TKC-Community

Hacking and Art => Armed Assault 3 => Operation Flashpoint => Topic started by: GRU_sniper on September 01, 2005, 03:15:49 pm

Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 01, 2005, 03:15:49 pm
OK OK, this is maybe strange but I really get detected using SuperCheatPack 1.25.

Just 5 min ago. GPS server, map corridor CTF.
I played nice, half game go avay, I was in middle of scores. Just normal player. Then I selected one building from our side of spawn, run more forward and hit delete it. Ofcourse other players see that one house missing, but In 30s I was kicked. HOW. When I comeback I read only fuck u cheater and kick again.

The same yesterday. I make on every CTF map mess with houses. Delete spawn protections, add fountains on map in random places, blocking tunels with sandbags etc. In 80% map I was kicked. Somethimes 20s from fist cheat using. Or when I do nothing and then make Delete World. I get kicked by admin.

Its impossible to see who make delete wold or spawn bombs from Game level. There must be any way to see that. Special server logs ? where they see who make what on map ? Becouse sometimes it was really super fast kick and Im sure I was not unmask.

Some admins may be too stupid to see who cheat, but sometimes they are werry fast. Anyone have the same situations or only me
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: joeb1 on September 01, 2005, 03:38:06 pm
the best way is to just get rid of the admins with by freezing their keyboards or using the crash scripts (needs to be added to cheat pack manually)

and yes some admins are quick to kick because they are always playing with the same boring people whom they trust, and they are on team speak with the other team as well (pretty stupid if you think about it)
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 01, 2005, 03:38:54 pm
can u send me CHP with this crash script ?
I cant add it manually, im noob :)
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Wesker on September 01, 2005, 03:45:55 pm
Quote from: joeb1
the best way is to just get rid of the admins with by freezing their keyboards

hahaha yea
one admin was like "nice flying truck mate, time to ban"
then *bam* keyboard freeze  :D
Title: Re: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]BlueGrass on September 01, 2005, 06:28:03 pm
Quote from: GRU_sniper
OK OK, this is maybe strange but I really get detected using SuperCheatPack 1.25.

Just 5 min ago. GPS server, map corridor CTF.
I played nice, half game go avay, I was in middle of scores. Just normal player. Then I selected one building from our side of spawn, run more forward and hit delete it. Ofcourse other players see that one house missing, but In 30s I was kicked. HOW. When I comeback I read only *f!ck* u cheater and kick again.

The same yesterday. I make on every CTF map mess with houses. Delete spawn protections, add fountains on map in random places, blocking tunels with sandbags etc. In 80% map I was kicked. Somethimes 20s from fist cheat using. Or when I do nothing and then make Delete World. I get kicked by admin.

Its impossible to see who make delete wold or spawn bombs from Game level. There must be any way to see that. Special server logs ? where they see who make what on map ? Becouse sometimes it was really super fast kick and Im sure I was not unmask.

Some admins may be too stupid to see who cheat, but sometimes they are werry fast. Anyone have the same situations or only me


Even though it would REALLY seem as though they know some way to detect to 1.25 SCP, there are still many questions to ask.

Firstly, were you the only one kicked?

When you joined the server were you one of the last to join? (Because Admin?s will suspect new people if no cheating occurred the game before)

Had you cheated on any servers before that? (Sometimes if you connected with players from the server you cheated on, and similar cheats occurred, then those players will tell the admin... almost always in team side channel so you can?t see lol)

What kind of name did you have, was it a clan name?

If so, did you have the XML for that exact player or just for the clan + did the XML work?

If you faking a clan member; we're you trying to act like them or did you remain 'silent'?

If you were faking the clan member; did you check the player who you were faking first?

For example:

-Did you know who that player knew (other clan members/player etc)?

-Did you check to see if that player had any cheating issues in the past?

-Did you check to see if that player may have had a mutual grudge with the admin/one on the players in the admin?s clan/on their teamspeak?

Did your ping spike at any time after the cheats were done? (Sometimes admin?s suspect this as the SCP 1.25)

Any dysnc after the cheats were done? (Same here as for ping in the many admin's eyes)
Title: Re: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 01, 2005, 07:00:31 pm
Firstly, were you the only one kicked?

========
looks like only me alvays, noone was kicked after or before me, so Im sure Admin know who cheat, he not play in russian rulette to search cheater and kick less known ppl.


When you joined the server were you one of the last to join? (Because Admin?s will suspect new people if no cheating occurred the game before)

========
You think they remember who join when and who they are ?
With max 10 players maybe, but with 15 ? Its impossible.


