Author Topic: I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!  (Read 1580 times)

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
« on: December 31, 2005, 11:43:47 pm »
Being former DEVGRU...I mean way back when ERC vs DEVGRU was still going on, pre DEVGRU turning gay..plus erc died.... I HATE HATE HATED Cheaters, well actually the only reason why i hated cheaters was because i dont know how to cheat...but hell finally got the latest supercheat pack and the once boring ass OFP with all the lame CTIs, CTFs, and other bullshit, i have SEEN THE LIGHT MY BROTHERS!!!!

I have enhanced 3 game servers game experieces since dling sc pack. Id be proud to wear TKC's Colors!

American
English

Corruptd1
We're the prophetic generation of bottled water, bottled water, causing poor populations to die, to die, to die!

M. O.

• Administrator
  • MasstKer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tkc-community.net
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 12:45:47 am »
Welcome to the forums first of all. It's good to hear that you've seen the light you too. Wear the tag as much as you want. You should also check the OFP sections out. ;)

Fiat lux.
Heckling is an art, and game hacking a science.

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
shit
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 08:34:16 pm »
need post removed....rn trying to search out chearter!!!
We're the prophetic generation of bottled water, bottled water, causing poor populations to die, to die, to die!

TheHeckler!

Re: shit
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 11:44:58 pm »
Quote from: Corrupted1
need post removed....rn trying to search out chearter!!!

I'm not really sure what you meant by this; but either way welcome to TKC corrupted1.

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
err
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 12:43:48 am »
What i mean is i recently have been having some heckling fun in Roughnecks server, they havent been able to catch me because i used to be a familar and they still see me as a allie against tkc..lol...until they were thrown 2000m up in the air and a nice commerical came on...i have been using Corrupted1 on the game and they are searchin the fourms for players on here...as i am now of tkc, my chances of having rn fun is going to fall away if they see me on THIS FOURM! lol....wow that was alot..so here is a pic nice pic from gol server

TheHeckler!

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 10:31:26 am »
If you are heckling the people over at Roughnecks then as far as I'm concern you deserve a salute.

/salute

[TKC]Anothercheater

• Heckler Apprentice
    • View Profile
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 07:05:53 pm »
they hack our forums and i hack their forums.

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
ya
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 01:41:24 am »
thx...it was a cti, i let them play for about 20 mins and then fucked it up, of course they kicked the wrong guy...funny shit...gotta love that select object...I disabled jackboots keyboard and threw everyone in the sky...altho i gotta tone down alittle... someone recongized me on a Battlefield match, and shouted foul! admin decided to place me as a civ and make me sit on island, haha until i transported...i only got kicked when someone was saying that they say a civ teleport so he kicked me.. i dont go on as Corrupted1 anymore unless on RN server, because jack and mal both know me as a familar so if someone cheats they dont kick me.... if anyone sees names like {GoD}C1, Corrupt, etc chances are it me...

Corrupted1

• Relentless Teamkiller
    • View Profile
also
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 01:43:12 am »
is there any good id changers that will hide me from getting banned...i need a good one that actually works, may a time have i seen a heckler with a id over 12 characters...i need one that is fool proof....also i noticed talking to mal the other day on ts, Console cheats are just ravaging his server, he doesnt know how to stop them...just a tip....the new supercheat pack is excellent on RN/..

JackB

• First Post
    • View Profile
Re: ya
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 01:54:55 am »
Quote from: Corrupted1
thx...it was a cti, i let them play for about 20 mins and then fucked it up, of course they kicked the wrong guy...funny shit...gotta love that select object...I disabled jackboots keyboard and threw everyone in the sky......

I recall the day.. my keyboard was fine lol... this dude was booted out of his last squad as he's crap.. and now crap at using cheats.  Just confirms the kind of ppl u guys are, candy ass gamers who cant play it straight. oh well ,.. nice recruit heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"BORING LIFE "
                  DOES THAT PHRASE MEANING ANYTHING

n00bly

• Insane Joker
    • View Profile
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 02:09:50 pm »
:shock:  does the phrase ' Shut the fuck up you stupid Smacktard ' mean anything to you? I know it does. Get a life become a cheat, life is not boring wen u mod a game to your likeing, and since u visited here u r obviously interested.
DNA is for Hacking Humans

HradBa history

===v206, 2004-10-26 21:00 gmt===

added new detection #151 and #152 for Direct3D altering
Thanks to T@Xman and n00bly for making cheating and vietcong a GAME again.

[TKC]Wesker

• ArmA's Most Wanted
  • The Central Committee
  • Master Heckler
  • The Illusive Man
    • View Profile
    • TKC Tube
Re: ya
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 03:58:00 pm »
Quote from: JackB
u guys are, candy ass gamers

aint you the British kid?
:sigh: too much Malboeuf. Now his shit is coming out of your mouth.

ADDED:
Quote from: JackB
I recall the day.. my keyboard was fine lol...

that means one of two things
1) corrupted did it wrong
or
2) you run SCP 1.26+

Quote from: anothercheater
its not possible to disable the keyboard of supercheatpack 1.26+ users

The Illusive Man