink about coding for this to help me out.

Thx 4 ya time

Taxman "

The answere to your qustion is "No I do not know how to how to write code for your off brand vidio cards drivers".

Note that nothing in your PM is anything new....NVIDIA and ATI gpx drivers (older or "opened page" drivers) all have an OPTION to turn off fog emulation and buy asking people here in the help area you will find that info/help much faster than PM any of the Mods as we are all very busy.

Now on a very important issue: :!:  :shock:

As to calling me names and makeing yourself rude....and infering that I would give out non-public information to ANYONE:  :evil:

#1. You are not registerd as a TKC member in the JOIN section.
#2. You have no access to the TKC Members section.
#3. Your poor conduct and attitude with myself (Moderator AND one of the Founders of TKC) only leaves a thought in my mind to cast a "NO" vote when asked to vote on your addmissions to such areas should the issue arise in the near future.  :idea:

It may be a good idea to read the rules of this community and the forums.
It would also serve well to read each and every section and learn as much in general.
If you must submit to acting in a rude mannor then we have a section in part for doing just that....RIB.

Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

[TKC]theridler

New Wallhack, compatible with 204v
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2004, 09:28:24 am »
Good old RIB :D

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2004, 10:57:58 am »
Quote from: [TKC]theridler
Good old RIB :D

Yes RIB works for me.....I even say that it is ok for Stryk-9 to say whatever he wants in that section and I will back up allowing him to post WHATEVER he wants there. :shock:

Unlike some I find a few of his posts funny!  :!:

I am really layed back and an easy going type....I just would like to see certian types of talk in the correct section.

If anyone wants to rip-me-a-new-one it is ok with me.....lets just move it into RIB.

Your Buddy always,
Z

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2004, 04:04:47 pm »
Oooops .. He does reply ..

Got it to work ..but wont share it with u ...i better not swear .

i was going to call u a C@#T but then again , This forum might  come in handy one day .
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

[TKC]theridler

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2004, 11:28:20 pm »
Wouldnt count on that if u make Z ur enemy :P

Taxman

• Klass Klown
    • View Profile
    • megacheatz
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2004, 07:41:56 pm »
With a Admin like that ..who needs Friends ...Not him ..

It is funny thoue ..when people want somthing that the other may have thay use that to the full potencial ..must make them feel like GOD.

Then again its a lust for information that drivers many people ...Like
OldDude Brown Nosieing Rainer in hes Forum asking him to Join TCK ..

Then He more or less tell a Noob that hes a Noob and he dont care less what the Noob has.

Its a Mad world .

Oh and all respect to u OldDude ..i was wrong to call u a prick ..But i guess i was wrong in coming here asking for help too . And i doubt if i would ask the GOD admin of another Forum for help ..
Teamspeak 3 Status: Online

connection:

212.187.209.62:9169

AUTO CHAMBER OWNS AUTO BLOCK!

http://megacheatz.net

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2004, 04:08:47 am »
Well I did answere your message as soon as I SAW it.

I am just a mod here not one of the programmers but with what little time I have I am happy to help....but don't count on an aswere that same day.

The thing is that I not just have family to deal with but work on a radio program 4 days a week and mod on alot of other forums.

I am sorry that I can't be every place at the same time but what can I do?

The only thing I ask of people here is to TRY to keep each section for what it is intended for.....THIS is the section for talking about VC/FA stuff....the RIB section is for biteing my head off! :wink:

Z

lollypop

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2004, 01:30:54 am »
[quote="ZOldDudeFirst I have a family and a life other than this forum.
I just got your PM:
Taxman "

The answere to your qustion is "No I do not know how to how to write code for your off brand vidio cards drivers".

Note that nothing in your PM is anything new....NVIDIA and ATI gpx drivers (older or "opened page" drivers) all have an OPTION to turn off fog emulation and buy asking people here in the help area you will find that info/help much faster than PM any of the Mods as we are all very busy.
Z[/quote]

You mean i can turn the fog off in vietcong???  :?:    .
Can you explain me how to do that  :?:   :D  .

Is it a program or setting on your card figured by a program??

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2004, 02:07:55 am »
Quote from: lollypop
[quote="
Z

You mean i can turn the fog off in vietcong???  :?:    .
Can you explain me how to do that  :?:   :D  .

Is it a program or setting on your card figured by a program??[/quote]

Sure you can.
Rainer had it on a hotkey in his VCHook (I still use that method).

To do it yourself the easyest way is to get an older driver with the fog tag or one of the driver mods that OPEN THE HIDDEN CONTROL PANLE PAGES for your driver.

Try this link and or it's forums: http://guru3d.com/

Z

PS: I get about 20% further range on Stream map with no fog.

203=CB

• First Post
    • View Profile
Spying
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2004, 01:27:10 pm »
LOL@VC_FREAK
Trying to pass all the cheats to Ptero guys again and get all the credit
Is this the best you can do
=SFX= will never RIP (as long as you are there Leader) neither will Ptero
kisses

VC_FREAK

• Cheater Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2004, 10:04:30 am »
what the fuck are you talkin about? lol. i dont work with ptero. in fact, im under alias tryin to protect a reputation here. lol. i just like playin with the hooks and stuff. i aint the one passin shit to ptero.

somohckt

• Intentional Cheater
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2004, 02:38:19 pm »
As this post shows.. [TKC] The Kid Clan still are assholes to people..and will amount to nothing.....ZOldfag is fucking all of you..as I knew from the beginning.

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2004, 03:02:10 pm »
Got too little attention from momma today Stryk?  :lol:
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

[TKC]thejoker

• Master Heckler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2004, 03:36:41 pm »
stryk you r actually fuckin sheep, he isnt fucking all of us, taxman shouted at old dude  so old dude replied, just like you annoy us with your "ahahah the kid clan LOL" then we reply with "go fuck a donkey"