Had you cheated on any servers before that? (Sometimes if you connected with players from the server you cheated on, and similar cheats occurred, then those players will tell the admin... almost always in team side channel so you can?t see lol)

=========
its possible, but I never see this (they cant alvays say it in team channel)

What kind of name did you have, was it a clan name?

========
no, but new one Red Devil with verry nice XML :)

If you faking a clan member; we're you trying to act like them or did you remain 'silent'?

========
I told You, few times I was kicked after 15-30s, no time for reaction.
If I will be first and only one who will scream aaaaaa cheater then I will be kicked first :)

Did your ping spike at any time after the cheats were done? (Sometimes admin?s suspect this as the SCP 1.25)

=======
nundo
My ping is alvays OK

Any dysnc after the cheats were done? (Same here as for ping in the many admin's eyes)

==========
no
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]BlueGrass on September 01, 2005, 07:55:00 pm
Well there you are; you were playing as an unknown player 'Red Devil'. Purely because of the fact that you are unknown will insure that you are always the first to go when cheating is spotted.

There?s no way of knowing who a admin knows and doesn?t know, but in this case I think its safe to say that he knew more or less everyone else but 'Red Devil'  :wink:
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 01, 2005, 09:03:22 pm
im more than sceptical.
there are always a FEW other unknown noobs, not only me.
Also sometimes I was surprised how FAST I was kicked. It was faster than think who is cheater, write #userlist, write #kick. Thats why I also thinked about any CHP automatic detect & kick system or something.
Without my surprise I will not make here a new stupid topic. But Im surprised :)
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]BlueGrass on September 01, 2005, 09:39:20 pm
Yeah your thinking of the slow method of kicking '#userlist, #kick #'.

All the admin had to do is press 'P' and click on 'Red Devil' in the list and then click 'Kick off'. Trust me it can be done very quickly, much less than 30, 20, or even 10 seconds.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 01, 2005, 11:08:44 pm
and there is any way to see XML on waiting screen or map/green screen ?
Becouse I remember that sometimes where I was f.e. any DevGRU or other clan (before 1.96B server) thay say, he is nick stealer becouse he dont have XML :)
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Death on September 02, 2005, 12:47:56 am
the xml appears after the persons name in dialogue and in the waiting screen it appears besides the players name once they are slotted in
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]BlueGrass on September 02, 2005, 01:49:49 am
That?s right, so if you make your own XML to fit say 'MCY' then you can connect to a server with your: 'Name [MCY]' in the player list.

However, you are in real trouble if the admin knows exactly what the pic and even text format should look like for that XML in the PlayerList view. So I advice screen shotinging the clans XML's before you attempting to re-crate them.

...And I think its safe to say you don?t want to connect at the same time as another clan member, even if you do have the same XML lol.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: joeb1 on September 02, 2005, 03:51:45 am
also remember you have to use the same ID as the persons XML you are using

some clans are now using extra long xml links to make it harder to impersonate them
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: joeb1 on September 02, 2005, 04:05:36 am
Quote from: GRU_sniper
can u send me CHP with this crash script ?
I cant add it manually, im noob :)


check your pms i sent you instructions

if you need more help i can talk to you on msn
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Hubertus on September 02, 2005, 04:35:05 am
Quote from: joeb1
some clans are now using extra long xml links to make it harder to impersonate them


Long XML URLs are no problem. You have to get a packet sniffer, Ethereal is one of the best freeware sniffers. Start capturing the packets and connect to the server. If you are already connected, you have to reconnect. Now stop capturing and use a filter to search for ".xml", you can now see the xml URL in in its full length.
Title: LMAO
Post by: [TKC] maphax on September 02, 2005, 04:48:13 am
[GAF]Stalker wrote:
A good example is Operation Flashpoint where there exists no cheats at all.
LMAO

thats funny shit lol
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]BlueGrass on September 02, 2005, 04:52:48 am
Quote from: [YENG]Hubertus
Quote from: joeb1
some clans are now using extra long xml links to make it harder to impersonate them


Long XML URLs are no problem. You have to get a packet sniffer, Ethereal is one of the best freeware sniffers. Start capturing the packets and connect to the server. If you are already connected, you have to reconnect. Now stop capturing and use a filter to search for ".xml", you can now see the xml URL in in its full length.


