Author Topic: Cheats for warband and Wire fire and sword Multiplayer (100 % work)  (Read 6193 times)

Alexlung

• Poptart
    • View Profile
CHeats for warband:

First  go to your warband folder, then go to native folder. Now you will need to edit two files which are: Itemkinds and troops.

If you go to item kind, PRess Ctrl +F, type in javelin until you find the one that is used for multiplayer (NOt singleplayer). THen at the end of the line if it was 5. <<(The amount of javelin.). Change it to 10000.

Save and host a server (Dont use dedicated server it will not work). Wait for players to join in then you will have 10000 javelins to use. WHile other players can only have 5 javelins.

Health cheat for warband. Remember i said troops file? Open it and press Ctrl + F. THen search for the faction u like the most in multiplayer. FOr example. I like khergit because its mongols so i type khergit. (Make sure it is not for AI and is for human.)

Then you will find the spot where you can change the skills and hp and agility. CHange strength from 13 for example to 10000. Then press save and host a server. You will have tos of hp while other players has less than you. THen if you go to server option. Turn team balance to unlimited. THen you can fight them all in 1 vs 25.

Cheats for With fire and sword. GO to your WFAS folder. open item kind, search for grenade and change all the grenade amounts from 3,4,5 to 100000. Save and host a server. Done. I done this before and it work.

I had 100000 grenade while other people only has 3. THis is a crasiest cheat i ever experience and if players find out u are cheating they will leave server soon. Have fun.

PS: I Do have anti ban but if i release it bad things will happen. (Currently only 7 people has this), I will give you anti ban if you can tell me how to create a no name character. (No name). Excatly no name.

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
Re: Cheats for warband and Wire fire and sword Multiplayer (100 % work)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:38:45 pm »
If you were good enough to make an anti ban, if sure you can use your common sense to get a no name character, but  thats implying you actually made an anti ban isnt it :icon_teehee

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:59:33 pm »
anti ban program exists but it is just for cracked version and i know how to make no name(with no name you can't get kick or ban  :icon_biggrin2)

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »
Thats false you can get kicked and banned using RCON.

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 08:49:25 pm »
yeah but if you use just the administrator panel from the game you can't ban or kick a player with no name because you can't click on the name(most of servers use just admin panel from game)

Alexlung

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 11:06:15 pm »
If you were good enough to make an anti ban, if sure you can use your common sense to get a no name character, but  thats implying you actually made an anti ban isnt it :icon_teehee

I am actually a moderator myself and i know how to mod things. I did try to figure it out myself on how to make a noname character but i fail. I went to my user area, roaming, mnb warband, profiles.dat.

I remove it and back to game. All character got deleted and still no name. (I am stuck)

Alexlung

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 11:07:11 pm »
anti ban program exists but it is just for patched version and i know how to make no name(with no name you can't get kick or ban  :icon_biggrin2)

can you teach me on private please i really need it, i know i can still get ban from admins but i am desperately need it. i dont care if i am ban anyway xD

joopig

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
    • A Place Of Dreams
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 11:21:18 pm »
Just send the data you want to send to the server by using either a hooked dll or you could try using a packet sniffer, you dont have to modify your character profile because that will through up as invalid and just get erased.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 11:34:00 pm by joopig »

MrMedic

• MasstKer
  • programmer/dev/software engineer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 01:08:51 am »
easy.
EnCoded Message: i3iy9yl8kr2xf3g2Txs3pr6ye3ya7jg5ty2z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_7-AYfdkQ
you need a paypal account for the private versions.

http://bit.ly/medic101

Teamspeak 3: 85.236.101.5:10157

DragonEmi

• Online Villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 01:43:04 am »
what is easy?
can you make an aimbot?
pleaseeee
i give you unban program

WiFFo

• Poptart
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2015, 03:30:34 am »
 :icon_thumbsup

feldmarschall

• Online Villain
  • Strategist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2015, 01:33:01 pm »
This is hilarious how those "New members" post in 4 year old topics to get 10 posts...
"Strategy is a system of expedients; it is more than a mere scholarly discipline. It is the translation of knowledge to practical life, the improvement of the original leading thought in accordance with continually changing situations."

bettygta

• Online Villain
  • I love you all xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 03:37:12 pm »
what is it with old threads being necroed by wifo i think he is a troll,

this is like the seventh one ive seen from 2011 that he`s necroed

this one doesnt even have the download attached to it

also on topic with the OP (as irelevant as it is),  i can tell you now that if it is just an items txt file change, it will be 100 per cent client side

ie unless you are playing single player or you are hosting with this modified file running on the server,  it will not be anymore than a visual

ZOldDude

• The Unknown Rank!
  • Administrator
  • MasstKer
  • Old School TKC
    • View Profile
    • Admin
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2015, 10:00:47 pm »
This is hilarious how those "New members" post in 4 year old topics to get 10 posts...

I thought that I had altered all those to be readable with -zero- posts.

*While we crash and burn, small, low tech, agrarian societies such as the Hmong in the mountains of Laos will continue on without so much as blinking an eye.*