TKC-Community

Hacking and Art => Vietcong 1 & 2 => Demos => Topic started by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 14, 2005, 10:45:18 am

Title: wallhack
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 14, 2005, 10:45:18 am
Is there a wallhack for vc 2 and if there is  does hraba ditect it the new one?
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 14, 2005, 10:47:36 am
I was playing vc2  without hacking today and i got really pissed because i died to many times to many of them hiding.  Wallhack would be great...
Title: wallhack
Post by: M. O. on September 14, 2005, 11:12:38 am
I think Rainer made a good one. Z has got pics.
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 14, 2005, 06:39:10 pm
Does it work? Where can i get it?
Title: Re: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: Crossmol on September 14, 2005, 06:47:58 pm
Quote from: [TKC]ASUSGT
Does it work? Where can i get it?


I doubt that it's downloadable, it's way to new yet.
The next best thing is this: http://members.lycos.nl/bep49/Sig/shot3.bmp
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 14, 2005, 06:54:45 pm
But the wall hack that don't get ditected by new hraba would be great people wouldent know u cheating...
Title: wallhack
Post by: dribble on September 15, 2005, 01:01:42 am
but that is afcourse very POOR !
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 15, 2005, 05:31:58 am
So does anyone have Wallhack that works with new hraba or a fake hraba?
Title: Re: wallhack
Post by: ZOldDude on September 15, 2005, 06:34:19 am
Quote from: [TKC]ASUSGT
Is there a wallhack for vc 2 and if there is  does hraba ditect it the new one?


1)Yes,there is a wallhack.

2)No,HradBa won't detect it.
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 15, 2005, 06:41:56 am
Where can i get it if i could? If that's not a problem with u guys...
Title: Re: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: ZOldDude on September 15, 2005, 06:45:17 am
Quote from: [TKC]ASUSGT
Where can i get it if i could? If that's not a problem with u guys...


Nobody but the coder will have it untill after the retail of the game comes out.
Title: wallhack
Post by: ZOldDude on September 15, 2005, 06:55:51 am
Screens of the wallhack:

before (http://rainerstoff.elitecoders.org/vc2_1-before.jpg) - after (http://rainerstoff.elitecoders.org/vc2_1-after.jpg)
before (http://rainerstoff.elitecoders.org/vc2_2-before.jpg) - after (http://rainerstoff.elitecoders.org/vc2_2-after.jpg)
Title: wallhack
Post by: [TKC] IC3M@N on September 15, 2005, 07:11:13 am
Nice screenshot h?h? ...
Title: wallhack
Post by: [TKC]_NosTraDomus on September 15, 2005, 09:27:13 am
Soooo.. WHO has this "wallhack" thats new to vc2 and cant be detected...oh who has it-who?
mayb i could get it... :wink:
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 15, 2005, 09:58:40 am
Z u said not untill the game is out.. When is the game comming out because http://pc.ign.com/articles/645/645516p1.html it says it's out lol...
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 15, 2005, 10:00:42 am
o shit sorry lol i tot it was october lol wow
Title: Re: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC] Aphex on September 17, 2005, 10:55:40 am
Quote from: [TKC]ASUSGT
I was playing vc2  without hacking today and i got really pissed because i died to many times to many of them hiding.  Wallhack would be great...

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sorry. :shock:
Title: [TKC]ASUSGT
Post by: [TKC]ASUSGT on September 20, 2005, 02:37:01 am
It's ok i'll wait till the game comes out unless someone posts it lol...
Title: wallhack
Post by: H47cH on September 20, 2005, 03:02:25 pm
And what about learning some things and trying to make your own ...
Anyone tryied last 3d Analyzer ?
Title: wallhack
Post by: dribble on September 20, 2005, 05:10:07 pm
no
Title: wallhack
Post by: Taxman on September 27, 2005, 10:24:48 pm
I have it :P

And SuperJump too.

(http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7351/shitchamsquick9ck.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Title: wallhack
Post by: hoax-ravenheckler on September 27, 2005, 11:11:02 pm
I'm still waiting until you finally arrive on msn.
Title: wallhack
Post by: Taxman on October 22, 2005, 10:50:37 pm
I just fix the Super jump so this time u dont jump to high that u die when u land.