Ahha, thanks Hubertus  :)

Linkage: http://www.ethereal.com/download.html
Title: Crashing the games / servers
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 01:43:17 pm
Quote from: joeb1
Quote from: GRU_sniper
can u send me CHP with this crash script ?
I cant add it manually, im noob :)


check your pms i sent you instructions

if you need more help i can talk to you on msn


Anyone caught crashing the game will have to deal with his ISP as this is far beyond a tolerable level. I already spoke with the abuse team of Neostrada in Katowice/PL and they agreed to take the actions against their clients who are crashing the servers if this happens... Same for you Joeb1.

Yen
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 02, 2005, 02:34:22 pm
noone will crash ANY serwer u puppy. Dont make me laugh from a morning :D
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 02:40:48 pm
Quote from: GRU_sniper
noone will crash ANY serwer u puppy. Dont make me laugh from a morning :D


It doesn't matter if you crash the game or the whole server. You are destroying the running services on the server. Maybe you should read the agreement you signed with your ISP more carefuly.

BTW: The attack on TKC Site was also not server but content based...
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 02, 2005, 02:45:52 pm
So I will be good tooday and explain You this again (then dissapear from there u Malboeuf asshole)
We will crash/freeze Game of specified persons (admins). This will not make ANY actions of crashing whole game/server.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 02:56:26 pm
Quote from: GRU_sniper
So I will be good tooday and explain You this again (then dissapear from there u Malboeuf asshole)
We will crash/freeze Game of specified persons (admins). This will not make ANY actions of crashing whole game/server.


Thanks for explanation. However I'm not Malboeuf, I can't be, my IP is comming from Czech Republic!  :P
(http://xxx.jikos.cz/gsnp.gif)

Y
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Anothercheater on September 02, 2005, 03:24:00 pm
Quote from: Yen
Quote from: GRU_sniper
noone will crash ANY serwer u puppy. Dont make me laugh from a morning :D


It doesn't matter if you crash the game or the whole server. You are destroying the running services on the server. Maybe you should read the agreement you signed with your ISP more carefuly.

BTW: The attack on TKC Site was also not server but content based...


Its fun to have access to all files on the r0ughn3cks server :D

In General the ISPs do nothing as long as one or more of the following statements are true:
- you only call them over phone
- your a computer nerd and trying to explain "they crashed my computergame" which is only there for fun because its a public server for a computer-game
- the directive doesnt come from a lawyer or judge or a well known commercial business
- the attack [which must be proven as attack] has allready stopped
- the attack cannot be proven
- the so called "attack" is ridicilous
- the attack doesnt effect other "network services" or makes ur or other hosts unaccesssible for you or other clients
- the so called "attack" didnt do any damage and is not going to do damage your business/host machine/or other clients.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 04:04:05 pm
Quote from: anothercheater


Its fun to have access to all files on the r0ughn3cks server :D

In General the ISPs do nothing as long as one or more of the following statements are true:
- you only call them over phone
- your a computer nerd and trying to explain "they crashed my computergame" which is only there for fun because its a public server for a computer-game
- the directive doesnt come from a lawyer or judge or a well known commercial business
- the attack [which must be proven as attack] has allready stopped
- the attack cannot be proven
- the so called "attack" is ridicilous
- the attack doesnt effect other "network services" or makes ur or other hosts unaccesssible for you or other clients
- the so called "attack" didnt do any damage and is not going to do damage your business/host machine/or other clients.


Well, it's fun to have acces to your Windows desktop, I never saw a German speaking windows!

However you are wrong, if you think that the ISP doesn't care about attacks comming from his IP range which were already stopped....  For example your provider is even interested in following actions:

"Hack Attacks, Illegal Activity, Violation, Scans, Probes, etc."

So if on our server is written in the MOTD, that any abusing activities like cheating or crashing other clients is violating of the server rules and you come to our server and will do that, the letter from your ISP to you based on our and your ISP logs will follow...

Why you don't open your own OPF public server? You can spend years cheating there...

In any case, any cheater on our servers has to be aware of our legal actions against himself. He was warned by MOTD when he entered our server and he accepted it and confirmed his free will by entering the server...
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Anothercheater on September 02, 2005, 04:08:17 pm
u cant accept something when u dont get the chance not accept it.
and btw, noone can access my desktop there r only a few little ports forwarded to my pc (im sitting behind a NAT), u wont have any luck.
its also funny that my isp didnt do anything yet 3 month after i was the first time on ur funny rouchneck server lool oh that reminds me of the funny time with teamspeak server so hilerious remember?
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 04:15:37 pm
Quote from: anothercheater
u cant accept something when u dont get the chance not accept it.
and btw, noone can access my desktop there r only a few little ports forwarded to my pc (im sitting behind a NAT), u wont have any luck.
its also funny that my isp didnt do anything yet 3 month after i was the first time on ur funny rouchneck server lool oh that reminds me of the funny time with teamspeak server so hilerious remember?


NAT based on Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2? What a kind of computer expert you are! :P(http://xxx.jikos.cz/ac.gif)

We simply found more effective instead of writting letters around the world to play with our iptables blocking some well known people for ever...
Y
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]BlueGrass on September 02, 2005, 04:27:06 pm
Yen can you just get all your argument out in one, its more funny that way, and it drags on for less.

As for geting a letter from my ISP for droping boats on DeadZone......
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Anothercheater on September 02, 2005, 04:52:42 pm
Quote from: Yen
Quote from: anothercheater
u cant accept something when u dont get the chance not accept it.
and btw, noone can access my desktop there r only a few little ports forwarded to my pc (im sitting behind a NAT), u wont have any luck.
its also funny that my isp didnt do anything yet 3 month after i was the first time on ur funny rouchneck server lool oh that reminds me of the funny time with teamspeak server so hilerious remember?


NAT based on Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2? What a kind of computer expert you are! :P(http://xxx.jikos.cz/ac.gif)

We simply found more effective instead of writting letters around the world to play with our iptables blocking some well known people for ever...
Y

"Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2" ...thats what every browser returns when you surf on a website, i dont understand what ur trying to say.
i have no firewalls or anything so when ur that much of a so called "computer expert" make a screenshot of my desktop and post it somewhere, if u can do that im impressed everything else is just boring and "snow from yesterday".
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 04:58:00 pm
Quote from: [TKC]BlueGrass
Yen can you just get all your argument out in one, its more funny that way, and it drags on for less.

As for geting a letter from my ISP for droping boats on DeadZone......


Not for dropping boats, feel free to do it if you can, but for crashing the clients on our server. Or you think its more "netethic" as portscans which most of the ISP's consider as the illegal activity?
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Anothercheater on September 02, 2005, 05:11:25 pm
I dont think its right to crasht he games of players or the server thats why there is no such option in the supercheatpack, but remember: the alsr guys where the first who introduced the crashing of games of players.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 05:17:37 pm
Quote from: anothercheater
"Windows XP Professional, Build 2600 SP2" ...thats what every browser returns when you surf on a website, i dont understand what ur trying to say.
i have no firewalls or anything so when ur that much of a so called "computer expert" make a screenshot of my desktop and post it somewhere, if u can do that im impressed everything else is just boring and "snow from yesterday".


Hehe, sorry, but I have no need to prove you anything. I was just pointing out, that you are just a script kiddie without some knowledge behind. Or you really think that YOUR browser was browsing some site under my control, that I could read your browser's signature? What about thinking before writing?
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 05:25:14 pm
Quote from: anothercheater
I dont think its right to crasht he games of players or the server thats why there is no such option in the supercheatpack, but remember: the alsr guys where the first who introduced the crashing of games of players.


This is interesting...

1. the modified G36 which causes crash of all clients when used was first found on this forum if I'm right. I downloaded it using some link from TKC website.

2. the alsr guys were just crashing these clients, which doesn't respected the server rules, and they did it with the server's admin permission. No one has any rights to access the resources/services of a public server. It's the server admin who decides, to whom which services will be available...

You really see no difference between crashing/kicking the players not respecting the server rules by the server admin and between crashing/kicking the regular players by another player?

Y
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: M. O. on September 02, 2005, 05:46:23 pm
So let's imagine a game with a button. The button is activated after you score a point and lets you close/crash the game for a few people connected to it. Is it illegal to push that button then? Of course it isn't.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 05:59:45 pm
Quote from: Mullah Omar
So let's imagine a game with a button. The button is activated after you score a point and lets you close/crash the game for a few people connected to it. Is it illegal to push that button then? Of course it isn't.


Let's imagine an application with a button, which starts the DOS attack on some server. After you push it, the server or some services on it stops responding. Is it illegal to push such button?

In both cases it is NOT illegal to push the button. But it is illegal the action it comes after. And this in both mentioned cases...
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 02, 2005, 05:56:33 pm
Quote from: Yen

This is interesting...


no its bullshit

Quote from: Yen

1. the modified G36 which causes crash of all clients when used was first found on this forum if I'm right. I downloaded it using some link from TKC website.