Getting ontop of the waterfall is easy-
(http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/7233/super15jx.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)

Here u can see i jumped on the other ledge near the creek.
(http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/7026/sjump18yy.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)

Shame i still cant jump the fence in the other map, without getting booted.
Title: wallhack
Post by: Taxman on October 25, 2005, 11:03:26 pm
Sorry to spam the forum with pics. But i just finished noob school of hacking.
DeathMatch Neons
(http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8759/deathmtch10zz.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
70'es style Neons for CTF - TDM.
(http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1535/screenshot31cd.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
Title: wallhack
Post by: RainerStoff on October 26, 2005, 01:19:31 am
nice work! picture threads are cool...i just found a nice one for the topic superjump/flying :)
rainerstoff.elitecoders.org/vc2-wtfhappened.jpg (copy and paste)
and heres a vid http://files.filefront.com/cheater_20_09_05avi/;4160560;;/fileinfo.html (a nice 30 second unencoded avi vid, 180mb...)
too bad this stuff will surely be fixed in the final hradba :/

and this is for all the ppl who still did not get it: a public cheat will be detected within days, so think about it how much you will get from one...if youre out of luck, the hack would be already detected when you hear about it (as long as you dont visit this board every day). and if youre lucky, you can use it for 2 or 3 days, and after that you will come back and cry for the next undetected hack, wouldnt you?
now stop complaining/crying about the lack of public hacks.
Title: wallhack
Post by: Jimmy on October 26, 2005, 01:58:18 am
Quote from: RainerStoff
nice work! picture threads are cool...i just found a nice one for the topic superjump/flying :)
rainerstoff.elitecoders.org/vc2-wtfhappened.jpg (copy and paste)
and heres a vid http://files.filefront.com/cheater_20_09_05avi/;4160560;;/fileinfo.html (a nice 30 second unencoded avi vid, 180mb...)
too bad this stuff will surely be fixed in the final hradba :/

and this is for all the ppl who still did not get it: a public cheat will be detected within days, so think about it how much you will get from one...if youre out of luck, the hack would be already detected when you hear about it (as long as you dont visit this board every day). and if youre lucky, you can use it for 2 or 3 days, and after that you will come back and cry for the next undetected hack, wouldnt you?
now stop complaining/crying about the lack of public hacks.


Did you made that screen/movie, or are there more people active within VC2 wallhacking? ( cant figure out if u say that u made them, or just found them ^^)

If so, nice work :)
Title: wallhack
Post by: Taxman on October 26, 2005, 05:45:36 pm
Quote
and this is for all the ppl who still did not get it: a public cheat will be detected within days, so think about it how much you will get from one...if youre out of luck, the hack would be already detected when you hear about it (as long as you dont visit this board every day). and if youre lucky, you can use it for 2 or 3 days, and after that you will come back and cry for the next undetected hack, wouldnt you?
now stop complaining/crying about the lack of public hacks.


Just release a version that gets picked up already, that way people can use a modded HradBa...Would save noob coders like me time and effort in bypass that shit again.
Title: wallhack
Post by: RainerStoff on October 31, 2005, 02:35:02 pm
well, i dont know if its even possible to make a version that gets picked up. i would definately have to try some stuff first.
honestly, the demo + hradba is way out of date, nothing from the 1.60+206 version is in there (like encrypted weap.txt and stuff, skinhack + superjump, d3d hook + wrapper detection, and definately a few hundreds of things more)
they check some modules' code sections for modifications thats almost everything i guess.

and the reason why i did not release something is that i wont do hradba the favour, and give them something so they can claim that they are doing their work: which they did not even try to do in the demo. (!!)
No public cheats -> no stupid claims like, "hradba has stopped cheat xyz, whoohoo"

and no, i did not get my hands on vc2 retail yet, so no idea if hradba is better there.
And i dont think ill buy it anyways..not because of the game, i like it..but i wont spend money for a game with 50 players :/
there are too many other great games out there atm.
Title: wallhack
Post by: ZOldDude on October 31, 2005, 10:17:44 pm
Most people are just downloading the game anyhow.
Title: wallhack
Post by: Tr@sko on November 01, 2005, 01:55:43 am
3d analyzer doesn't work...
Title: wallhack
Post by: H47cH on November 02, 2005, 08:06:13 pm
Quote from: RainerStoff
well, i dont know if its even possible to make a version that gets picked up. i would definately have to try some stuff first.
honestly, the demo + hradba is way out of date, nothing from the 1.60+206 version is in there (like encrypted weap.txt and stuff, skinhack + superjump, d3d hook + wrapper detection, and definately a few hundreds of things more)
they check some modules' code sections for modifications thats almost everything i guess.


Yep, I confirm, even my private radar hack can run about 20-30 mins, then HRB kicks me for cheating (without any #ID). Back in game, and 20-30 mins more without beeing kicked.
Seems like it checks direct modifications in memory. Though, that can be avoided by some other techniques, at min 2 different ways.

@Trasko : long time ago that 3D Analyzer has been patched !!!
Title: wallhack
Post by: vlasjtrab on March 15, 2006, 08:19:46 pm
So there is no public WH? And how do i change the files and stuff? I have skins put i dont know where to put them and how to put them there.
Title: wallhack
Post by: Oynky on March 15, 2006, 08:22:27 pm
there was onle from HATCH for the vc2 demo, dunno if its updated by hradba yet anyways its in dl section, i never used it so i dont know how i use it, i quess there is a readme or some