I find this BUG. I not use any special cheats, just one little modifiction of Gun. Serwer crash becouse its full of bugs, not my problem.

Quote from: Yen

2. the alsr guys were just crashing these clients, which doesn't respected the server rules, and they did it with the server's admin permission. No one has any rights to access the resources/services of a public server. It's the server admin who decides, to whom which services will be available...


Why admin can have right to decide who will go back to desctop and who will stay ? If admin can do that I can do the same.

Quote from: Yen

You really see no difference between crashing/kicking the players not respecting the server rules by the server admin and between crashing/kicking the regular players by another player?
Y


ofcourse not and noone will take this serious You Ysshole.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 02, 2005, 05:59:06 pm
yes and we all go to jail for crashing Yen poor on-line game.
Give me a brake....... u noob
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: M. O. on September 02, 2005, 06:03:41 pm
Two different cases. In the first one you play the game as it can be played, you don't attack any computers, you just play. The game closes itself. In your scenario you jam the server's internet connection and do nothing related to the features of the game.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 06:07:54 pm
Quote from: GRU_sniper


I find this BUG. I not use any special cheats, just one little modifiction of Gun. Serwer crash becouse its full of bugs, not my problem.

Why admin can have right to decide who will go back to desctop and who will stay ? If admin can do that I can do the same.

ofcourse not and noone will take this serious You Ysshole.


1. your problem it will be as long as you know what is it causing and as long you keep using this

2. because its the admin's server you are playing on. Either you will follow its rules or you will not play there, so simple it is. On your own server you can do whatever you want.

Actualy point 2 is the reason, why your IP range is banned on our server. As soon as you will follow the server rules, you may play again...
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 06:13:20 pm
Quote from: Mullah Omar
Two different cases. In the first one you play the game as it can be played, you don't attack any computers, you just play. The game closes itself. In your scenario you jam the server's internet connection and do nothing related to the features of the game.


Not exactly. First the game has no such feature, you added this feature by yourself to disconnect other clients, you are using this feature with the knowledge of what it's causing.

Second, the results are all the same, other people can't use the servers services because of your actions...

I realy don't understand why you await that the server admins will not do anything against you when you are ruining their games on their servers. And you require the rights to play on the servers even when you are obiviously not following their rules. It wasn't so in the communism and it is not so in the democracy your country is trying to achieve (for Sniper).
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: Yen on September 02, 2005, 06:22:56 pm
Quote from: GRU_sniper
yes and we all go to jail for crashing Yen poor on-line game.
Give me a brake....... u noob


Are you able to read? Who spoked about going into jail? I just said, that this kind of actions are above the level I would tolerate and that most ISPs are open to help even with "gaming" related issues. Firstly warning their client and if it happens again, cancelling the agreement with their client.

BTW: Why do you want a brake from me? You want to stop something? Who is here a noob?
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: disappointed on September 02, 2005, 06:45:13 pm
Wow, you guys really impress me with all these new ways to play the game.

Preventing other people from playing!  That is just plain genius.  It must be a lot of fun dwindling the crowd you come to heckle.

This "destructive" form of cheating makes no sense to me at all.

And since you attempt to "revamp" old games with new ways to play, are you just planning ahead for when BF2 is "old", or do you want to make it "old" as fast as possible by ruining it for fair players?

You'll probably have cheats for ArmA ready within the first week of its release.  That makes no sense if you're "revamping" a new game, without even exploring all the possibilities within the game that don't require modding.  You just can't wait to get your rocks off.
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: GRU_sniper on September 02, 2005, 07:20:43 pm
Quote from: Yen



2. because its the admin's server you are playing on. Either you will follow its rules or you will not play there, so simple it is. On your own server you can do whatever you want.

Actualy point 2 is the reason, why your IP range is banned on our server. As soon as you will follow the server rules, you may play again...


2) You an prove somehow that Your OFP crash itself or it was crashed by GRU_Sniper bastard ? Or You will be checking logs every time your OFP will crash and call police that Your OFP crash propably becouse GRU do that :D

Yes I see this day when Malboeuf unbanning my IPs. hahaha Yes, in next life maybe
Title: somehow Cheats are detectable
Post by: [TKC]Hubertus on September 02, 2005, 08:24:03 pm
We are not crashing your game. We are spawning a "smokesource"-object and then change its position. This causes a CTD if you dont know how to patch your exe file. Everyone can protect himself against the CTD cheat, and of course nobody will tell you how.
Closed.